• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10th strongest non smurf 2-C (Bobobo-bo_Bo-bobo vs Wang ling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cant hurt wang ling. He still gets one shotted as soon as the match starts as wang ling immediately rushes at his opponents to hit them. We see this when he fought the demon king. Either this or he uses his telekinesis which just helps in his favour as the gap of distance gets immediately covered

He still gets one shotted as soon as the match starts as wang ling immediately rushes at his opponents to hit them. We see this when he fought the demon king. Either this or he uses his telekinesis which just helps in his favour as the gap of distance gets immediately covered
plot manip would save him from getting one shotted

its either this match is inconclusive or boob wins

im also going to make a low godly regen crt for him anyway

His profile doesn't state how it works against opponents. + it works in his own verse. We've been over that, stop reaching. His profile doesn't say it stops his opponents from doing anything or state how he uses it
No
lets wait for my questions and answers thread since we are just going in circles

"Regarding No-Limits Fallacies, users cannot simply be assumed to bring out any imaginable effect. They are assumed to be limited in both applications and scale to what they demonstrated or can be reasoned to be capable based of reliable statements."
Even the page says it. Its only demonstrated to work on his own verse and has nothing of the sort stating otherwise. Aka you're reaching. Wang Ling one shots. It's non combat applicable until further notice

Even the page says it. Its only demonstrated to work on his own verse and has nothing of the sort stating otherwise. Aka you're reaching. Wang Ling one shots. It's non combat applicable until further notice
using this logic, literally no one can use plot hax in vs matches since there are so many verses that doesn't state their plot hax can affect other verses
draculas plot hax from castelvania can be used in vs matches even tho it doesn't state his plot hax can affect other verses. plot manip is not an NLF

this is ridiculous

Last edited:
You're Making NLFs to make bobo win a match without any justification. "Inconclusive or bobo wins". Plot manipulation isn't NLF, it depends on how it's being used, big difference, A can use his plot hax to make himself become stronger overtime passively which doesn't break any rules and hasa limit. Appealing to other series and " whataboutism" is pointless as castlevania doesn't use "inconclusive or i win" in debates like you do even after i established that wang ling one shots via ap advantage

Last edited:
If it's NLF hax. Vs battle doesn't accept it. Keep the inconclusive or i win conclusions off-site. Be realistic and realize that what you're doing is reaching despite the profile has nothing you're talking about rn. Just NLFs

If the plot manipulation page says it then we don't need a Q and A. Wang lings wins, he also currently has more votes, this is a ap stomp

So, i just Come here to Say i never stated it only works on his own verse (contexte: since my old scans are used above, that are not on bo x7 VSb profil) and, i can't debate with this kind of profil because its very very bad and lacks everything. I will just lost time. I recommand to ask to delete the profil for very good reasons, and possibly redone it later: everything is incorrect, years ago Someone bring Fake things, lack scans etc.

PS /spoiler : Bobobo will stomp dont @ me🏃🏃🏃

With this given, I would like to get this thread closed

Last edited:
No, incacipation counts as a win which Wang ling can do with telekinetic abilities. Wang ling doesn't need to kill bobo
telekinesis is going to do jack shit if boob is going to keep passively attacking and defending at the same time, precognition would see that coming
its either boob will conceptually attack him, null his abilities or just turn wang ling into ice cream
and this is ignoring the fact that he has plot hax

Last edited:
telekinesis is going to do jack shit if boob is going to keep passively attacking and defending at the same time, precognition would see that coming
its either boob will conceptually attack him, null his abilities or just turn wang ling into ice cream
and this is ignoring the fact that he has plot hax
1. Does he have resistance to telekinesis? No. It's equal speed, dodging a telekinetic force is out of the question as it literally directly harms you so there's no "defending and passively attacking" against an invisible force.
2. How does his precognition work? I don't think his profile has anything on that so that's null.
3. Conceptually attack him how? His profile doesn't say anything about having CM that is helpful in combat, he's just able to interact with CM beings according to the profile.
4. Wang Ling starts with time manipulation that works as time reversal so transmutation is useless (i don't see that on his profile). Learned this recently, power null only works on the abilities it's shown to nullify, profile doesn't state he can null telekinesis. I hope yk that wang ling has 2 pages of hax and im using the one in his literal sealed state. And it's not like Bobo can interact with BDE 1 lmao, bobo gets stomped here via telekinetic force that he doesn't resist aand BDE1 and AC5 which he CANNOT interact with.
5. Enough with the plot hax shenanigans. Get it reviewed in a crt with new information and stop using itas a NLF. Profile outdated and y'all are just ratting what you can from it. Last time I'll mention this, I'll ignore other comments on this ongoing. Your Q and A isn't even looked at by mods which is the sad part.

