• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

13 genshin characters

Hello I'm planning to make a sort of edit thing so I need 13 strong of the strongest characters in genshin that aren't zhongli venti or raiden shogun

1. Azhdaha
2. Durin
3. Dvalin
4. Andrius second key
5. Xiao
6. Beidou
7. Shenhe
8. Klee
9. Jean
10. Eula
11. Noelle
12. Liyue traveler (still hasn't updated for Inazuma yet)
13. Tartaglia

Do note that you can Sub Noelle out for Ayaka or Albedo cause she's pretty strong lore wise but is pretty shit vs battle wise.

1. Azhdaha
2. Durin
3. Dvalin
4. Signora
5.Xiao
6.Yae
7.Alice
8.Shenhe
9.Ganyu
10.Childe
11.Albedo
12.Klee
13.Diluc

im prob wrong on alot of these

Normally I don't necro-bump threads, but really, the strongest character is this one: https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Greater_Lord_Rukkhadevata

I mean I only recently heard about her from a buddy of mine who plays Genshin Impact and this girl basically had among the most broken Existence Erasure abilities out there. She went out of her way to erase herself and literally every trace of her including memories of her from existence across the entire Genshin Impact world just to let people dream again. How had anyone on this dang website not ******* noticed that?

No, whoever told you that are wrong, Nahida merely erase Rukkha info from the Irminsul, and the Irminsul retroactively alter history to match with the new one that doesn't have Rukkha, it isn't erasure since Rukkha already died and only the memory is left which is also the thing that Nahida erase. Until we see someone poof out of existence the moment someone erase their info from the Irminsul, it isn't Existence erasure, and even then it's a pretty shitty one since it require the Irminsul which isn't gonna appear in like modern day New York and require the person to have info in it for it to erase, so yeah, pretty shitty ER.

Irminsul is more like a reality recorder. It knows everything on things that come from Teyvat itself. Rukkhadevata was already dead and she wanted memory of her erased. So she did. It's memory erasure at best. It will not remove the character or their actions. It just becomes remembered differently. Also, a character tried to erase themselves and all that happened and they forgot themselves too, but notably did not cease to exist.

Also, Rukkhadevata was an Archon like Venti, Zhongli, and Raiden so I imagine the OP doesn't want them in the list either. Also ignoring Shogun bot because she's just Diet Raiden.

Besides the Traveler and Heavenly Principles and other Archons it's likely the 13 Harbingers are the strongest characters in Genshin. With some notable exceptions;

Dvalin
Durin
Azhdaha
Andrius
Xiao
Shenhe

After this the list falls off a cliff to where you're considering a child using bombs (admittedly vision enhanced) as being next on the list while there are other named characters who are likely much stronger and just have no feats.

Back