• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A The Spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Spectre really more powerful when unbound?

The original unbound Spectre maybe far more powerful than the normal Spectre but I think it was stated that Spectre was weaker without a host

Also Michael didnt fought unbound spectre

that was Jim corrigan spectre

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Spectre-1992/Issue-10?id=68405

^^

Michael fought spectre both times . The first time he fought the primal spectre and depowered him putting the limits to his powers and second time he fought jim corrigan and one shotted him effortlessly .

Also, that was the Unbound Spectre, who is immensely superior to baseline Spectre.

change this because the Spectre that Michael is fighting in that scan isn't Unbound Spectre but Jim Corrigan Spectre who was trying to retrieve the soul of a murdered priest

AndrewBennet said:
^^
Michael fought spectre both times . The first time he fought the primal spectre and depowered him putting the limits to his powers and second time he fought jim corrigan and one shotted him effortlessly .
Anyway I don't believe that Unbound Spectre is much superior than Spectre (bound)

Also, Michael didn't one shot Corrigan Spectre.Its actually the other way around

In spectre 3rd series the Spectre#10 the fight lasted for 3 pages and Spectre actually gives him a good fight

in Spectre#00 the Hostless Spectre entity was casually one shotted by Michael

AndrewBennet said:
According to The Voice Spectre singlehandedly would've stopped the COIE Event and the war between angels and Great Darkness if he was at his peak lvl of power .
Already seen that scan

If the spectre didnt playe around he could have stopped the crisis

But theres no way that Spectre could stop the GBE, prevent maybe but he cant defeat it

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125547/3318465-3174175-swamp+thing+v2+076-2223.jpg

even the Presence can only stalemate GBE

GBE sent Lucifer running.If the Spectre can stop GBE then that would mean Spectre>Lucifer which doesnt make sense since he got beaten by michael so badly

Well , That statement was some kind of hyperbole because The Great Evil Beast as referred in JL #25 as literally the personification of void /Darkness that fed on every iteration of reality and it was stated that nothing has ever defeated it . Also did Voice stalemated it or the Presence ? IN swamp thing storyline it was revealed that the voice casted the darkness as soon as he created the DC .

The Spectre got scolded by the Presence because he let the Messenger Bird through, that's why the GBE was awakened.

He could have PREVENTED it (by intercepting the bird) but he didn't

Doesn't mean he could defeat it.The Crisis could have been averted if the Spectre just shot down that bird

The Presence was scolding spectre not because he can defeat them but because the crisis could have been prevented if the Spectre acted accordingly

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I see. Well, we can close this, then, unless making a key for "Unbound Spectre", which I believe is the one they had of him that fought Michael and the one that merged with God, being 1-A.

Primal Spectre Force got casually defeated by Michael and the only version of Spectre that put up a good fight against Michael wasn't Unbound Spectre but Corrigan Spectre

Also, we cant use the feat of Spectre fusing with God as a proof of him being 1-A.I think anyone who merges with The Presence can become 1-A so it's more of a feat for the Presence than Spectre

So no, I don't think Unbound Spectre is 1-A based on those reasons

Primal spectre fared better if you look at the scans and also spectre killing lord of order and chaos puts him atleast high 2A or High 1B . A weaker lord of order like kismet and dominus are easily Multiversal in power .In dr fate #2 the explosion of lord of chaos and order created the Multiverse as they represent the light / Darkness respectively and theyare said to be stronger then even the new gods

We cannot rate the Lord of Order as High 1-B.

I also don't see evidence of Higher-Dimensional Heaven in those scans. Certainly it is a multiverse, but not really higher-dimensional.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Wait.... Andrew.. Do you believe the New Gods are High 1-B ? Scans please. Otherwise they kinda are not. High 2-A at maximum.
New gods are only 4D but they can travel to countless higher dimensions via boomtube . I'm asking for high 2A to solid 2A because the lord of chaos are threat to the entire Multiverse . People like Kismet , Dominus , Nabu and few others are only the servants of lord of order and chaos . They were even powerful to pose a threat to Dream of endless who imprisoned all of them in season of mists storyline

The Princess of Chaos attempts to threaten Morpheus by saying that Chaos will be "at his throat until the end of time". Morpheus is unmovedin Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe, where you clearly see the incarnation shown in The Sandman.

If we count everyone who threatened Dream then we will end up with ton of High 1-Bs

An example is The Three Women, Morpheus is probably much more powerful than them.But he didn't do anything because just like the weakness on their profile said Dream Is bound by complex customs and traditions

The Lord of Chaos and Order wasn't even the biggest threat during the Seasons of Mist story arc

TheSandman31 said:
If we count everyone who threatened Dream then we will end up with ton of High 1-Bs
An example is The Three Women, Morpheus is probably much more powerful than them.But he didn't do anything because just like the weakness on their profile said Dream Is bound by complex customs and traditions

The Lord of Chaos and Order wasn't even the biggest threat during the Seasons of Mist story arc

I'm not arguing for high 1b just solid 2A or high 2A

I can't input on this thread anymore, as I don't have the in-depth knowledge necessary to properly debate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back