• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this just to upgrade DB Comic to 1-A. Prove me wrong
Just because this thread was created following a dicussion related to "DB Comic" does not mean the point of it is to "all this just to upgrade DB Comic to 1-A". That's a fallacy.
It seems that there are characters in the same case as Michael, so getting a clarification on this point will only settle everything.

And I'm still waiting on a detailed explanation between "being above the concept of dimensions" and "being conceptually above dimensions" as, APPARENTLY, they are treated as different things.

Yet they sound and behave pretty much identically
I already explained up above
Just because this thread was created following a dicussion related to "DB Comic" does not mean the point of it is to "all this just to upgrade DB Comic to 1-A". That's a fallacy.
It seems that there are character in the same case as Michael, so getting a clarification on this point will only settle everything.

Creating the concept of space is just within what you do

It seems that there are characters in the same case as Michael, so getting a clarification on this point will only settle everything.
It is really not my fallacy, I just can read your intentions. That's it.

Theories are not definite.
Nice 180° turn. You did not define theory as "definite", but as not having "definitive proof"*. I would not get that far by saying they are "definitive", but there are "proofs" that comes to support them. Einstein's general and special relativity are well known exemples.
Ironic for someone saying "let's go back to the present", as most sci-fictional settings are at least set in a four dimensional spacetime.
So this is irrelevant to the context of this thread, as they are "theories" that are already acknowledged in the domain of sci-fiction, while our real word is still looking for more evidence.

Last edited:
Also, i dont think this thread should be closed, Kuuzo doesn't agree with people, so can we first reach an outcome?
Thats of course assuming it doesn't get toxic.

Nice 180° turn. You did not define theory as "definite", but as not having "definitive proof"*. I would not get that far by saying they are "definitive", but there are "proofs" that comes to support them. Einstein's general and special relativity are well known exemples.
Ironic for someone saying "let's go back to the present", as most sci-fictional settings are at least set in a four dimensional spacetime.
So this is irrelevant to the context of this thread, as they are "theories" that are already acknowledged in the domain of sci-fiction, while our real word is still looking for more evidence.
Theories have no definite proof means they are not definite genius.
They mean the same thing.
Touch earth.
Also creating the concept.of space and all you created was a 3-D space does that mean you are above all extensions of higher D?

I mean to create the concept of space, you would kinda need to naturally be unbound by it to even "exist" in the first place.

Theories have no definite proof means they are not definite genius.
Touch earth.
Also creating the concept.of space and all you created was a 3-D space does that mean you are above all extensions of higher D?
Theories are not like numbers, which are, in your words, "definite" and do not need to require "proof".
Saying theories are not "definite" is meaningless, as a theory depends on verifiable observations that support it (i.e "proof").
Touch earth.
Indeed, it would be time to leave your cavern.
Another illogic attempt to reduce " creating the concept of space" to "3-D space", as, if it was the case, there wouldn't be any cosmology across fictional settings that does mention "extra-dimensions". And for your own information in view of all your prevoius posts, "extra-dimensions" are not different from the dimensions we are experiencing in the sense that they are all "features" of space.
Dimension:
A measure of spatial extent in a particular direction, such as height, width or breadth, or depth.
This baseless assertion is in any way not supported by any fictional work.

Do better.

Last edited:
I mean to create the concept of space, you would kinda need to naturally be unbound by it to even "exist" in the first place.
Let's say you can breathe in a void without anything and survive the lack of heat of any kind too.
In that void there is no direction or coordinates, no up, down or sideways.
Essentially nothing called physical space.
In this space there is no time, meaning no change can occur. But still let's say you can still move around even though.

Now you have a bomb made of matter and anti matter.

And you decide to set off this bomb in that space by some sort of illogical magic.
The moment the bomb is set of and the heat expansion starts, change will start to occur since the bomb blast needs to move from one point to another, essentially you just created time.
Now the matter expanding also would also be of a certain dimensional property, let's say 3-D. That would mean you essentially created space.
Now that's Big bang, so tell me what tier do you deserve based on this?

Aside the stuff above. You can exist in a void as a 3-D provided like I said you have self-sustenance, a 4-D too, any thing actually.
And you have reality warping then you decided to warp a world into existence and creating all the concept of that world even though you are just a regular 5D with RW and CM. How exactly is that 1-A.?

So yes we look at it verse by verse and the context in which this was done.

If you created the concept of space for a verse and all you created was a 3-D world does that mean you are above all extensions of higher D? Or are we to look at the context of the creation

Let's say you can breathe in a void without anything and survive the lack of heat of any kind too.
In that void there is no direction or coordinates, no up, down or sideways.
Essentially nothing called physical space.
In this space there is no time, meaning no change can occur. But still let's say you can still move around even though.

Now you have a bomb made of matter and anti matter.

And you decide to set off this bomb in that space by some sort of illogical magic.
The moment the bomb is set of and the heat expansion starts, change will start to occur since the bomb blast needs to move from one point to another, essentially you just created time.
Now the matter expanding also would also be of a certain dimensional property, let's say 3-D. That would mean you essentially created space.
Now that's Big bang, so tell me what tier do you deserve based on this?

