• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1 Feat vs 1 Feat

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok so I wanted to know how do we treat a character that has only two appearances and has a different feat in each appearance?.

Example: In the distance you see a city filled with demons and then some random dude who just now made his first appearance fires a full powered energy blast and wipes out the entire city and the random guy drops to his knees completely tired. Now after he gets back to full power he leaves for a few hours, doesn't do any training, doesn't gain a powerup or anything.

Note the demons where not planet level, I just added demon in the story because I wanted to. The feat is busting the city.

Now comes his second apperance, after the few hours you meet back up with the guy and now a giant meteor twice the size of the plant comes down at you. The random guy fires off the same energy attack as he did a few hours ago and obliterates the meteor completely and then drops to his knees completely tired like before.

Now this is the guys only two appearences, he never appears again in the story. The blast he shot wasn't hax it was a normal energy blast.

Now obviously we go by verse showings but this verse has building busters, city busters, planet busters and universe busters. This person is not from any race that compares to another, he never fought another person and was never mentioned again.

Do we

A. Take the City Feat

B. Take the Planet Feat

Or C rate him as Unknown

If the verse does have planet busters and similar we would rate it based on the meteor feat I believe

Well like I said up top the verse also has building busters and city busters along with planet busters and universe busters. The random guy has no other appearnce and scales to no one and has these to separate feats that happened only a few hours apart and received no pwerups or training.

Do we go with the low feat, high feat or Unknown?

Yes. What I meant is, if feats of this calibre are already a thing in the verse, and the random guy has no reason to be weaker than the other planet busting characters, you can rate it based on its best feat.

An outlier would be such only if it was proven time and time again that the character can't planet bust.

Back