• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve (Minecraft) VS Marcy Wu (GRACE)

While at first, it would seem Steve would be held back, but here's the thing. The Wither no-sold its own birth explosion and yet the player was able to harm the Wither. The Wither's birth explosion is rated at 38.5 tons of TNT.

Marcy was able to survive an attack worth 57.39 tons, but the profile doesn't show how well she took the attack.

Poisoning Steve with the Stinkshrooms is completely out of the question. Steve can get poisoned, but once he's at half a heart, he basically becomes semi-immune to poison and the dude can just walk it off even if you had him eat a pufferfish whole. There's also milk, which unlike in the real world, has the supernatural ability to instantly get rid of poison.

Marcy's got arrows? Please! Steve can get himself an Infinity I Bow and a single arrow and he's good for life! Steve gets caught on fire? No problem! He'll just douse himself with a bucket that contains a literal cubic meter of water!

Explosive potions? Steve has those too; they're called Splash Potions, and they have a wider range of effects than anything Marcy has. Adhesive potions? Probably Marcy's only means of slowing Steve down. Insta-vines? Not a problem! Steve can cut through vines most effectively with shears.

Steve even has his own answer to the Calamity Box, which is just making a Nether Portal and igniting it and bam! Instant return to Earth! And unlike Marcy who has just the one box, Steve can make as many Nether Portals as his inventory would allow him.

I'm sorry, but while Marcy is intelligent and analytical, Steve is not someone Marcy should be trifling with. So yeah, this is a handy win for Steve.

While at first, it would seem Steve would be held back, but here's the thing. The Wither no-sold its own birth explosion and yet the player was able to harm the Wither. The Wither's birth explosion is rated at 38.5 tons of TNT.

Marcy was able to survive an attack worth 57.39 tons, but the profile doesn't show how well she took the attack.

Poisoning Steve with the Stinkshrooms is completely out of the question. Steve can get poisoned, but once he's at half a heart, he basically becomes semi-immune to poison and the dude can just walk it off even if you had him eat a pufferfish whole. There's also milk, which unlike in the real world, has the supernatural ability to instantly get rid of poison.

Marcy's got arrows? Please! Steve can get himself an Infinity I Bow and a single arrow and he's good for life! Steve gets caught on fire? No problem! He'll just douse himself with a bucket that contains a literal cubic meter of water!

Explosive potions? Steve has those too; they're called Splash Potions, and they have a wider range of effects than anything Marcy has. Adhesive potions? Probably Marcy's only means of slowing Steve down. Insta-vines? Not a problem! Steve can cut through vines most effectively with shears.

Steve even has his own answer to the Calamity Box, which is just making a Nether Portal and igniting it and bam! Instant return to Earth! And unlike Marcy who has just the one box, Steve can make as many Nether Portals as his inventory would allow him.

I'm sorry, but while Marcy is intelligent and analytical, Steve is not someone Marcy should be trifling with. So yeah, this is a handy win for Steve.
Counted

Voting for the Buff Cube based on Flashlight's logic, however I find it important that someone also tries to make an argument for Marcy Wu.

Flashlight has made a great argument and based on the current profile, Steve wins. However, I have to say that Marcy's profile becomes outdated because of Marcy's Journal, which affects the verdict of the result. For example, Marcy has canonly killed Ernst with her Insta-Vine and Ernst previously defeated Marcy and her three team members. and Marcy Wu has knowledge in CaveCraft (spends 100 hours in making traps in the video game), a parody of MineCraft. Therefore, I'm afraid that the result would be outdated.

Funny block man fra
Voting for the Buff Cube based on Flashlight's logic, however I find it important that someone also tries to make an argument for Marcy Wu.
Flashlight has made a great argument and based on the current profile, Steve wins. However, I have to say that Marcy's profile becomes outdated because of Marcy's Journal, which affects the verdict of the result. For example, Marcy has canonly killed Ernst with her Insta-Vine and Ernst previously defeated Marcy and her three team members. and Marcy Wu has knowledge in CaveCraft (spends 100 hours in making traps in the video game), a parody of MineCraft. Therefore, I'm afraid that the result would be outdated.
All counted

I dunno about that one, knowledge isn't exactly useful unless applied. Like, against the Thorns enchantment for instance. Even if Marcy knows about the enchantment, how exactly is she gonna counter a passive 45% chance of damage transferal, which seemingly happens out of nowhere and affects both melee and ranged attacks? That's not mentioning parodies that appear in TV shows are usually watered down from the source of inspiration.

Back