• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rock is very situational in that department. Don’t get me wrong, it’s 100% in character for him to use his other weapons. Though I’m most comfortable saying that he just leads with Energy Projection in more cases than not.

Yeah, he's situational. He likely leads first with the Mega Buster to gauge his opponent, before finally adapting to what they're doing once they start attacking and moving. Whichever weapon is advantageous to him, Mega Man will use during the fight though.

Well, energy attacks will do nothing since they'll just pass through Obito. What is he likely to do next when that happens?

I don't think Rock can deal Obito's Phasing, but he's gonna need to be really careful to avoid the BFR.

Maybe use Gravity Hold?

It’s tricky to answer because Rock only encountered holograms, not enemies that would, you know, phase through his attacks at will if you get me.

Crushes the enemies with 20x Earth's gravity downwards, and then sends the enemies into space.

But like I said, I don't know if he'd ACTUALLY do it in this situation.

Depends on what Obito does. Mega Man is resourceful and adapts to what his opponent does and or experiments with his weapons to find what works best. If Obito is much faster than him, he'll try to slow him down with time stop or ice manipulation for example. As the nature of the games suggests with its rock-paper-scissors mechanics, Mega Man finds weaknesses usually through observations, patterns, etc. This is evident throughout the games and the Robot Masters he's defeated.

My biggest question right now is whether or not Obito can use the Preta Path to absorb Rock's Energy Shots and Shit.

It depends on how potent said absorption is. Every absorption has some sort of limit which is uuuuuuuuusually determined by the AP gap? I'm kind of spitting rn ngl

The Preta Path can absorb things more powerful than the User, as shown with Crippled Nagato absorbing Itachi's Amaterasu and Shit.

The Preta Path can absorb things more powerful than the User, as shown with Crippled Nagato absorbing Itachi's Amaterasu and Shit.
Well, he didn't absorb Amaterasu, but pushed it away with Shinra Tensei. Still, you're right about the Preta Path being able to absorb things stronger than the user. It absorb SM Jiraiya's Chou Odama Rasengan, Onoki's Dust Release which obliterated multiple Humanoid Susano'o, V2 B's Lariat Chakra, KCM Naruto's Rasengan, and even SM Naruto's FRS.

Doesn't Megaman has like a completely inorganic computer brain??
So using Sharingan on him is like trying to mindhax a computer by using it on webcam.
Atleast thats how I see it.......👀

Look, robots just aren't subject to mind hax at all, whether you bypass resistance or not, this isn't just resisting mind hax, that's lacking something that can be mind haxed

Look I don't know anything about Naruto, but it sounds like being able to mind-hax Tailed Beasts (who are made of chakra) makes sense considering characters in the verse manipulate chakra themselves. It just sounds like chakra affecting chakra. It's like an in-verse thing.

Meanwhile, Mega Man is an android without any biological composition whatsoever despite being very human-like. No soul, no brain, no organic body and therefore no chakra.

I don't see how that specific mind-hax or ability applies to a character like Mega Man.

Last edited:
Incidentally, I've noticed something.

Obito in his key (correct me if I'm wrong) is only High 7-A physically and is 6-C with the Biju compared to Rock who's High 6-C all around.

Isn't that massively unfair? Or am I missing something here?

Incidentally, I've noticed something.

Obito in his key (correct me if I'm wrong) is only High 7-A physically and is 6-C with the Biju compared to Rock who's High 6-C all around.

Isn't that massively unfair? Or am I missing something here?
He can't hit Obito, as far as I'm aware.

Well even so, Obito's intangibility only lasts for a couple of minutes right?

Unless Obito has some hard-hitting trump card or ability that's really notable, Mega Man's higher overall stats means he can take anything that's thrown at him during that time and then just deal a single killing blow once time's up. And that's not even mentioning Mega Man's many abilities that could stall once he figures out Obito can't be touched such as time manipulation (slow and stop), gravity manipulation, shields, attack reflection, etc.

Everything except Kamui lol

That shit connects, Rock's getting BFR'd.

Rock's pretty used to dodging shit. So it really depends if Obito lands Kamui before Rock outlasts his intangibility and pummels him

Well, he also has to deal with Izanagi. Though just like Kamui, I think it has a limit (not a time limit per say, but you know)?

Even if the intangibility runs out, it recharges fairly quickly and he can still teleport to his Kamui dimension until it does I think.

Back