• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Syndyrome is very cocky and quite immature, his behavior might get the best of him.

voting Iron Man.

Yeah I feel like Iron Man could pretty easily avoid the Omnidroid and just attack Syndrome himself.

Who has the higher LS here? Both are class 50 but I'd like some specifics since Syndrome's zero point energy could kinda screw him

Yeah I feel like Iron Man could pretty easily avoid the Omnidroid and just attack Syndrome himself.

Who has the higher LS here? Both are class 50 but I'd like some specifics since Syndrome's zero point energy could kinda screw him
Idk but that might actually hard counter **** Tony here.

I definitely think Iron man has this in the bag. Even without his suit he lived being pushed by the Hulk, and being thrown through a window by Loki while barley being phased. Syndrome got knocked out by being smacked by his own Omnidroid before falling onto a building, and that was with his suit on. Iron man with his suit as survived plenty of forces. Like when he flew around in circles to push a spinning blade to keep the SHIELD cover craft thing flying. Cap wasn't quick to pull the lever so he got smacked around in the bases. He lived this without receiving any major injuries. If you don't remember how Syndrome died, it was because he got sucked into a jet turbine. Attack wise Iron man has a lot more tricks up his sleeve. He has repulsers, uni-beam, tank missiles, and lasers. The only weapon on Syndromes suit is that bomb he drops down a waterfall. As for the Omnidroid, Iron man has fought something similar with Iron Monger. If Iron man's weapons were for some reason unable to penetrate it's shell, he feel he would be able to do exactly what the Incredibles did. JARVIS (which is attached to most of his suits) could probably find a way to hack into, or at least interrupt Syndromes connection to the Omnidroid. The thing I could see Iron man struggle with is Syndromes zero-point energy beams. But I think the combined intelligence of both Iron man and JARVIS they could find a way out. Sure Syndrome is also a genius, but he is a lot more immature. He will likely start a monologue if Iron man gets caught by his zero-point beams because that is exactly what he does everytime he catches someone. They are both rich but Iron man flexes it more often. They both can fly but Syndromes are more breakable. They both made an Ai that turned on them but Ultron is smarter. Nearly every Syndrome has Iron man has better.

I still want specifics on their LS to know if since if Iron Man can overpower it he pretty easily takes it, but if he can't he has a really good shot to lose since Syndrome completely controls the fight since he can just point at him

I still want specifics on their LS to know if since if Iron Man can overpower it he pretty easily takes it, but if he can't he has a really good shot to lose since Syndrome completely controls the fight since he can just point at him
Best feat for syndrome is lifting a truck with trailer it seems

...Zero-Point takes a literal second, and is an opening move.

Unless Stark can magically resist it, the point is moot, Omnidroid is a special scenario of Syndrome not knowing it was a legit fight

...Zero-Point takes a literal second, and is an opening move.

Unless Stark can magically resist it, the point is moot, Omnidroid is a special scenario of Syndrome not knowing it was a legit fight
All he does with it is just throw you around

Stark can analyze it and can blast it. Plus Syndrome may not always lead with zero point and might just summon omnidroid.

Stark can analyze it and can blast it.
...How the hell can Stark blast energy?
Plus Syndrome may not always lead with zero point and might just summon omnidroid.
He literally never does this except one single instance against Mr. Incredible, and it's CIS not matched here.

You genuinely have to realize, Mr. Incredible is a guy Syndrome DEVOTED HIS ENTIRE REVENGE TO, he has NO CONNECTION with Iron Man, what the absolute **** is there for him to monologue?

And you can't escape it. Your point?
While you may not be able to escape it. Seemingly when Syndrome was doing his mock fight with the omnidroid he blasted it a few times with the zero point energy. It was casual so it didn't do anything to it.
Tony should be able to make some kinda energy resistance.

I meant the actual device.
not in the duration Syndrome just points.
While you may not be able to escape it. Seemingly when Syndrome was doing his mock fight with the omnidroid he blasted it a few times with the zero point energy. It was casual so it didn't do anything to it.
great, Omnidroid has a resist, Iron Man doesn't

Last edited:
Does prep = prior knowledge here? Also Tony can oneshot here if Syndrome decides to screw around like he does in character, physically he's only 10-B and Tony has more firepower than Syndrome

I think I'm inclined to vote Tony here. Zero point energy is a very good counter to Iron Man but Syndrome being extremely cocky is gonna cost him here since the moment he makes a mistake or lets his ego get to him Tony tells Jarvis to hack into the Omnidroid or his weaponry and finishes him pretty easily with any of his attacks, especially homing ones which Syndrome is not skilled enough to avoid. If prep equals prior knowledge then Tony might just have Jarvis already start hacking Syndrome right as the fight starts as well, its not like Syndrome is allowed or even smart enough to make an Omnidroid that's immune to hacking from Tony anyways.

