• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Hot-Blooded Blondies Try to Blow Each Other Up

Being 10 meters apart. And Kittan’s bombs, when impacted, create a smokescreen. And he has superior travel speed (Subsonic)
I don't get it, right when the match starts bakugo would blow kittan up with his strongest attack. being 10 meters apart is perfect for bakugo. how does kittan have enough time to do anything before he dies?

I don't get it, right when the match starts bakugo would blow kittan up with his strongest attack. being 10 meters apart is perfect for bakugo. how does kittan have enough time to do anything before he dies?
Is it in character for him to start a fight with his strongest attack? If so, Kittan is capable of reacting to it, and can easily get out of the way with his superior travel speed

Also speed is equalized, how is kittan getting away?
In the versus thread rules, the combat speed is equalized, and every other speed statistic is reduced by the same multiplier. If Bakugo’s Combat Speed is reduced to be equal to Kittan’s combat speed, the extent to which his combat speed was reduced, is also the extent his other speed statistics are reduced

In the versus thread rules, the combat speed is equalized, and every other speed statistic is reduced by the same multiplier. If Bakugo’s Combat Speed is reduced to be equal to Kittan’s combat speed, the extent to which his combat speed was reduced, is also the extent his other speed statistics are reduced
I don't understand. Bakugo's speed is now transonic just like kittan, because speed is equalized, Bakugo's explosion would travel at the same speed kittan moves, so he isn't dodging anything. What are you trying to claim here?

I don't understand. Bakugo's speed is now transonic just like kittan, because speed is equalized, Bakugo's explosion would travel at the same speed kittan moves, so he isn't dodging anything. What are you trying to claim here?
Moving out of the way of the attack is more times than not, faster than the opponent’s attack reaching you (especially when the distance is 10 meters). Kittan has the sufficient speed to throw a bomb, which could create a smokescreen, then get out of the way to attack again. Kittan also has experience fighting against gunmen which are faster than him, and actually winning against them

Moving out of the way of the attack is more times than not, faster than the opponent’s attack reaching you (especially when the distance is 10 meters). Kittan has the sufficient speed to throw a bomb, which could create a smokescreen, then get out of the way to attack again. Kittan also has experience fighting against gunmen which are faster than him, and actually winning against them
Well yeah I guess, but bakugo has insane agility with explosions, he has a solar flare technique, and even a huge AoE blast, He can definitely catch up to kittan and dodge his projectiles, and blast him with moves he can't dodge. Don't forget that if Bakugo tags him it's over.

Well yeah I guess, but bakugo has insane agility with explosions, he has a solar flare technique, and even a huge AoE blast, He can definitely catch up to kittan and dodge his projectiles, and blast him with moves he can't dodge. Don't forget that if Bakugo tags him it's over.
Kittan’s Will Empowerment via Spiral Power on top of his Reactive Evolution allowing his speed stats to increase the more the fight goes on and when he becomes more determined. His Supernatural Willpower is also comparable to Kamina (since they’re rivals), who could keep fighting even when being mortally wounded by a 7-B. With this kind of willpower and these abilities, Kittan would be able to eventually speed blitz. Kittan also has Warble Runners, which could do the traveling for him

Well this can't be added then, if the faster character loses to a speed blitz because the slower character has amps then it can't be added.

Well this can't be added then, if the faster character loses to a speed blitz because the slower character has amps then it can't be added.
Yes it can, Kittan just has to evolve to be able to blitz. They’ll be able to keep up with each other for a little while, but eventually Kittan would go past that level

Well how long will it take for kittan to get faster than Bakugo?
Give it at least 10 seconds. The moment Kittan feels extra determined, his spiral power will increase like crazy, and will become stronger as the fight continues, because Supernatural Willpower + Awakened Power + Empowerment & Reactive Evolution

Last edited:
Give it at least 10 seconds. The moment Kittan feels extra determined, his spiral power will increase like crazy, and will become stronger as the fight continues, because Supernatural Willpower + Awakened Power + Empowerment & Reactive Evolution
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.

How large should the difference between two characters be for it to be considered a speed blitz? I know it doesn’t say anywhere, but there should be something about this stuff. Plus, Kittan can’t speed blitz the way you think. At best his travel speed could be the same as Bakugo’s Reaction and Combat Speed

How large should the difference between two characters be for it to be considered a speed blitz? I know it doesn’t say anywhere, but there should be something about this stuff. Plus, Kittan can’t speed blitz the way you think. At best his travel speed could be the same as Bakugo’s Reaction and Combat Speed
Speed is equalized, a speed blitz is 7x difference I think. If Kittan gets 7x faster than bakugo then he speed blitzes and the match can't be added.

