• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
11eyes_-tsumi_to_batsu_to_aganai_no_shoujo-_1392.webp

Thread to discuss anything 11 eyes related. I am reviving this verse, CRT's coming eventually.

Almost finished with my re-read. Putting down some thoughts here before I forget.

Ether which makes up the soul and spirit is a fundamentally thing to the cosmology.

God doesn't really have a will? Seemingly a matter of interpretation whether God is benevolent or not, it's just power. The God of the world is Demiurge, which as it turns out was Kukuri's power, which didn't have a will of it's own until it absorbed the eye of aeon. This actually makes sense.

When a person dies their soul leaves the material realm, and seeks God to become one with it.

The Eye of Aeon apparently is infinite and transcends time, and using it's true power is how Kukuri became an observer to reality.

WIP, have a lot more to add.

Going through this though, did put some things into context, idk about a tier 0 God, seeing as God is described as the top of a hierarchy, but maybe 1-A? Who knows, it did create the very concept of eternity, so maybe, and their are levels of eternity (8 levels), so could be 8 layers into that tier. Or maybe it's all just accepted as 8 dimensional levels above 4-D, so 12-D, again who knows.

Probably finish the blog up on the weekend.

Idk if anyone cares, but I will posting part of the CRT's I have planned relatively soon. Need to get a couple things calc and accepted to complete everything.

First part is just be gonna be some ability additions, biggest thing off the top of my head is possibly adding High Godly regen for Lieselotte and Demiurge. The intelligence sections for Misao and Misuku will have to be addressed in part 2 so as to not make the CRT too long.

That said re-looking at things now they are very skilled, it was kind of obvious when a basic thing about the Kusakabe is that they master every sword style and repurpose it to use against the inhuman, who don't die easily, but actually paying attention, they can predict their opponents future moves, attack faster than they can think, have fine control over their body etc.

Misao is insanely skilled her level of precog is basically on the level of mind reading, she can easily deal with stuff she is seeing for the first time, redirect the force of any attack etc. Not sure where to draw the line between Genius and Gifted, but Misuzu learns things extremely fast, is basically the greatest Kusakabe at a very young age, obtaining all their treasures, and Misao is the greatest of all time who knows not just Kusakabe techniques but countless other arts, Misao is genius imo.

Ira is a martial artist, and he knows every single martial arts, has fine control over his body, can predict stuff, stated to be able to beat people several times stronger than him through skill etc. In short this is just the kind of level the cast is operating on, and then there is Kakeru who through the eye of Aeon can copy any technique he has ever seen, includng Misao's, and the eye contains the experience/skill of countless mages and martial artist, he probably is touching Extraordinary Genius I think.

Almost finished with my re-read. Putting down some thoughts here before I forget.

Ether which makes up the soul and spirit is a fundamentally thing to the cosmology.

God doesn't really have a will? Seemingly a matter of interpretation whether God is benevolent or not, it's just power. The God of the world is Demiurge, which as it turns out was Kukuri's power, which didn't have a will of it's own until it absorbed the eye of aeon. This actually makes sense.

When a person dies their soul leaves the material realm, and seeks God to become one with it.

The Eye of Aeon apparently is infinite and transcends time, and using it's true power is how Kukuri became an observer to reality.
How did you get the Vn? I kinda want to get into the series but most of the stuff outside the Anime is either locked due to region or like achieve websites.

Some of this sounds pretty cool

How did you get the Vn? I kinda want to get into the series but most of the stuff outside the Anime is either locked due to region or like achieve websites.

Some of this sounds pretty cool
Because the 11eyes VN has never been officialy licensed in English, the only way to experience it in English is to apply the fan-translation patch on a Japanese copy. I obviously can't post links here, but I can DM you, if you want.

Pretty much this.

Don't even remember where I got the VN, it's been like 8 years... So just sitting on my pc.

If necessary pretty sure I could find where I got it though.

Last edited:
Pretty much this.

Don't even remember where I got the VN, it's been like 8 years... So just sitting on my pc.

If necessary pretty sure I could find where I got it though.
I think i found just like 3 days "3days~満ちてゆく刻の彼方で" idk if its fully canon to 11 eyes so yea.
but i found it related to 11 eyes stuff

found this to Lassナンバーシリーズ 素数シリーズ 数字シリーズ『3days 〜満ちてゆく刻の彼方で〜』『11eyes -罪と罰と贖いの少女-』『11eyes CrossOver』『11eyes -Resona Forma-』『Liber_7 永劫の終りを待つ君へ』

From what I know 3 days take place in the same world.

Resona is like a prequel? To sins and damnation. But yea neither are translated, but waiting years for those.

