• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

07th Expansion/When They Cry/Umineko revision help needed

DarkLK said:
Not necessarily in this order. But something like this. The problem is that the themes are closely intertwined with each other.
Catboxes is one of the most fundamental things...
Sure, that I can concede, then the format will have to be when it melds with the two.

I am not going to argue for this point tbf. I am going to be looking at the VN, Manga to refresh my memory after the midterm.

My point is some things matter to us more than others.

Fixing some of your grammer and simplifying:

The author says that the observer of a quantum world is outside the physical laws. The observer must be external to the object of observation (this is an important thing in-universe). - Mostly to avoid redudancy. Looks fine so far.

I will come back to get second look after I finish my midterm.

Edit:

Dead and living cats are both in the Schrödinger box; existing in both states at once. This is an important theme in the works of the author. (Just simplifying here as well)

When the author talks about the cat box, he refers to the Copenhagen Interpretation and the Many-worlds Interpretation. All parallel worlds lose their meaning when the box opens, or in other words when you finally 'observe' what is inside the box: an alive or a dead cat. (Adding on to this to further add to the above)

Losing meaning means that when you open the box, only one possibilities becomes dreams for you, even if they really exist on the other side. (Nothing wrong here, but you can rewrite this to make it look cleaner imo.)

Otherwise, it looks great so far.

Losing meaning means that when you open the box, only one possibilities becomes dreams for you, even if they really exist on the other side.

Oh, there's a mistake. I fixed it.

I think that DarkLK primarily wants Azathoth to help him out when he finds the time, but if that does not work out, it would be appreciated if somebody else could handle it.

At this point, I will just provide some basic information periodically and people who are familiar with the verse can ask clarifying questions.

After that I'll need this information when will I work with Azzy.

Thank you for the help. Azathoth has told me that he will try to revise Umineko when he finds the time.

By the way, the thing that I analyzed in my blog can be an example of concepts of different levels.

Okay. I will mention it to Assaltwaffle.

Azathoth is regrettably still very busy in real life, but I have reminded him repeatedly.

Back