Speed is equalized, a speed blitz is 7x difference I think. If Kittan gets 7x faster than bakugo then he speed blitzes and the match can't be added.
Seeing as we don’t know exactly how much of a boost in power Awakened Power in this verse gives them, I will assume a 2x difference. In episode 3, Viral in Enki stomped Kamina and Simon in their respective gunmen, respectively. But as they both combine, Kamina says it’s like slamming one spirit into another, which would indicate them adding to each others’ power, and they finally fought Viral equally, on multiple occasions. In episode 15 as well, Lordgenome with Dekabutsu (the big ass gunmen) lost against Gurren Lagann and Dai-Gurren when they teamed up, but Gurren Lagann alone wasn’t enough to beat Lordgenome in his Lazengann (also, Lordgenome mastered spiral power, so he’s as powerful no matter what gunmen he fights in). This is all important, as in episode 8, Kamina showed us an Awakened Power feat. Kamina was stomped by Thymilph, but combining with Simon put him on his level, then with Awakened Power, he easily beat Thymilph. So yeah, an At least 2x difference when using Awakened Power. This would put Kittan’s Combat/Reaction Speed at Supersonic, but his Travel Speed at higher within Subsonic

Seeing as we don’t know exactly how much of a boost in power Awakened Power in this verse gives them, I will assume a 2x difference. In episode 3, Viral in Enki stomped Kamina and Simon in their respective gunmen, respectively. But as they both combine, Kamina says it’s like slamming one spirit into another, which would indicate them adding to each others’ power, and they finally fought Viral equally, on multiple occasions. In episode 15 as well, Lordgenome with Dekabutsu (the big ass gunmen) lost against Gurren Lagann and Dai-Gurren when they teamed up, but Gurren Lagann alone wasn’t enough to beat Lordgenome in his Lazengann (also, Lordgenome mastered spiral power, so he’s as powerful no matter what gunmen he fights in). This is all important, as in episode 8, Kamina showed us an Awakened Power feat. Kamina was stomped by Thymilph, but combining with Simon put him on his level, then with Awakened Power, he easily beat Thymilph. So yeah, an At least 2x difference when using Awakened Power. This would put Kittan’s Combat/Reaction Speed at Supersonic, but his Travel Speed at higher within Subsonic
Oh really? Bakugo's explosions are supersonic, Kittan is getting blasted by the first attack.

Kittan would be able to react to that, create a smoke screen with his bombs, then sneak up on Bakugo, and slingshot a bomb close to him, and that’s the end of it
I'm sorry but I am genuinely curious as to how a smoke screen would stop a massive AoE large building level blast from wiping Kittan out. Also bakugo can like blast away the smoke screen or fly up away from the smoke then dodge anything with his insane mid air agility.

I'm sorry but I am genuinely curious as to how a smoke screen would stop a massive AoE large building level blast from wiping Kittan out. Also bakugo can like blast away the smoke screen or fly up away from the smoke then dodge anything with his insane mid air agility.
Kittan literally has City level bombs, he’s even comparable to someone who could handle getting stabbed by a 7-B. The more the fight goes on, he could become faster than he was a second before. He’d eventually be able to dodge the blasts with ease

Kittan literally has City level bombs, he’s even comparable to someone who could handle getting stabbed by a 7-B. The more the fight goes on, he could become faster than he was a second before. He’d eventually be able to dodge the blasts with ease
That's if he doesn't die after the first attack, remember that kittans travel speed is subsonic, so he isn't dodging that massive transonic AoE large bulding blast, also high balling and assuming he's able to fully pull off his awakened power, his travel speed would still only be barely faster than bakugo and his combat would be 2x faster which is faster but not by much either. Honestly this is the first time I've heard about a speed equalized match not having equal speed, it's honestly the dumbest shit I've seen today, what the hell is the point of equal speed if only combat speed is equalized, wtf... edit: never mind the whole equal speed thing man.

Last edited:
That's if he doesn't die after the first attack, remember that kittans travel speed is subsonic, so he isn't dodging that massive transonic AoE large bulding blast, also high balling and assuming he's able to fully pull off his awakened power, his travel speed would still only be barely faster than bakugo and his combat would be 2x faster which is faster but not by much either. Honestly this is the first time I've heard about a speed equalized match not having equal speed, it's honestly the dumbest shit I've seen today, what the hell is the point of equal speed if only combat speed is equalized, wtf... edit: never mind the whole equal speed thing man.
It kinda makes sense that Combat Speed would be the main focus, since it’s an indexing site about fictional characters engaging in, well... combat...

