• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefla vs Toppo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough one. Leaning towards Kefla because she sorta held her own against UI Goku, who I think is above SSB Evolution Vegeta, who defeated Toppo. Then again, there's Hakai.

@Melee

Except after defeating Kefla, Goku got a power boost that makes him around UI level (Second usage) with SSJBX20 alone and SSBE Vegeta should be comparable.

Toppo's Hakai can be resisted with energy strikes as Vegeta showed in the anime.

Still Toppo takes it via being stronger and Hakai armour can help with some energy blasts.

I'd say they are fairly comparable since Kefla > UI Goku/Current SSJBX20 Goku and Toppo > SSJE Vegeta (without rage boosts)

But even then, Toppo via Hakai.

I want to point out Kefla was only able to one shot UIO Goku with her Final Attack which was stated to be using up all of her energy.

Kefla can't one shot him without it.

Toppo for reasons above.

Kefla is of a higher power level than Toppo. Toppo could not contend with UI Omen, whereas Kefla had more raw power than him, the only reason UIO won was because he had better movements. Toppo cannot Hakai an opponent of a higher level than himself. That's how hax work in fiction.

Kefla by simple scaling.

"That's how hax work in fiction."

Thats how hax works in DB.Toppo can't Hakai opponents equal to him also.But he still has Hakai armour that protects him from most ki blasts.Also,nothing indicates that Kefla is stronger than Toppo.

Why do people think Toppo is no stronger than before?.

Toppo wins via being able to fight Beyond God SSB Vegeta, who is stronger than the UI Goku that fought Kefla and has Hakai armor and Hakai Blasts.

Well i have to admit that Kefla does have the ap advantage but Toppo just straight use void manipulation and existence erasure.

Kefla is like, sub-GoD level.

I can't explain in detail right now but SSJBKKx20 Goku (Post-Second UIS) is > Initial UIS Goku due to fighting a more powered up Jiren.

Through that train of scaling Toppo is more powerful.

Not that it matters cause Hakai Aura.

Dzhindzholia said:
"That's how hax work in fiction."
Thats how hax works in DB.Toppo can't Hakai opponents equal to him also.But he still has Hakai armour that protects him from most ki blasts.Also,nothing indicates that Kefla is stronger than Toppo.
AND WHO TOLD YOU THIS OMG XD

Simply put Kefla cannot win

Frankly would like to vote for Kefla, Vegeta overcame the Hakai with pure power, so if Kefla is Vegeta level or similar she'd be able to do the same. If she's comparable to SSJBE Vegeta in any way she'll be able to win (By logic). And so then comes down to whether UI omen is SSJBE Vegeta level. Since it was stated UIO Goku wouldn't be able to survive one of her blasts at max strength, and survived by dodging, I think she should be a at least their level in terms of power if not slightly higher.

With that, she should be able to take the W.

Drakelix said:
Frankly would like to vote for Kefla, Vegeta overcame the Hakai with pure power, so if Kefla is Vegeta level or similar she'd be able to do the same. If she's comparable to SSJBE Vegeta in any way she'll be able to win (By logic). And so then comes down to whether UI omen is SSJBE Vegeta level. Since it was stated UIO Goku wouldn't be able to survive one of her blasts at max strength, and survived by dodging, I think she should be a at least their level in terms of power if not slightly higher.
With that, she should be able to take the W.
It was will not his sheer power it was his sacrificial power

Kefla has no resistence to existence erasure. Saying she can resist hakai just because Vegeta can is no brainer. Also Toppo was not using lethal Hakai against Vegeta imo. Killing was prohibited in the tournament

This thread was kind of a mess, I relooked at it and put in the correct votes. (And please don't make who you're voting for so ambiguous, it really helps)

Kefla should have higher AP unless you think SSBKKx20 Goku after 2nd UIO magically became even stronger than 2nd UIO itself.

In which case Kefla should take it.

Also about Toppo's hakai, assuming hax works on everyone regardless of their tier is NLF if the character has no feats to support it.

Also, DB characters have time and again shown that they can interfere with hax if they posses enough ki.

So yeah, my vote goes to Kefla unless someone can prove that Toppo has the AP advantage.

>regardless of their tier

Same tier

>if the character has no feats to support it

The absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Kelfa doesn't have resistance to EE.

Kefla still has the AP advantage and Toppo has no feats of hakaing anyone at that level.

Kefla has never been exposed to EE so she doesn't have any resistance. Burden of proof should be on Toppo. If he had feats of hakaing someone on Kefla's level then the logical assumption would have been that Kefla would lose due to lack of evidence of resistance on Kefla's part. Without any feat from Toppo, it's a baseless assumption just for the sake of assumption.

First, the character using the hax should have enough evidence in favor of him.

The evidence of resistance comes afterwards.

Actually none of that matters when we have seen that higher ki can interfere against EE.

Wait how does she have the AP advantage?

The Jiren SSB Goku fought > the energy from any other fighter or his previous levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back