Aside the stuff above. You can exist in a void as a 3-D provided like I said you have self-sustenance, a 4-D too, any thing actually.
And you have reality warping then you decided to warp a world into existence and creating all the concept of that world even though you are just a regular 5D with RW and CM. How exactly is that 1-A.?

So yes we look at it verse by verse and the context in which this was done.
If there's no space, then you wouldn't be able to physically exist as there's no space to "contain" you; you'd probably just be crushed beyond even the 0th dimension as even that is part of the concept of dimension.

In order to really survive and not be crushed by the lack of physical space, you must, once again, be unbound by the dimensions of space itself so you're not even affected in the first place.

If there's no space, then you wouldn't be able to physically exist as there's no space to "contain" you; you'd probably just be crushed beyond even the 0th dimension as even that is part of the concept of dimension.

In order to really survive and not be crushed by the lack of physical space, you must, once again, be unbound by the dimensions of space itself so you're not even affected in the first place.
I said lack of physical space and void and it was an hypothetical question.
Also yes you can survive in a place with no coordinates(physical space since you don't seem to understand) as long as you have self sustenance, get a little imagination this is fiction and I produced a fictional question for you
Also "being able to move" would also require dimensions/directions to even move around in the first place, so...
No it won't
You can keep falling in a void, you will lack direction and would not be able to tell up or down since they don't exist, you will lose your mind/your minds will be crushed
Anyway it was an hypothetical question and seeing as you miss the point of the question like I missed my Ex, I'm done

But still let's say you can still move around even though.
You have then "introduced" a spatial concept into an aspatial concept, refuting all your previous "axioms" on this Void's place by turning into a physical space.

A lot of conjecture for a blatant flaw that even a kid would point out, lol.

"Falling" even though there's no direction of "down"?
Or should I use the better term drifting?
Anyone that makes you get the question
You have then "introduced" a spatial concept into an aspatial concept, refuting all your previous "axioms" on this Void' place.

A lot of conjecture for a blatant flaw that even a kid would point out, lol.
Uhhhm "even though" this is literally depicting a scene from so many fictional works, tf it was a fictional assumption and not without basis, it happens in lots of verses.
anyway let me mention a few verse where people moved around in a space with no concept at all even space the first one Twin peaks, then we have Lord of the rings then we have martial peak and also demons and gods
So many verses out there
And like I already said this is a fictional tiering site so we would do it on the context of the Verse.
And...how can you prove this is survivable?
As long as you have self sustenance did you miss that.

Do the both of you think this is some science hang out where everything is in accordance with reality?
Based on the past comments I can see where you both went wrong

THIS IS A FICTIONAL SITE FOR TIERING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS

They tend to go against common sense and reality a lot, which is why although we try to make our system as close as we can to reality, it is impossible for it to 1:1. Anyway that will be all

You'd still be physically crushed to nothingness via sheer lack of "space".
Read again "self sustenance"
Self-Sustenance is the ability to maintain oneself infinitely without the typical requirements of life

Anyway since this entire thread is done and answered.
Adios

Self Sustenance has absolutely nothing that includes "surviving in a place without dimensions", only being able to live without the need for nutrition, to breathe, or rest.

To breathe in this "void", sure. But nothing about being able to resist being crushed to nothingness due to the lack of space.

Self Sustenance has absolutely nothing that includes "surviving in a place without dimensions", only being able to live without the need for nutrition, to breathe, or rest.

To breathe in this "void", sure. But nothing about being able to resist being crushed to nothingness due to the lack of space.
According to this, how 0D beings can survive?

And what exactly will be crushing you in a void?
Also where is your citation for this claims?

so like who agrees with concept of space being 1-A and who disagrees
lol no, it is not anymore staff thread, it is really vague to assume a character who lacks concept of space is automatically 1-A.

Uhhhm "even though" this is literally depicting a scene from so many fictional works, tf it was a fictional assumption and not without basis, it happens in lots of verses.
anyway let me mention a few verse where people moved around in a space with no concept at all even space the first one Twin peaks, then we have Lord of the rings then we have martial peak and also demons and gods
So many verses out there
And like I already said this is a fictional tiering site so we would do it on the context of the Verse.
I was expecting this one.
Just beceause "this is literally depicting a scene from so many fictional works" does not mean you must also commit the same elementary mistake.
Either your make a point that is consistent with your axioms or you don't. Ever got interestted into Euclid work? His famous book is developped on a lot of axioms that became the basis for geomtry, yet he did not make such elementary mistake like you did.
Again, do better.

lol no, it is not anymore staff thread, it is really vague to assume a character who lacks concept of space is automatically 1-A.
Strawman, never it has been used as a reason to upgrade a character to 1-A. Not the way you phrase it "lack".

literally two attempts, one lacking of concept of space and one platonic concepts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back