Anyways, there’s a very likely chance that Kittan would dodge that attack. They start 10 meters apart, and Bakugo’s explosion goes 319.149 m/s (since it is equal to Kittan’s Combat Speed, which is that fast). D/V = T, 10/319.149 = 0.031 s. It would take that long for Bakugo’s explosion to cross that distance, but being able to react within that timeframe is Superhuman perception, and Kittan’s reaction is far faster than that. He’d be able to perceive an attack going that fast relatively easy. And Kittan would be gradually getting faster as the fight goes on, because Supernatural Willpower + Empowerment + Awakened Power & Reactive Evolution

It kinda makes sense that Combat Speed would be the main focus, since it’s an indexing site about fictional characters engaging in, well... combat...

Anyways, there’s a very likely chance that Kittan would dodge that attack. They start 10 meters apart, and Bakugo’s explosion goes 319.149 m/s (since it is equal to Kittan’s Combat Speed, which is that fast). D/V = T, 10/319.149 = 0.031 s. It would take that long for Bakugo’s explosion to cross that distance, but being able to react within that timeframe is Superhuman perception, and Kittan’s reaction is far faster than that. He’d be able to perceive an attack going that fast relatively easy. And Kittan would be gradually getting faster as the fight goes on, because Supernatural Willpower + Empowerment + Awakened Power & Reactive Evolution
Bakugo's move is a giant AoE blast. Kittans travel speed is subsonic I think so high balling he's a little less than 2x slower. So no even if he can react that attacks range is too big for him to dodge although not impossible at optimal conditions. I say bakugo kills him 7/10 times. But even if he dodges, and throws smoke screens then bakugo can either blast the smokescreen or fly in the air, which would make him able to dodge all kittans projectiles and get in close for another huge AoE blast. This should all happen in less than 10 seconds which is before kittan gets too fast for bakugo. I say bakugo wins 7/10 so I'm voting for him.

Bakugo's move is a giant AoE blast. Kittans travel speed is subsonic I think so high balling he's a little less than 2x slower. So no even if he can react that attacks range is too big for him to dodge although not impossible at optimal conditions. I say bakugo kills him 7/10 times. But even if he dodges, and throws smoke screens then bakugo can either blast the smokescreen or fly in the air, which would make him able to dodge all kittans projectiles and get in close for another huge AoE blast. This should all happen in less than 10 seconds which is before kittan gets too fast for bakugo. I say bakugo wins 7/10 so I'm voting for him.
The explosion is actually just 43m in radius. Kittan would be able to cross enough distance to not take the full yield of the attack, he’d also be able to react to the attack before it is pulled off. On top of that, his immense will to want to win, increasing his speed significantly. Not taking full yield of a High 8-C+ explosion, Kittan is probably capable of handling that, and continuing the fight, getting even more fired up, then becoming way stronger once again. Hell, Kamina shrugged off a large stab wound in his upper body, which was located where his heart is supposed to be

The explosion is still large bulding level, he is only wall level, if he gets hit not even full force he dies, and even if he doesn't die he'll get maimed and be unable to fight properly which will give bakugo an opening for a second similar attack.

The explosion is still large bulding level, he is only wall level, if he gets hit not even full force he dies, and even if he doesn't die he'll get maimed and be unable to fight properly which will give bakugo an opening for a second similar attack.
Pretty sure not getting hit with the full yield of a High 8-C attack is somewhere around 9-A to 8-C. And it should be noted that simply getting that kind of damage, is something TTGL characters can literally just brush off, as these characters surpassed Kamina, who could handle getting a body sized stab wound where his literal heart is. Kamina, after taking this damage, simply got up, and became way stronger than he previously was. Kittan would Awakened Power, Supernatural Willpower + Empowerment & Reactive Evolution his way to achieve greater speeds

Pretty sure not getting hit with the full yield of a High 8-C attack is somewhere around 9-A to 8-C. And it should be noted that simply getting that kind of damage, is something TTGL characters can literally just brush off, as these characters surpassed Kamina, who could handle getting a body sized stab wound where his literal heart is. Kamina, after taking this damage, simply got up, and became way stronger than he previously was. Kittan would Awakened Power, Supernatural Willpower + Empowerment & Reactive Evolution his way to achieve greater speeds
Which would still one shot kittan... also I don't know the source of that, but either way kittan won't be able to dodge that move since the explosion is transonic and has a huge range, kittan would be moving around 2x slower so the attack would reach him after 20 meters even if he moves right as bakugo attacks and it would still one shot. Also Kittan needs feats of surviving stuff like that, and he doesn't have anything like that in the profile. and even if he survives Bakugo can still win by dodging projectiles with his flight and shooting the same attack again.

