• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-B SCPs

CCMac27

He/Him
Hey, I'm not super well-versed in much of the SCP lore, I was wondering if anyone could explain the 1-B forms of 682 and 173?

Atanti-ql-Paneu, or the Leviathan, is a child of the Scarlet King, and can view the entire SCPverse as a higher-dimensional being. It makes many references to being aware of things that the Foundation with all their power is unaware of. It also is considered at the same or higher power level as this little girl and this old ma, and can visit the same areas of the multiverse. This being is trapped in a three-dimensional form (what we know as SCP-682).

The Koitern is even more of a capable badass. Because he could, he killed 1/3 of the Leviathan species. Of course, this came back to bite him in a big way. But he killed a bunch of 682s. That makes him pretty cool, and one of the most powerful SCPs.

I see. Does anyone have a link to the pages on the SCP website where this is introduced?

Unfortunately, yeah. The SCPverse is very expansive, and it's taken me ages to even get to this point of knowledge about it.

Crimson Azoth said:
Unfortunately, yeah. The SCPverse is very expansive, and it's taken me ages to even get to this point of knowledge about it.
Any tips for how to get started?

Just jump straight into anything and continue from there.

The only true way to experience the SCPverse is to just build your affinity to it through reading a great majority of it,

Best way to start would be to read some SCPs. Try some that aren't on the wiki. I recomend you start with some of the following: 2764, 057, 2571 and 437.

Then read some 001 proposals. Those ones really try to confuse you, but they are good. Start with CODE NAME: Bright.

Then read some tales, and get into the expanded canon. Rusted Nightmares is a good place to start. Then just open up some of the tale hubs like the Koitern one that Weekly linked. Unfinished Business is also really good, but leave that one till you know more about the characters. Hope this helps.

To be honest, there is no "true" way to start SCP. Theres just so many concepts and ideas that you just have to rough your way though all of it just to get any understanding of the site.

The Canon Hub has a lot of good stories and interesting plots. The Mainlist has SCPs that link to each and form a continuity of their own. Some SCPs have their own detatched tales. Oh, and don't get me started on terms and lore. Scantron Reality Anchors, Apollyon Classes, the 001s, SCP contest entries. The freaking TOASTER.

Anyway, just have fun with it. There's just too much to digest to have any reasonable starting point.

SCP-173 singlehandely wagged Genocide agasint and killed 1/3 of the leviathans as well as killing serval hyperverse entities that are countless or infinite dimensional watch the video above me

SCP-682 Scales to SCP-173(Koitern) Can Adapt to anyone clearly adapt to people with bigger tier levels SCP-343 cursed him with immortality type 1-8 SCP-343 Stated he can't kill SCP-343 simply because he's the only SCP that he didn't create

682 only scales to 173 as Leviathan.

He can't adapt to higher tier outside of Leviathan.

343 didn't say he can't kill 682, but that he won't.

All this stuff is already known, but I'm glad you're interested in the verse.

Back