• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

07th Expansion Series cosmology page creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
First credit to Ovy for the blog.
I propose making a 07th Expansion Series cosmology page; I made some updates based on the recent change to the tiering of the last threads. Ovy's blog exists but I think having an actual page would make change easier to apply to do from CRTs as only page creator, thread mod, and admin can do. If accepted, I guess removing the page from the information blog would be needed to limit, and updating the link of the explanation pages on the wiki would happen.

Last edited:
I'd like to point out however, this line here at the start of the "City of Books" section:

"The City of Books is the highest shown reality of the Witch Domain.

Is later seemingly contradicted straight after:

"Given this scan, there is reason to believe that Featherine's Study actually exists in the higher domain where she resides, which does make sense: It's her house, after all, and as far as we are concerned, the Featherine that appears there is not a projection or a manifestation."

Which kind of reads like we're saying within the Witch Domain there's a domain which transcends the Witch Domain? I just wanna make sure the wording reads as intended unless I'm misinterpreting something here? It seemingly can be fixed by deleting this: "The City of Books is the highest shown reality of the Witch Domain an enormous library holding endless books, but each of those books is a world from a lower layer or from the Human Domain."

The City of Books and Featherine's Study should be under the 3rd Domain Section, as that is how it is accepted. Also, I think this should be under Featherine's study
Given this scan, there is reason to believe that Featherine's Study actually exists in the higher domain where she resides, which does make sense: It's her house, after all, and as far as we are concerned, the Featherine that appears there is not a projection or a manifestation.
And this should remain after City of Books but reworded a bit
The City of Books, likewise, is shown to be in the same territory as Featherine's Study, and is described in very similar terms to it. Erika states the place is the territory of Witches who exist on a far, far higher plane than the likes of her and Ange, and have returned from the Realm of the Gods much like Featherine herself has, and as mentioned before, it is where they store any tales which they end up taking a liking to, and the whole realm itself comprises Featherine's personal collection of carefully-selected books.
Also wouldn't it be better to add linked images to a gallery?

The Cathedral stuff was still good so I added it back yesterday. Since the changes are uncontroversial and are largely agreed upon, I will create the page and make the changes soon.
Thanks for the inputs, guys.

Yeah, I wondered why you removed the Cathedral part, as I mentioned in my blog it's just part of the same layers as the Smoking Room.

My bad, I didn't read your reply on the blog until yesterday, Ovy7. In the end, it is still fine.

Thank you for this initiative Elizhaa. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back