• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yveltal vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus oneshots, yeah but he just dies afterwards because of yeveltal's death hax upon dying. Unless Beerus just hakai EEs right off the bat, beerus is gonna one shot and then die straight after.

I'm voting incon because I doubt he'll hakai first thing.

Oh wait, Beerus is bloodlusted. That makes him more likely to just hakai and get it over with. Voting beerus.

It isn't a stomp since beerus doesn't resist any of yeveltal's hax. It's just more likely he's going to hakai first and all he has to do is raise his hand and say the word.

Beerus oneshots, yeah but he just dies afterwards because of yeveltal's death hax upon dying. Unless Beerus just hakai EEs right off the bat, beerus is gonna one shot and then die straight after.

I'm voting incon because I doubt he'll hakai first thing.
Actually Yveltal doesn't need to die first in order to use its death hax.

In the movie, he was able to conjure up a mass of dark storm clouds that absorb the life force of anything in contact and near it. It not only drained a whole mountain range of its life force, but it was also absorbing life from Pokemon that were distant from it, and it would've killed them if Xerneas didn't protect them with her life powers.

Can you tell me how does Yveltal Death hax work when he die? Like can you show me a scan?
When this legendary Pokémon's wings and tail feathers spread wide and glow red, it absorbs the life force of living creatures

Its in the Dex Entry. Yveltal spreads his wings and absorbs life. And can do the same thing when dying.

Actually Yveltal doesn't need to die first in order to use its death hax.

In the movie, he was able to conjure up a mass of dark storm clouds that absorb the life force of anything in contact and near it. It not only drained a whole mountain range of its life force, but it was also absorbing life from Pokemon that were distant from it, and it would've killed them if Xerneas didn't protect them with her life powers.
I'm aware the Y shaped bird doesn't need to die to use death hax. But since beerus merely needs to utter a word with his fist up, the only way I see Yveltal actually getting his hax is through dying.

When this legendary Pokémon's wings and tail feathers spread wide and glow red, it absorbs the life force of living creatures

Its in the Dex Entry. Yveltal spreads his wings and absorbs life. And can do the same thing when dying.
That's life absorption, death hax does more or less the opposite, Yveltal's wings spread darkness.

Why wouldn't Beerus scale? They're 2 people with the exact same abilites, using the same technique and they have the same exact ranking. There's no reason it shouldn't be comparable.

Im speaking about how the move is used between them, not if the move is as strong or as weak. As far as I know, we usually don't scale range between comparable characters like that. Potency of the ability is fine since they're both G.o.Ds and have the same move and are of the same ranking, but I dunno if range would be scaled just off that alone.

And to comment more in this case, Yveltal would possibly be able to avoid it using Phantom Force.

Im speaking about how the move is used between them, not if the move is as strong or as weak. As far as I know, we usually don't scale range between comparable characters like that. Potency of the ability is fine since they're both G.o.Ds and have the same move and are of the same ranking, but I dunno if range would be scaled just off that alone.

And to comment more in this case, Yveltal would possibly be able to avoid it using Phantom Force.
They've used it in the exact same style and form as each other too. It just so happened that beerus was closer to his target at the time of performing it.

1. All Beerus would need to do is to say a word (or just point at him, as seen when he erased the ghost)

2. Beerus erased a ghost, so using Phantom Force won't help it

I think the bird spams oblivion wing as their first move it might just go for taking all life in the area bloodlusted. So it seems to be whoever's **** everything here move goes first. The bird spreading their wings or hakia.

Beerus is bloodlusted here. He WOULD hakai first when bloodlusted
I meant what way in using the Hakai would Beerus would be more likely to go with, not if he'd use something else instead of Hakai.
1. All Beerus would need to do is to say a word (or just point at him, as seen when he erased the ghost)

2. Beerus erased a ghost, so using Phantom Force won't help it
The 2nd point has nothing to do with my earlier point at all. Phantom Force is teleportation, which my point was that Yveltal can use that to avoid Hakai, even across a long distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back