Ngl this whole page should be deleted and a new one should be made like that one dude in High-Godly CRT. It's outdated as hell. It doesn't follow editing rules with its non combat applicable hax

Wang ling also has an ability where he can erase the memories of someone just by doing a single hand gesture, or not with a hand gesture, just actuating it on the spot. If he does this at a 100% of it's potential it would put bobo in a vegatative state. He starts with this.

1. Does he have resistance to telekinesis? No. It's equal speed, dodging a telekinetic force is out of the question as it literally directly harms you so there's no "defending and passively attacking" against an invisible force.
him having no resistance to it doesn't matter. his instinctive reaction allows him to passively attack and defend himself
2. How does his precognition work? I don't think his profile has anything on that so that's null.
instinctive precognition is already on his profile
3. Conceptually attack him how? His profile doesn't say anything about having CM that is helpful in combat, he's just able to interact with CM beings according to the profile.
No??? He was able to conceptually attack giga where the only way to attack him was to use conceptual art hax. You are just straight up downplaying to make it easier for wang ling. Boob will conceptually attack wang ling by just straight up hitting him
4. Wang Ling starts with time manipulation that works as time reversal so transmutation is useless (i don't see that on his profile).
Transmutation is literally right there
Transmutation (Turned Don Patch into Ice Cream. Turned Beauty into a doll)
if wang ling starts with time manip that is just going to get pre cogged
he doesn't even start with time manip
his time manip will be useless anyway coz he cant go back in time when hes turned into ice cream
Learned this recently, power null only works on the abilities it's shown to nullify, profile doesn't state he can null telekinesis.
Bo-bobo World was able to nullify Gyorai Girl's abilities, even though she resists Hajike and the Hanage Shinken as a whole. He pushed his Hajike into King Rice to nullify all of his powers. He overwrote an attack from Halekulani with one of his stories.
it seems pretty clear telekinesis is going to do jack shit via precog and plot bs anyway

I hope yk that wang ling has 2 pages of hax and im using the one in his literal sealed state. And it's not like Bobo can interact with BDE 1 lmao,
BDE 1 just means you are unaffected by time and space, its easily interactable
you probably think BDE 1 means being beyond dimensions

5. Enough with the plot hax shenanigans. Get it reviewed in a crt with new information and stop using itas a NLF.
the guy who literally helped create the profile disagrees with it being NLF
if you think his plot hax cant be used crossverse go make a CRT

Bobobo wins with Plot Manipulation wtf are we still arguing about?
the angel guy is saying his plot hax is not combat applicable in vs threads

like if he disagrees with it being non combat applicable in vs matches THEN HE SHOULD MAKE A CRT instead of complaining here

the angel guy is saying his plot hax is not combat applicable in vs threads

like if he disagrees with it being non combat applicable in vs matches THEN HE SHOULD MAKE A CRT instead of complaining here
I suggest you just ignore him, I debated him in the past and he just completely ignores the opposing arguments because he doesnt want Wang Ling to lose lol

Anyways this should be closed, Bobobo stomps hard with hax and Wang Ling cannot even kill him

I suggest you just ignore him, I debated him in the past and he just completely ignores the opposing arguments because he doesnt want Wang Ling to lose lol
bro when he debates, it feels like he straight up downplays and makes fun of the other character so wang ling doesn't lose
Anyways this should be closed, Bobobo stomps hard with hax and Wang Ling cannot even kill him
yes

Also
This is the biggest wank ever. Literally in one of the clips we see that he IS affected by time reversal.

"Has control over his own series and can determine the course of events using this"

"They are assumed to be limited in both applications and scale to what they demonstrated or can be reasoned to be capable based of reliable statements."

The profile literally states that he has control over his series completely. He just f+cking writes Wang Ling pissing himself and dying then it would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back