• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I mean grabbing and trying to BFR Orochi would just result in getting stabbed by his horns, mauled by his dragons and incinerated by Orochi

Can you please stop repeating "Orochi can't one shot" every time anyone gives an argument in favor of Orochi doing something?

Orochi does not need to one shot to damage Conquest. His AP difference is high enough to easily cause several damage into Conquest's body, and considering Conquest has only melee range, he'd be overwhelmed by the Martial Arts difference in case he comes near to Orochi. And in the case Conquest is trying to BFR him to the atmosphere, then he can't evade, so Orochi will transform him into a sponge.

Tbh, this match must be a stomp.

The supposed calc of 1.8 Exatons Conquest scales to is nowhere in Invincible verse page nor in the profiles of the characters who performed the feat.

Is it applied to any profile or page of the verse?

If it isn't, then it doesn't matter if the calc is accepted, it should be added to their profiles before using it in matches

Idk this is an orochi W either way and I doubt the calc won't be accepted, so might as well just add the L, or remove it later if it somehow doesn't go through
or just wait for it to go through and then add the match, either way is fine to me

I think waiting it to be added and then add the match is a better idea

It won't be the first time something that was unanumously accepted in a CRT went completely rejected

Back