• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
"Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

"I want a bath, I need air conditioning, I don't want to be stranded in the desert without a boyfriend or my dynocaps anymore."

Speed Equalized lol

Dragon Ball’s Normal Human: 7 (Axxtentacle, LightReinh12345, Ican’tthinkof1goodname, ApiesDeathbyLazors, ZoroNotZolo, Gilad_Hyperstar, Oleggator)

The Clown Burton of Crime: 2 (WarriorofMite, Armorchompy)

Ness: 0

image0.jpg

image0.webp

Last edited:
I feel kinda dumb, but my first thought was "We have a Bulma profile?"

Anyway, Joker seems to have more and better wincons them Bulma at a glance. Based on her first encounter with Goku we have a pretty good idea what Bulma's goto is, so what does this version of the Joker like to start with?

Equipment + Apparently a Gun Enthusiast

Capsules that can carry anything in compact sizes (Including motorcycles, planes and even entire houses) and various submachine gun, pistol and rifle models.

Dimensional Storage using capsules

+ Preparation

A character's ability to increase their capabilities significantly.Generally in the presence of sufficient time, resources and conditions.

Bulma would fall under:

• Technological Preparation - Character in regular state does not have much power, but with time and materials, is capable of creating artifacts of a much higher tier.

• And/or

• Information Preparation - Character normally does not have great power, but gathers the necessary information which allows drastic self-empowering.

The ability on her profile does give her prep for a fight but not for who she might be fighting.

This is so she’ll have the equipment on her at the beginning of the match i.e. capsules.

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

You guys act like they one shot each other.

What are Joker’s feats for shooting people? A couple that never have been in a fight before vs DBS Bulma?

I'm going to vote Bulma tbh. Since neither are bloodlusted, and Joker seems to enjoy messing with people, I think Bulma would end up taking the first shot and winning, whether it's with a gun or by dropping a building on him.

Bulma also uses guns, so she has virtually the same wincon. Also, she can pretty much just drop a house on Joker if she wants to.
Her gun in a capsule will be much slower to get to. Dropping a house could be a thing but it is OOC for her and there is no reason to think she would think to do so right out of the gates. She would likely put up her hands and say don't shoot, then get shot.

Her gun in a capsule will be much slower to get to. Dropping a house could be a thing but it is OOC for her and there is no reason to think she would think to do so right out of the gates. She would likely put up her hands and say don't shoot, then get shot.
This is assuming she wouldn't get angry quickly, which is in character. This is also assuming that The Joker is just going to shoot her right away, which is out of character, he likes to mess with people. That's why I said what I said.

This is also assuming the Joker will somehow know that her bringing out a capsule means she's about to make an attempt on his life, which is unlikely.

I am Voting fot bulma as well
When she got scales in first Episode she shoot a kid instantly lol while Joker seems to enjoy messing with people

Didn't it take the Joker a half minute to pull out his comically oversized revolver? Anyway, he did shoot down Batman's jet, so I think that's a pretty good accuracy feat. If he has a normal gun, I don't remember, I think he's got the advantage here.

Didn't it take the Joker a half minute to pull out his comically oversized revolver? Anyway, he did shoot down Batman's jet, so I think that's a pretty good accuracy feat. If he has a normal gun, I don't remember, I think he's got the advantage here.
Half a minute? He'd probably get a house dropped on him by then tbh

That is specifically an anti-aircraft gun. I believe he carries more normal pistols. Also, what's your obsession with dropping houses on people? SBA says they'll be at hundreds of meters of distance from each other, how is throwing a capsule at such lenghts and with perfect accuracy a better option than pulling out a gun and opening fire in this situation? Actually, how is it a better option in ANY situation?

That is specifically an anti-aircraft gun. I believe he carries more normal pistols. Also, what's your obsession with dropping houses on people? SBA says they'll be at hundreds of meters of distance from each other, how is throwing a capsule at such lenghts and with perfect accuracy a better option than pulling out a gun and opening fire in this situation? Actually, how is it a better option in ANY situation?
I'm saying it's a possibility. It could be a better option to catch Joker off guard, since pulling out a gun is obviously more threatening than just pulling out a tiny capsule.

"Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."

They're both only tens of meters, so it's not exactly an unfair assumption to say that's possible.

Except tens of meters is incorrect, as both's handguns have longer range than that. Also, considering Joker can't dodge bullets, "surprising" him is pretty pointless, not to mention throwing a conspicous item above someone's head also looks pretty alarming, considering it might look like an explosive.

Except tens of meters is incorrect, as both's handguns have longer range than that. Also, considering Joker can't dodge bullets, "surprising" him is pretty pointless, not to mention throwing a conspicous item above someone's head also looks pretty alarming, considering it might look like an explosive.
Ten of meters is stated on the profiles.

The point of catching him off guard with a capsule would be so she doesn't just get shot.

I guess their profiles need to be changed.

Either way, I'm voting for Joker. There's absolutely no reason she could try and "catch him off guard" nor is there any actual benefit to doing that. Throwing houses is an absolute non-factor.

Either way, I'm voting for Joker. There's absolutely no reason she could try and "catch him off guard" nor is there any actual benefit to doing that. Throwing houses is an absolute non-factor.
Why isn't that a possibility? The "benefit" would be surprising him by dropping something on him and killing him by crushing him.

That's not the only wincon for her anyway

Because it isn't necessary to "catch him off-guard" as she can just shoot him which is faster, more accurate and more efficient, nevermind that throwing an object above someone's head still looks like an attack on them and would likely get her shot.

"My weak, defenseless self is doom."

"That's right sweet heart"

"Surpise! Catch!" Throws capsule at Joker.

Joker, sees small little object he has never seen before that looks like a toy, which seems funny to him because he loves toys, that he lets down his guard, he catches.

Click

Back