• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buuhan (Manga) vs Cosmic Fear Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garou goes up against DBZ's ultimate villain, in a OPM vs DBZ battle for the ages. (Plus all the bragging rights!)

• SBA
  • Speed Equalized
  • Garou starts at High 4-C

Buuhan: 2 (BOEGVELD, CiscoTheSoto)

Cosmic Garou: 8 (Qawsedf234, Kachon123, Recon1511, Phoenks, helello100, Kin201, Unknownnah, sanicspood)

aMtlxZN1aBW4xnqEMG4QiMb7fAnPdRVjCJIq9KgbmAw.jpg
FXDSt36WQAAUrdi

Hands up if you got cucked

Last edited:
Is BFR Garou's only wincon?
If he makes a Black Hole that could also be a wincon. Debatably the cosmic death aura as well since Buu has no radiation resistance but I'm unsure how that interacts with his regen.

Garou may just win due to him just copying Buuhan and then mastering Ki manipulation until he gets some atomic scale attack.

GRB/possibly NF (though idk about this) should vape Buu atomically
Garou starts with GRB very early on, which seems to be an instant victory for him as Gamma Ray Bursts produce enough radiation to molecularly/atomically destroy matter. It'd also completely blind him. Given that Buu doesn't dodge, of course.

Then there's the black hole and his copying.

What does Buu do?

Buu's wincons are Candy Beam and Absorption I guess. He will be soon outmatched by Garou in AP.

Though I'm fairly confident that with Garou's versatility in spamming portals, he can avoid literally everything from Buu before he sooner or later pulls off a BFR.

Garou starts with GRB very early on, which seems to be an instant victory for him as Gamma Ray Bursts produce enough radiation to molecularly/atomically destroy matter. It'd also completely blind him. Given that Buu doesn't dodge, of course.

Then there's the black hole and his copying.

What does Buu do?
Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack then Transmutation were what he used after he realized he severely underestimated how powerful Vegito would be. I wouldn't put it passed him to be arrogant at first.

BFR wouldn't work anyway. Radiation is also useless with Buu being pretty much inorganic and having Mid-High regen. Plus having somewhat of a resistance as well.

GRB would be his only wincon, but Buu has Attack Reflection and can just dodge, since a GRB takes a ton of time to prepare.

Voting Buuhan here.

BFR wouldn't work anyway. Radiation is also useless with Buu being pretty much inorganic and having Mid-High regen. Plus having somewhat of a resistance as well.

GRB would be his only wincon, but Buu has Attack Reflection and can just dodge, since a GRB takes a ton of time to prepare.

Voting Buuhan here.
It doesn't take a lot of time to prepare lol what? And in the moment he is preparing there's a black hole surrounding him so Buu can't even touch him. Also it's one of his first moves in this key if not his first move.

Reflection would just lead Garou reflecting it back again with 2x more power.

It doesn't take a lot of time to prepare lol what? And in the moment he is preparing there's a black hole surrounding him so Buu can't even touch him. Also it's one of his first moves in this key if not his first move.

Reflection would just lead Garou reflecting it back again with 2x more power.
He can actually, as garou is in the center instead of singularity which mean there is only event horizon which any ftl character go thru
Absorption and transmutation is the most character thing for super buu to do too which kinda makes it stomp

Last edited:
Garou can avoid this by spamming portals. In the worst case scenario, he can even redirect Buu's candy beam against himself with portals.
Buuhan has kai-kai which lets him insta telelport and absorb him or transmute him
nvm kid buu has that
buuhan can copy garous portals too
i dont know how would that effect the fight
the moment buuhan manages to hold of him the fight ends
and he can split himself too

Technically, I could say this is Garou before he copied Saitama's Serious Punch. So with that interpretation, Garou can still spam portals.
The High 4-C key doesn't feature the portals in his power set. He just doesn't have them officially.

Buuhan has kai-kai which lets him insta telelport and absorb him or transmute him
nvm kid buu has that
Only Kid Buu could use Kai-Kai because he copied it the moment Kibitoshin teleported Vegeta and Goku to the Kaioshin realm. Buuhan doesn't know how to use Kai-Kai.

The High 4-C key doesn't feature the portals in his power set. He just doesn't have them officially.
I don't quite understand this. After copying Blast's portals, Garou was still High 4-C. He only became 4-A after copying Saitama's serious punch. Logically, he should be able to use portals and BFR.

Yeah, Saitama was always 4-A. There doesn't exist a timeline where Saitama is only 4-C. He was simply holding back against 5-A/High 4-C Garou.

Yeah, Saitama was always 4-A. There doesn't exist a timeline where Saitama is only 4-C. He was simply holding back against 5-A/High 4-C Garou.
now this might be BS but saitama stood GRB by just higher durability what stops buuhan from doing that
saitama doesnt have invulnerability

I think you are making sense. Buu can just withstand GRB because he has higher durability.

But what if Garou copies Buu first, and then uses GRB against him?

I think you are making sense. Buu can just withstand GRB because he has higher durability.

But what if Garou copies Buu first, and then uses GRB against him?
i dont know if his ap changes his GRB power as its connected to blackhole not his AP level
Need some opm BOIZ to help here

And isnt GRB has only relativistic+ to SoL speed as EM waves and superheated particles? buu can dodge it unless we count it having speed of garou

i dont know if his ap changes his GRB power as its connected to blackhole not his AP level
Need some opm BOIZ to help here
Actually, I think the argument that GRB kills Buu is because of what was stated in Post #11 by Phoenks. Saitama has resistance against this while Buu doesn't seem to have resistance. You should ask if it is still durability-related though.

Actually, I think the argument that GRB kills Buu is because of what was stated in Post #11 by Phoenks. Saitama has resistance against this while Buu doesn't seem to have resistance. You should ask if it is still durability-related though.
ok if GRB has the speed of garou then i vote garou if it has the normal speed has in the real world i say buu
And i have a question too isnt the matter manipulation should be macro quantumic as they even manipulated their electrons too?

Sub-Atomic Manipulation​

NS121116 Figure02.jpg
The ability to manipulate the protons and neutrons within atoms themselves. The manipulation of electrons however, is Macro-Quantum, as nothing makes them up and they are of importance in principles such as Pauli Exclusion and the Uncertainty Principle, and are the size of quarks

Last edited:
Garou can jist copy buu to be on the same level but his martial arts hax is useless because of regeneration. Buu tanks the GRB but portal spam is kind of a problem for him. Both of them can grow stronger very quickly but garou probably overtakes buu sooner or later.
Buu can win by either absorbing garou or candy beaming him.
Garou can win by dragging out the fight so long that he gets strong enough to vaporize him or uses portal spam to redirect a candy beam at him.
I think garou's win conditions are more reliable so I'll vote garou.

Garou can jist copy buu to be on the same level but his martial arts hax is useless because of regeneration. Buu tanks the GRB but portal spam is kind of a problem for him. Both of them can grow stronger very quickly but garou probably overtakes buu sooner or later.
Buu can win by either absorbing garou or candy beaming him.
Garou can win by dragging out the fight so long that he gets strong enough to vaporize him or uses portal spam to redirect a candy beam at him.
I think garou's win conditions are more reliable so I'll vote garou.
No portals for Garou in this key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back