• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

15 Fingers Sukuna Output

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Couldn't find a thread related to this topic, and it's really important to scale some characters. In Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 215, Sukuna states that his output is fluctuating to somewhere below 10% when at its lowest. Many people argued over the months that this is only for Cursed Technique output, some say it's for reinforcement as well.

The context behind the scene is that Sukuna was using a barrage of Dismantles to attack Itadori, who tanks everything and Sukuna asks himself how he became so tough, but he then corrects himself saying that his Cursed Technique Output is low.

Thanks to Megumi resisting Sukuna and making it harder for him to hurt his friends by making his output decrease, Sukuna attacks the ground and we can see that the output isn't decreased because that's not aimed at them.

So that statement is 100% directed to his Cursed Technique Output and not reinforcement. Actually, reinforcement was related to output only once and never again.

So, except for his CT output (when aimed at Megumi's friends), Sukuna should be at 100% physically and Maki and Itadori should scale to him fully in Striking Strength.

I'm pretty sure he said specifically his cursed technique output as well so that's that
image.png

After all the debates and translations, all I can say is I like this but not a 100% certain. I'll head to bed and see if that gives me a better perspective or something? ☮️

Hmm, would this make Toji and Awakened Gojo Low 7-C by proxy?

Also seems fine to me
Toji should’ve been there via being = to Maki, who’s relative to Yuta and Hakari.

Glad that we’ve seen the light, though.

I don’t exactly see the relationship here? The TCB is a bit different, too, it just states that Ryu has explosive output, and Yuta can take that due to surging his CE and blocking good.

Were the raws checked? I can get them fof someone to translate cuz i sesn other sources lighting havd sukuna saying that reinforcement was nerfed but not as nerfed

How does his Dismantle scale to tier 7?
Sukuna was able to dismantle Ryu and made him bleed pretty badly, ryu's physicals scale to his granite blast due to his whole CE nature of MAX output no matter if he is using his CT or not (and being able to knock out rika with one solid punch even though she could stop and tank Granite blasts without much issue)

mahoraga was able to flat out tank dismantles and cleaves (which one shot ryu) without falling apart or dying even prior to full adaptation, sukuna was able to swap hands and damage maho

there you go a neet and simple scaling chain.

There's some issue with how we're thinking here.

Screenshot_20240504_180046.jpg

Let's start with this. Yes it is directly aimed at CT output, that much we know. But this presents issues - If we think Yuji and Maki are 16F level or whatever (15F),then why Sukuna remark that this level of CT output is comfortably enough to slaughter Yuji? 1.6F level of output is >> 16F level?

That doesn't make sense when we see Gojo tank Sukuna's domain, despite Sukuna and Gojo being rivals in hand to hand. (despite gojo's big advantage in stats in normal cases but whatever)
Each individual slash is doing tiny cuts to gojo, close to paper cuts in depth but with hundreds to thousand raining down makes it look lethal.

But the point is, those slashes should be one shotting gojo already if it is just that strong (1.6 > 16F level)

Cleave and dismantle, or dismantle per say, isn't really that far apart from Sukuna himself given these feats. I'd even say somewhat relative, with cleave being, ig gojo level in punches to Sukuna? Definitely not a real big deal still.

Besides, the output that is being affected here is by Megumi, precisely him affecting Sukuna's CE control in his output towards the CT he has in him. Don't see why Megumi couldn't affect the flow of CE in Sukuna's body reinforcement when it is just the body here. After all, he's disrupting his CE control.

Can we make this quickly please, I don’t mind which one we’re choosing I just want this to be settled for my upcoming thread. Also can someone tag Dr.Whitee?

Last edited:
Arguing “1.6 Fingers output” doesn’t work because his CT output isn’t always nerfed to 10% or below, it fluctuates between 100% and below 10%.
?? Read the translation because that's not what it says. Below 10% CE output with irregularities. Nowhere is it 100% at all and still proves my point that if Sukuna thinks that amount of output is enough to slaughter Yuji then they're not even 16F at all. Sukuna gets massively nerfed anytime he tries to hurt Megumi's friends. Even if you disagree, you have to acknowledge that this makes scaling unknown because of the CE output drop. We have a explicitly stated number and it is below 10%. The safe assumption would be 1.6F instead of something like 1.2F or below.

Notwithstanding the fact that the current Sukuna which Maki and Yuji are fighting are far below 16F rn. Literally stated to have 9F level CE reserves, and a output that has been massively nerfed. With said current Sukuna even holding back on Maki making it look like they're equal at some point only for him to completely blitz her, putting her and the gang far below a Sukuna with 9F CE reserves (further limiting his base output compared to 20F self in reserves) and a heavily nerfed output. (Evidenced by the fact that he's unable to make a proper output in healing, and also statements saying his output is trash.
Guess who can though? Any version of Sukuna bar 1F level lol. Even 2F can casually rapidly heal)
You can't scale anybody to 16F here, let alone 9F level, when that current Sukuna is even below that 9F level with his trash output.

Read the translation because that's not what it says. Below 10% CE output with irregularities. Nowhere is it 100%
It doesn’t need to, Sukuna says it fluctuates, so it varies. At its lowest it’s below 10%. It’s not 10% maximum and it fluctuates below it.

It could range from anywhere between 100% and below 10% when at its lowest.

lmao why do you want specifically Dr. White to pull up
IIRC he said he agrees with 15F Sukuna not being physically nerfed. So I want to hear what he has to say.

I contacted everyone that has an opinion on this topic. Or at least I tried to.

It doesn’t need to, Sukuna says it fluctuates, so it varies. At its lowest it’s below 10%. It’s not 10% maximum and it fluctuates below it
It doesn't say it fluctuates, at all. It doesn't say at its lowest. You're using what seems to be Viz translation and I'm showing you lightning translation.

It could range from anywhere between 100% and below 10% when at its lowest.
Which means you can't scale anybody then since it would be unknown completely. The stated value we have is below 10%, we'd obviously go with 10%
The current narrative we have is that the gang is below a 9F CE reserves Sukuna with a trash output meaning they're extremely below 9F. 3F level at best given that's how strong Mahoraga is, who faired better than Ryu did pre spin. Especially against cleave.

Also, that’s not true at all. Current Sukuna was holding back against everyone else besides Maki. It’s straight up said that he wasn’t holding back against her.
? He was holding back against Maki, and then suddenly he wasn't. Did you forget him and Maki going relative for some time and then Sukuna suddenly near statue blitzing Maki? He was holding back up till a certain point. This is what I just said above. Why are you disagreeing? It's what they show.

Back