• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Battle Location: Infinity Castle (Can be changed if too unfair, but I wouldn't suppose so since Sanemi possesses a Nichirin blade.)
  • Both in 8-A Keys
  • Battle Music
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Sanemi is marked.

Votes

Upper Moon 3: 7
(@yqttlsx, @Dread, @Arkenis, @Ruenas,@Cimafranca133,@Noneless21, @Nehz_XZX )

The Wind Pillar:

Yoriichi Negs Both (Inconclusive):
Sanemi-Shinazugawa.jpg

Akaza-demon-Slayer-3.jpg

Last edited:
Sanemi, because she can exceed the dura of Kokushibou. I don't need to tell you that it can react to odor because the speed is equalized.
Amp's still can give a speed boost in an equalized match. How is sanemi getting through the compass? Even if TPW gave Selfless State to sanemi, He doesn't even have TPW. He doesn't have a red blade either, and when has sanemi single-handedly exceed kokushibo's neck durability?

Amp's still can give a speed boost in an equalized match. How is sanemi getting through the compass? Even if TPW gave Selfless State to sanemi, He doesn't even have TPW. He doesn't have a red blade either, and when has sanemi single-handedly exceed kokushibo's neck durability?
He has a red blade though.

Ah, kokoshibou's height didn't get used to it, it exceeded its normal dura. Also, the akaza's compass reacts according to your wishes. Personal feelings etc. are not included. This road compass is useless.

Also, the akaza's compass reacts according to your wishes. Personal feelings etc. are not included. This road compass is useless.
What are you talking about..? Even a Baby in demon slayer has a battle spirit. Everyone does.
But if you need proof sanemi has a battle spirit,
Here, even sanemi has one.
IMG_20220707_210710.jpg

I say that emotions do not participate in wars.
??? It's still battle spirit. Plus, they're both in character. How would emotion not be applicable to Versus Battles?
Even so, Battle Spirit is not emotion, Its intent to fight or hurt. Or will to fight.
If Sanemi has no will to fight, he just.. doesn't fight, lol.

i will vote sanemi
base sanemi=base koku>akaza
Personally, I wouldn't just outright put him on par with Kokushibo since there was also Gyomei, Muichiro and Genya in the battle against Kokushibo though he did gain the Crimson Red Nichirin Blade later.

Personally, I wouldn't just outright put him on par with Kokushibo since there was also Gyomei, Muichiro and Genya in the battle against Kokushibo though he did gain the Crimson Red Nichirin Blade later.
It talks about the part where they are not. Sanemi vs base scent war at the beginning of the war.

Dude Base Sanemi and Base Koku fought one on one for a long time, and then Kokushibo used his special technique for wind hashira, and Sanemi was seriously injured. at that time muichiro was out of combat, as was genya. gyomei came and came back to battle after sanemi healed her wounds

??? It's still battle spirit. Plus, they're both in character. How would emotion not be applicable to Versus Battles?
Even so, Battle Spirit is not emotion, Its intent to fight or hurt. Or will to fight.
If Sanemi has no will to fight, he just.. doesn't fight, lol.
What I'm talking about is that we put forward the abilities of the characters during the battle. not feelings lol

Yes, but with Giyuu. Without anyone else to activate it, he can't really just pop it in.
It was a simple clash of blades. Improvising a comparable push towards turning the blade red shouldn't be difficult especially since Sanemi will start out uninjured and fully rested in this match if I'm not wrong.

Dude Base Sanemi and Base Koku fought one on one for a long time, and then Kokushibo used his special technique for wind hashira, and Sanemi was seriously injured. at that time muichiro was out of combat, as was genya. gyomei came and came back to battle after sanemi healed her wounds
Sanemi on his own is still not going to win or get a draw against Kokushibo as far as I'm concerned.

It was a simple clash of blades. Improvising a comparable push towards turning the blade red shouldn't be difficult especially since Sanemi will start out uninjured and fully rested in this match if I'm not wrong.
While this is correct, He needs another blade to do so. and since Akaza is not a blade user, I don't think this is applicable here.

While this is correct, He needs another blade to do so. and since Akaza is not a blade user, I don't think this is applicable here.
Why would it specifically need another blade? If I understand this right, then it was the force of the clash that allowed for the blades to turn red and a clash with comparable force should be entirely possible in a match like this.

Base Sanemi and Base Kokushibo fought equally for a long time, why not?
Well this is not really "equal." It doesn't matter how Kokushibo won, he did win. And even then, there's a databook statement that says Akaza and Kokushibo battled, and Kokushibo liked the challenge. (Just like how he started smiling against gyomei.)

Why would it specifically need another blade? If I understand this right, then it was the force of the clash that allowed for the blades to turn red and a clash with comparable force should be entirely possible in a match like this.
We've never seen it done otherwise, it was either a clash of blades, gyomei knocking his weapons into each other--

Whatever, I'll just restrict red blade for this battle, then?

This proves that you don't know English. I say there is no mui, genya and gyomein in the battle of sanemi vs kokushibou. What is the part that is not understood here?
I think it is the matter of the feelings and Akaza's compass ability. I'd also advise you to not just go and say that people don't know English because they don't understand you. Misunderstandings and failure to understand someone can happen even among those with the same native language.

We've never seen it done otherwise, it was either a clash of blades, gyomei knocking his weapons into each other--
If the explanation for the blade turning red is the force behind the clash, then that shouldn't work with just a clash of blades since force isn't exclusive to just that sort of thing. It's presumably how Sanemi got the idea in the first place.

I think it is the matter of the feelings and Akaza's compass ability. I'd also advise you to not just go and say that people don't know English because they don't understand you. Misunderstandings and failure to understand someone can happen even among those with the same native language.
I believe Akaza would just react to Sanemi very easily with the compass since he doesn't have a way of concealing his battle spirit, And since speed is equal, He'd land more hits on him then he'd take.

I'll argue more about this when i am free.

Well this is not really "equal." It doesn't matter how Kokushibo won, he did win. And even then, there's a databook statement that says Akaza and Kokushibo battled, and Kokushibo liked the challenge. (Just like how he started smiling against gyomei.)
In the war they went generally evenly. They would have been equal if Kokushibo hadn't used his special technique for wind hashira. although this just shows that it is base koku>base sanemi, this is purely because of anti technique against sanemi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back