• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppino vs. Sans (0-0-0)

Fp5ezmyWcAAtP89

Hotdog sales have been declining, so Sans had to take action.
  • Base Peppino, but he's allowed to amp and has optional equipment
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in Snowdin Forest
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

Peppino Spaghetti:
sans undertale:
Incon:

Last edited:
Probably. It can reflect ghosts and lightning magic afterall
Well then, I think Italian man's best wincons here are getting a Gaster Blaster reflect back on Sans or achieving a Mach Run which will leave Sans paralyzed in fear and leave him open for the one hit Peppino needs.

Well then, I think Italian man's best wincons here are getting a Gaster Blaster reflect back on Sans or achieving a Mach Run which will leave Sans paralyzed in fear and leave him open for the one hit Peppino needs.
While Peppino might be able to reflect a Gaster Blaster, it should be noted that Gaster Blasters are still faster than Sans' reactions, which are already around 2x his combat speed, and since Peppino would have no clue how Gaster Blasters work at first, Sans would have many opportunities to win before Peppino does so.
Don't think Peppino's SI would have much of an effect on Sans, since he was barely fazed by Chara's fear aura, which has scared Doggo who couldn't even see them or know if there was even someone there.

While Peppino might be able to reflect a Gaster Blaster, it should be noted that Gaster Blasters are still faster than Sans' reactions, which are already around 2x his combat speed, and since Peppino would have no clue how Gaster Blasters work at first, Sans would have many opportunities to win before Peppino does so.
Peppino can figure out the weaknesses of several bosses and enemies in the midst of battle, as well as use attacks from enemies to knock out ones that he couldn't have otherwise so after he sees how the Blasters work he should be able to parry them.
Don't think Peppino's SI would have much of an effect on Sans, since he was barely fazed by Chara's fear aura, which has scared Doggo who couldn't even see them or know if there was even someone there.
Resisting Fear manip doesn't mean he can't feel fear. Italian man's Mach Run is so terrifying that it scares things that cant even be harmed by him

Resisting Fear manip doesn't mean he can't feel fear
Resisting fear means you don´t fear things

Unless Peppino can fear hax things with resistance or his fear hax has some strange property that makes the power special, Sans is not getting scared

And you are arguing that Peppino reflecting an attack is gonna make Sans being scared because... Yes? Peppino does not have fear manipulation, shit argument

Edit: WHY THE FEAR MANIPULATION IS SOCIAL INFLUENCING? OMG

Ignoring everything I said

Sans has resistance to fear but Peppino being able to befriend people would work if not for the fact that Sans only fights when knowing he has to kill his opponent

Is his only way of participating in a fight, so was Peppino able to befriend someone that is extremely bloodlusted?

Also, Sans TK is superior to Peppino normal LS, his rage powers makes him 8-C so I don´t know if that is usable here

So Sans who starts with Gaster Blasters and TK his opponent to then create bones should win

Sans wins pretty easy.
If the fight drags on he'd lose probably sure.

But that's the thing, it's Sans, he goes balls to the wall immediately. He's killing the lad in the first 2 seconds before he even knows what the **** is happening.

Also he isn't scaring sans, if chara couldn't, he can't.

Ignoring everything I said

Sans has resistance to fear but Peppino being able to befriend people would work if not for the fact that Sans only fights when knowing he has to kill his opponent

Is his only way of participating in a fight, so was Peppino able to befriend someone that is extremely bloodlusted?
Sans kills the opponent with a surprise attack if they try to befriend him. Thats like a big part of his personality

I would argue that Pepinno can't do anything to stop sans just TKing him to bones which means no win condition

The only thing Pepinno has is that he can stop the Blasters, but the other first move of Sans is gg easy get rekt

How is he gonna body slam him when he gets ragdolled with TK and attacked from every direction by beams and bones within the first second?
It's possible that Peppino is able to parry all of Sans' attacks (Minus TK) using his taunts, since they work on explosions (Pizza Box Goblin, Noise, Cannon Pizza Goblin, Cardboard Tank) and even Smoke
Plus, if he does so 10 times, he can perform a "Super Taunt" which instantly destroys all on-screen enemies (All of whom are above 10-B)

How is he starting up a mach run when TK exists or reflecting something that he won't know is coming or what it does till it's to late?
Y'all can't read the part about attack reflection?
Anyway I guess I could switch to Sans if there's no arguments for Peppino anymore.

I read it, I'm asking why would he reflect something he doesn't know is coming? Like if he saw it once I'm sure he could, but once is gonna be a tad late.
These things spawn, and then fire a laser beam quite a bit above initial speed here.

Why would he assume they're going to start shooting beams? And even if he reflects one, is he going to be fast enough to reflect the like ten that fired mere moments apart (frames in game).

And that's with him probably getting disoriented by the time stop, moving around and ragdolled by TK he can't do anything about.

And it can be removed if it's decided it's a stomp
I see no way of Peppino just doing anything against Sans' Soul and Telekinesis which we know pratically near one-shot the opponent with the Dura Neg and KARMA stuff

Peppino can block Sans' attacks and only needs a single bodyslam to win, so he definitely has a wincon, it's just unlikely
Also probably should have given Peppino a gun but nothing to do now

Peppino can block Sans' attacks and only needs a single bodyslam to win, so he definitely has a wincon, it's just unlikely
I don't think Pep leads with bodyslam and if he did I doubt he would even be able to land the slam before getting killed by sans.

Back