• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SpringTrap vs. Rachnera Arachnera (1 vote left)

MrSpringWater said:
Oh hey someone else making matches for Musume lol anyway I think it depends on how Springtrap's fear manipulation works and if it'll work on Rachnera. Also I made this a week or so ago if you're interested
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1423648
That could be an advantage, however, his Fear manip realies on occasional jumpscare, and it's not continous.

Do you have a something in mind to decide who you could vote, or are you going to wait a bit more before voting?

If the hallucinations are potent enough to leave her unable to think clearly and fight then I think the bunny might win if they only last a few seconds though I think she can restrain him and then rip him apart but Idk for sure

This depends on whether or not Springtrap can escape Rachnera's web. If she gets freaked out and spams webs, then Springtrap's screwed

Mickey1940 said:
This depends on whether or not Springtrap can escape Rachnera's web. If she gets freaked out and spams webs, then Springtrap's screwed
Apparently, according to the manga, her webs are 10 times more resisntent than steel and iwce as elastic as Nylon. Don't know if Springtrap can b reak them.

What's the distance they start at?

Are they aware of each other?

These questions may change the results of the battle.

Wow, this match is bette than I expected.

I don't know what distance i should put tho.

Tbh, I think it's inconclusive; Either Rachnera finds him and defeats him in direct combat by web-spam, or Springtrap ambushes & kills her. Both seem equally plausible to me, imo.

Inconclusive FRA. As has been previously said, due to the location, it depends on who finds who first.

Monarch Laciel said:
Why are we assuming Springtrap can instantly kill her with a sneak attack?
Personally, I believe that if Springtrap discovers Rachnera first, he will immediately do his attacking thing a la FNAF3. First, he'd have the Phantom animatronics screw with her and confuse her. And then, during the confusion, he could sneak in and get a grip on her before she has the chance to use her webs on him. And then...

(looks at wiki page) Wait, she has Wall+ Durability?! Even if he managed get her in a grip, she'd probably be able to survive long enough to weave her webs and entangle Springtrap. You're right. No matter what happens, unless Springtrap has some way around that higher than average durability, Rachnera will still win. I change my mind. Voting for the spider.

Winner: Rachnera Arachnera

I guess Wall level+ is a good reason not to assume that.

Her actual size probably presents another obstacle too.

Add to that the fact that Rachnera is, herself, a Stealth Expert with Enhanced Senses, and even with the Phantom animatronics, things don't look too good for Bunny boi.

Monarch Laciel said:
I guess Wall level+ is a good reason not to assume that.
Her actual size probably presents another obstacle too.
I don't know how tall SPringy is, probably betwenn 1,80 ans 2,00 meters.

Rachnera is 1,97 meters tall, while her lenght is proably between 2 and 3 meters.

DMB 1 said:
Starter Pack said:
Suddenly wants to throw Bendy at Rachnera...
SOmething tells me that Suu would be a much better choice
Ooh! That's even more interesting! It would at least put it at a more fair ground, all things considered.

@Monarch

I wasn't assuming that. I assumed that, with a sneak attack, he'd get a handy advantage which would result in his victory.

But eh, seeing that she is Wall+ in durability... I gotta change my vote.

Hmmm,after i thinking twice,i will change my vote to Rachnera FRA. That said,Rchnera have higher AP advantage so she might can one shot him,but who know.

Done. Should I wait ofr grace period, or does this match count as unanonimous?

Back