No way for Tony to hack syndromes equipment even with prep?
No, it's not implied digital
Does prep = prior knowledge here?
No
Also Tony can oneshot here if Syndrome decides to screw around like he does in character
You mean like when he gloated in front of the guy he dedicated his entire lifetime to and finally gets to gloat over? Something Stark doesn't have going for himself?

I'll just say it, Syndrome gets downplayed as shit in his effectiveness, first example people bring up for his gloating, his debut scene, LITERALLY IRREPLICABLE by anyone except Mr. Incredible, and the last encounter is him actively holding back against the Omnidroid to get a fight going for the crowd. When there was a scenario Syndrome didn't recognize people, i.e. when he first met Incredibles, he OPENED WITH Zero-Point and immediately restrained 4 people with extreme ease.

Again, recognize, there is NOTHING for Syndrome to even GLOAT ABOUT, he doesn't give a single **** about Iron Man vs. someone as crucial to his life as Mr. Incredible, you're using what are contextually hyper-emotional scenarios for him, and extending it to his general behavior. This'll be equivalent to using someone's behavior during a panic attack and saying they're like that 24/7.

Last edited:
No, it's not implied digital

No

You mean like when he gloated in front of the guy he dedicated his entire lifetime to and finally gets to gloat over? Something Stark doesn't have going for himself?

I'll just say it, Syndrome gets downplayed as shit in his effectiveness, first example people bring up for his gloating, his debut scene, LITERALLY IRREPLICABLE by anyone except Mr. Incredible, and the last encounter is him actively holding back against the Omnidroid to get a fight going for the crowd. When there was a scenario Syndrome didn't recognize people, i.e. when he first met Incredibles, he OPENED WITH Zero-Point and immediately restrained 4 people with extreme ease.

Again, recognize, there is NOTHING for Syndrome to even GLOAT ABOUT, he doesn't give a single **** about Iron Man vs. someone as crucial to his life than Mr. Incredible, you're using what are contextually hyper-emotional scenarios for him, and extending it to his general behavior. This'll be equivalent to using someone's behavior during a panic attack and saying they're like that 24/7.
^

I don't see the point of prep, Tony doesn't do anything noticiable by now.

Is Syndrome's zero-point energy able to shut down technology? It seems that is able to negate the momentum and mass of a object making them still and weighless, but doesn't seem to negate their internal functions as people can still see and think.

Which makes me wonder if Tony, while paralyzed, can use less mechanical functions such as hacking the Omnidroid's body parts.

No way for Tony to hack syndromes equipment even with prep?

Since Syndrome can remotely control things like the limbs of the bot, for such a thing the Omnidroid would have to be subject radio waves and other electromagnetic frequencies to receive the command signals, convert it into data, that is later used to perform a mechanical action based off the data input.

Stark can for example, analyze the command signals that come from Pine's bracelets and what kind receiver the Omnidroid has to intercept the signals, to later replicate the commands on his own.

... Is really a dumbed down explanation of what happens.

Last edited:
With prep in the equation, Iron Man can attempt to research Syndrome or maybe develop a suit with higher range to try and defeat Syndrome, but at the same time if he has knowledge he can try working on something too (and honestly I think Syndrome might be the better inventor here, he doesn't have power armor but his tech seems way more varied and unique)

So with that + Syndrome just having a really easy wincon with the paralyzing beams, I'd say Syndrome FRA

I think I’m going to vote for Syndrome. Though it’s arguable who is more intelligent, I think Syndrome has a bit of an edge when it comes to technology, and I think the V9 Omnidroid is superior to any of the Mark II-V armors. Those earlier armors have rather limited weaponry in comparison to the later armors.

Everyone keeps taking about JARVIS being able to hack into the Omnidroid, but I don’t really think JARVIS was all that advanced in the early stages. And I can’t imagine that a genius like Syndrome would’ve made it easy to hack either.

The Omnidroid has clear and presumably improved analytical prediction from its predecessor, while FRIDAY only showed the ability to read the fighting styles of opponents in Civil War.

The Omnidroid has Class M LS, while the Iron Man armors only have Class 50 LS. The Omnidroid could easily crush or restrain the Iron Man armors and slice them apart with its claws. Then there’s Syndrome’s Zero Point energy, which Iron Man has no defense against, and he could easily keep Tony in place while his Omnidroid finishes the job.

Back