Which would still one shot kittan... also I don't know the source of that, but either way kittan won't be able to dodge that move since the explosion is transonic and has a huge range, kittan would be moving around 2x slower so the attack would reach him after 20 meters even if he moves right as bakugo attacks and it would still one shot. Also Kittan needs feats of surviving stuff like that, and he doesn't have anything like that in the profile. and even if he survives Bakugo can still win by dodging projectiles with his flight and shooting the same attack again.
Willpower, the fundamental thing that determines Spiral Power, is what Kittan surpassed Kamina in long ago. The entire premise of this anime is to become better than you were before. The writers wanted their characters to surpass Kamina, who was their leader, to signify truly moving forward. They’ve made it obvious that Kittan and other Team Dai-Gurren members surpass Kamina in terms of willpower, doing things he can, but better. Kittan has the willpower sufficient enough to survive critical damage for extended periods of time. Kamina didn’t just keep fighting after one lethal attack, he actually survived 3. You see, in TTGL, the pilots which pilot the gunmen feel the pain that the gunmen itself feels, as gunmen are sentient beings. Kamina in episode 8 took one to Gurren’s leg (the leg was cut off), one to the back of Gurren, and another one to the back of his own. And Kittan in the fight will eventually become more than just 2x faster, essentially speed blitzing the longer he is in the fight. Kittan should be able to take 3 lethal attacks, and keep fighting, which should give him enough time to have the speed necessary to dodge these attacks

Well, will power isn't saving him from a one shot death, even if you say he doesn't take the full force of the technique, he still gets one shot, and even if he survives, he won't survive a second attack because bakugo will shoot it from close range, and he can do that because of his very amazing mid air maneuvers. I'm still voting katsuki bakugo.

Kamina survived 3 7-B attacks, the mere non-full yield of a High 8-C attack is a mere inconvenience to Kittan. And by the time Kittan survives the first explosion, his Attack Speed along with his Combat Speed and Reactions would’ve already reached Supersonic+ with another at least 2x increase from Supernatural Willpower + Empowerment & Reactive Evolution. Kittan would simply launch another bomb which is now 2x faster again, and assuming close range is around 3 meters, it would be 3/1,276 which would be on the higher end of Transonic (0.0023s), Bakugo wouldn’t be able to react to the attack

Kamina survived 3 7-B attacks, the mere non-full yield of a High 8-C attack is a mere inconvenience to Kittan. And by the time Kittan survives the first explosion, his Attack Speed along with his Combat Speed and Reactions would’ve already reached Supersonic+ with another at least 2x increase from Supernatural Willpower + Empowerment & Reactive Evolution. Kittan would simply launch another bomb which is now 2x faster again, and assuming close range is around 3 meters, it would be 3/1,276 which would be on the higher end of Transonic (0.0023s), Bakugo wouldn’t be able to react to the attack
3 7-B attacks? And so why tf is he 9-B? That's obviously inconsistent and feels like an outlier without further context, his durability is 9-B so he's getting one shot. Also bakugo would be able to get a second attack before kittan amps since you said it's 10 seconds.

3 7-B attacks? And so why tf is he 9-B? That's obviously inconsistent and feels like an outlier without further context, his durability is 9-B so he's getting one shot. Also bakugo would be able to get a second attack before kittan amps since you said it's 10 seconds.
Because he still took heavy damage. He survived it because of his immense willpower, normal 9-Bs wouldn’t be able to keep fighting after that. It’s not 10 seconds, that’s how much time I estimated would give him the extra motivation. The moment he feels extra determined, he just gets stronger instantly

Because he still took heavy damage. He survived it because of his immense willpower, normal 9-Bs wouldn’t be able to keep fighting after that. It’s not 10 seconds, that’s how much time I estimated would give him the extra motivation. The moment he feels extra determined, he just gets stronger instantly
A 7-B attack should've killed him instantly, If he gets hit by bakugo's move and he's actually 9-B then he's dead, will power only matters if he survives the attack which he isn't because he's getting blasted.

A 7-B attack should've killed him instantly, If he gets hit by bakugo's move and he's actually 9-B then he's dead, will power only matters if he survives the attack which he isn't because he's getting blasted.
Well Kamina did still get mortally wounded, but he still got up from such a attack. Saying this kinda feels like a fallacy, but TTGL’s motto is literally to make the impossible, possible. Which is why we’re introduced to things that logically wouldn’t be possible, getting through with sheer willpower. Him surviving a 7-B attack isn’t an outlier, it’s a willpower feat. And Kittan is fast enough to be able to not take a full force blast, multiple times, and keep getting way stronger and faster

Back