• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hisoka's AP: 278.4 tons in base, 2.784 kilotons with Ryu or Ko

Hisoka's Speed: Mach 50

Hisoka's LS: Class 100

Kidomaru's AP: Higher than 100 tons in base, 3.541 kilotons with CS1, 35.41 kilotons with CS2

Kidomaru's Speed: Mach 30, higher with CS1 and CS2

Kidomaru's LS: Unknown

Last edited:
Well, Kidomaru will have the advantage from afar, obviously, but Hisoka can pretty much block or redirect any projectiles using his Bungee Gum which has the properties of both rubber and gum, btw.
His Bungee Gum worked against Razor's projectiles, which were much stronger than Hisoka, so he'll be able to easily do the same to Kido since he has the AP and speed advantage.

Kidomaru doesn't immediately go into his Cursed forms, even when overwhelmed in h2h combat, and instead retreats into long range at first, so Hisoka will get a chance to close the initial distance first while both are in base, at which point a few things will happen.
#1 Hisoka will place invisible Bungee Gum on Kido's body to restrain and/or be able to close the distance to him at any time. He could even sort of puppeteer or mess with his aim since he seems to have a LS advantage here.
#2 Hisoka will be able to subject Kido to his Ren, at which point Kido will succumb to crippling fear, and eventually insanity and possibly death with long exposure.
#3 He'll honestly overwhelm him in close quarters because he's stronger, faster, and more skilled.

I see this going to Hisoka for now because I think he can pull this off before Kido uses CS1, and especially CS2.

Last edited:
I've decided to give Kidomaru prior knowledge of Hisoka because I realized that Kidomaru had prior knowledge of Neji and his Gentle Fist. Had Kidomaru not had prior knowledge in that fight, he probably would've been defeated by Neji easily in the beginning of their battle after Neji broke free from his spider webs and went into hand-to-hand combat.

Now that Kidomaru has prior knowledge, he'll be cautious and know to watch out for close-range combat or risk getting tagged by Hisoka's bungee gum. Kidomaru can generate the Armor of Sticky Gold to protect himself from Hisoka's attacks, and he can use this armor to make sure he isn't tagged by Hisoka's bungee gum, since if Hisoka tries to trap him with Bungee Gum, he can simply shed the armor.

Kidomaru and Hisoka both use their abilities to set traps, like Kidomaru using the spider threads to create paper bomb traps or Hisoka using the bungee gum to send his throwing cards. However, I think Kidomaru is slightly more intricate with his traps, as he was able to have an entire array of spider-web kunais attack Neji from all directions within a few seconds. Kidomaru also has his spider summons, which can each generate the chakra silk and limit Hisoka's movements. Even with Hisoka's slightly higher speed, I think it would be tough to overcome, and he'd have to use Ken constantly to deflect Kidomaru's CS1 attacks. Kidomaru's spider webs would restrain Hisoka and limit his movements if he does get tagged by the spider silk, so another thing Hisoka has to watch out for.

Hisoka's advantages are his Ren and fear manipulation, but he only used it offensively one time when he met Gon and Killua at Heaven's Arena, and that was just as a warning to them about what they'd face. He doesn't use Ren as a method to induce fear any other time, and Gon and Killua had to be in the vicinity of Hisoka for the Ren to take effect. Since Kidomaru plays the long-range game, he likely won't be affected. His Bungee Gum is also advantageous, since Kidomaru probably won't be able to see it, and it has the properties of both rubber and gum. His Shu-Enhanced cards would probably allow him to cut Kidomaru's spider webs with effort.

Overall, I think Kidomaru would take this with difficulty because of the terrain advantage, his Curse Mark transformations, his various summons, and his protective armor.

The terrain advantage doesn't really matter. Hisoka is a hunter and is experienced in fighting in forests anyway (The Hunter Exams). Not only does Hisoka have the speed advantage, which also would grant him faster reaction speed, but he can also use Bungee gum to propel him forward if he needs to. Kind of like Luffy's gum gum rocket.

He also has ridiculously more stamina so he can chase Kido all day. And since he does have the speed advantage, Kido will alywas be within his Ren range, he can also use Texture Surprise assuming any of Kido's hits tag him, so really Kido is going to struggle to actually effectively put Hisoka down.

Also his Aura alone would have killed Gon and Killua if not for Wing, so it will definitely kick in if Kido doesn't put Hisoka down in time, which will be very hard for him to do as I stated earlier.

Also a reminder that this terrain actually gives Hisoka the advantage because not only is he as acrobatic as Kido is, he also has insane stealth mastery skills, being able to remain hidden from extremely skilled assassins such as Killua and Tsubone, and even managed to sneak into the Hunter Association HQ without even being detected. And all these hunters are skilled nen users who have Zetsu which allow them to sense people. Hisoka himself also has Zetsu so Kidomaru isn't going to ever be out of sight.

Even with prior knowledge, I'll still give it to Hisoka mid diff

@UchihaSlayer96 Said pretty much everything, Hisoka would be smart enough to put up a decent battle plan to mess up with Kidomaru during their fight. And since he has the AP advantage in base and is faster. Even in Cursed Form even with Hisoka hurting less he'd still feel it, aiming on Hisoka would be difficult since he can be constantly paced up while messing up his aim with BG.

Conclusion: Hisoka FRA

Since the Clown won here, let's see what people have to say about the clown defeating the genius that went up against Kidomaru in this thread here.

Back