• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[FINISHED] Another Ned battle... I wish he lost now (VS Barry Kahn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ned Leeds confront Barry Kahn.

Ned use the standard laptop equipment, Barry is 10-B obv.
They battle in the middle of a random street in New York.

Ned: 8 (Vizer04, Gilad_Hyperstar, Coolboy6, StekFence, Spinoirr, JustANormalLemon, Arceus0x, Mariogoods)
Barry: 0
Inc.:

Last edited:
Barry is fit and being an actor who imitates superheroes, maybe he knows more about fights than Ned 👀
Barry isn't actually the one who do the stunts. This is the whole reason why they recruited Gohan to be the stuntman in that episode, so if you're basing your vote due to that, then it's kinda invalid since other than that Barry have nothing else going for him and Ned is leagues above him in intelligence

Barry isn't actually the one who do the stunts. This is the whole reason why they recruited Gohan to be the stuntman in that episode, so if you're basing your vote due to that, then it's kinda invalid since other than that Barry have nothing else going for him and Ned is leagues above him in intelligence
He's still in better fit and I doubt Ned's intelligence will serve this battle any more than trying to hit him with a laptop, or yes?

He's still in better fit and I doubt Ned's intelligence will serve this battle any more than trying to hit him with a laptop, or yes?
Ned has been watching and viewing actual combat experiences, and was helping Peter with them. Besides, Ned could also hack into the technological stuff around Barry to use for his advantage

Ned has been watching and viewing actual combat experiences, and was helping Peter with them. Besides, Ned could also hack into the technological stuff around Barry to use for his advantage
Hack things like what? You are in the middle of the city in front of someone who is going to attack you

Hack things like what? You are in the middle of the city in front of someone who is going to attack you
Pffft. Barry has no combat experience as well. At least Ned was seeing actual fights and ran away from much worse threats than him.

If anything, Ned would have the same experience as Barry when fighting him

hank_died_walt_cries_(breaking_bad_spoilers)_1-35_screenshot.jpg

Counted, let me know if I left any since some answered messages but I don't know if they secured their vote, I updated above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back