• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1 small Prideful boy vs A guy that thinks this vsthread is such a drag.

Very interesting battle but overall I see Shikamaru wining cause he has too many advantages of being a ninja like stealth, tools, explosive tags, intellect,

I think Pride has this. Pride has more control over his shadows as well as important survivability in several immortalities (although 1 is worthless here) and pretty good regen.

Pride can create a hundred mouths to swallow Shikamaru up and can cover himself from stealth by expanding his shadow tendrils around his body.

Getting rid of Pride's shadows won't be as easy as throwing a bomb at them. If anything the light of the explosion will cast more shadows for Pride to manifest.

Hmmm that's now how I remembered in his fight agaisnt the Elric brothers when they used a flash bang. Also this is teen Shikamaru who can use his shadows in his kuni to give him extended range with his jutsu

He also can most likely control prides shadow if his shadow touches his monster looking shadows

Depends on if Shikamaru has to defeat the body of "Selim Bradley" or the actual "Pride". If its the former then I think Shika takes this. Shikamaru doesn't need to dissapate Pride's shadows. Pride using his shadows to do anything would literally just make it easier for Shikamaru to trap him with the Shadow Posession Jutsu. Once Shika's shadow touches his, he's trapped. And once he's trapped Shikamaru can do whatever he wants. If it comes to fighting skills and abilities aside from their shadows, then Shikamaru takes it by a long shot. Pride's durability without his shadows is "at least Wall level" too.

Back