11eyes is part of a tetralogy of sorts. It shares its setting with three other VNs: 3days, Liber7 and Mayoeru.
Some characters either present or mentioned in 11eyes originate from 3days, while Liber7 takes place in the same city as 11eyes. I'm not sure on the connection with Mayoeru, but I know there's one.

11eyes Crossover is a story that takes place alongside/around the time as the main 11eyes story "Sin & Damnation". Notably, some supporting characters in the main story have a more prominent role in Crossover.

Resona Forma is the fandisc of 11eyes. It features after-stories for each heroine of the main game, adds a route for one of the girls who didn't have any, and most notably has a prequel story about the events leading up to the start of the main story.

11eyes is part of a tetralogy of sorts. It shares its setting with three other VNs: 3days, Liber7 and Mayoeru.
Some characters either present or mentioned in 11eyes originate from 3days, while Liber7 takes place in the same city as 11eyes. I'm not sure on the connection with Mayoeru, but I know there's one.

11eyes Crossover is a story that takes place alongside/around the time as the main 11eyes story "Sin & Damnation". Notably, some supporting characters in the main story have a more prominent role in Crossover.

Resona Forma is the fandisc of 11eyes. It features after-stories for each heroine of the main game, adds a route for one of the girls who didn't have any, and most notably has a prequel story about the events leading up to the start of the main story.
alright i see this makes sense. ig its another one of those "old" japanese VNs lol

3days came out in 2004.
11eyes came out in 2008.
11eyes Crossover came out in 2009.
11eyes Resona Forma came out in 2011.
Mayoeru came out in 2014.
Liber7 came out in 2016.

Maybe if all those series was translated we would get more info on the cosmology.

It comes frustrating close to leading to some major upgrades, but doesn't quite get there.

Maybe if all those series was translated we would get more info on the cosmology.

It comes frustrating close to leading to some major upgrades, but doesn't quite get there.
yea I read the cosmology blog those are some interesting stuff. So far only found 3 eyes raws and even then the series i found covering it idk if it covered every scan in that game. ig i found like some liber 7 but it wasn't the whole game just random 5 hour video lol
which is why i came here to ask

Took a while to get to, but Misuzu's abilties are now updated. Still got a few more profiles to edit, will happen slowly.

As for other revisions, the calcs i made so far have been disappointing, and I have no idea how to calc Avarita's bridge destruction, there is no good visuals for it. So not bothering with calcs anymore.

The cast will get upgraded to 8-C based on some statements, and as for the top tier ie Lieselotte, a downgrade is in order because the Red Night was formed via hax, so shouldn't scale to physical ap.

Last edited:
Great work!

I wish Resona Forma was translated, as that would offer some help, since Lieselotte fights the entire Punishment Squad/Black Knights.
The Lieselotte from 1945 would likely be stronger than Lieselotte from 2009 too, since in the 2009 battle she doesn't have all her Fragments. Regardless, she should likely upscale from Avaritia, since he died in exchange for only sealing her, not even killing her.

I readed manga and now you talking about 1A -0 stuff I guess manga and vn completely different things right this show at best 7C in the manga... Anyway I will follow

I did look a little at the manga, it skips a lot, it's basically the Misuzu route.

But yea a 50+ hour VN was condensed to like 20+ chapters? Forgot the number, it wasn't a lot. I remember seeing some major changes.

Maybe I could re-look at the manga to get feats, but idk, that's alot of work, nothing really looked impressive when I was glancing at it last time.

As for 1-A doesn't look too likely right now.

Last edited:
Misao is now done.

Think I have settled on Misuzu getting genius intelligence, but idk for Misao. At least genius I guess. She is the apex of the Kusakabe who have mastery every single sword style, and is a master of countless techniques and wayward artes, which lets you do stuff like manipulate minds, and even travel to other dimensions...

At what point does the skill turn to extraordinary genius. Main thing for Re Zero which put them at that level was their ability to process information, Misao doesn't have insane feats like mentally train for days, with only a second happening in reality, so EG maybe a stretch for Misao :unsure:.

There's this scene from 11eyes where Superbia placed a spell on Invidia and essentially made her a bomb, which she was going to use against the main cast.
During the encounter, Yuka used Hands of Glory/Phantasmagoria on Invidia. Maybe I remember wrong, but I thought that Yukia's ability negated the bomb spell, but also traced the spell back to Superbia, and unknowingly manipulated Superbia's willpower into not wanting to kill them and retreating. Or at least, I had interpreted it that way.

From what I remember Yuka basically negated Superbia's bomb spell and her control over Invidia, had nothing to do with willpower.

Back