• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, it's very difficult to believe that these characters are in the same tier as Madara, Obito, Hagoromo, Kaguya...
They are not in the same tier. The Shinju are a tier above.
Honestly, Sarada being able to dodge and hit Hidari like that was horrible for the scale. If only she had active MS we could do some contortion... I hope that in the next chapters it will be revealed that Hidari is not yet at Sasuke's level.
Then what about the Shinju pressing Boruto?

the time for coping that regular shinobi will compete with shippuden God Tiers like Madara and Kaguya should ended when the Five Kage were Otsutsuki level to an extent in 4 different interpretations of the same arc.

as much as many of us dislike it we all knew it was coming.

even if we're generous the scaling chain looks like this:

Shinju 4 ~ Base Bort > Post-TS Code > Pre-TS Code > V2 Jigen >> Adult Naruto and Sasuke > Shippuden God Tiers

the only part that can even be coped about is if all the Shinju can hang with Bort like the Bug Shinju did. But how many of you are willing to bet that the Shinju based on Bug is massively stronger than the one based on Sasuke Uchiha?

call it bad writing, extreme powercliffing, or goofy scaling, whatever you call it, it's just the reality.

Last edited:
the time for coping that regular shinobi will compete with shippuden God Tiers like Madara and Kaguya should ended when the Five Kage were Otsutsuki level to an extent in 4 different interpretations of the same arc.

as much as many of us dislike it we all knew it was coming.

even if we're generous the scaling chain looks like this:

Shinju 4 ~ Base Bort > Post-TS Code > Pre-TS Code > V2 Jigen >> Adult Naruto and Sasuke > Shippuden God Tiers

the only part that can even be coped about is if all the Shinju can hang with Bort like the Bug Shinju did. But how many of you are willing to bet that the Shinju based on Bug is massively stronger than the one based on Sasuke Uchiha?

call it bad writing, extreme powercliffing, or goofy scaling, whatever you call it, it's just the reality.
I wish it were like that, honestly, but it's not what it seems. It's simply impossible to convince anyone who isn't a fan that these characters are tier 5 and FTL, Juvenile Juubi is inferior to Kaguya's Juubi, as it has not yet become a divine tree. The divine tree is their final stage, even these shinju imply that. Shinjus are just a part of the chakra of this juubi that gained consciousness, it is not even the complete chakra of the juubi, and Jura himself says that he and Kurama are similar, they are a part of the juubi that have consciousness. They are basically the same thing, if in the next chapters Himawari manages to keep up with him, it will mean a certain equivalence between a fraction of Kurama and Jura, that would be horrible on the scale, there would be no way to defend it.

I wish it were like that, honestly, but it's not what it seems. It's simply impossible to convince anyone who isn't a fan that these characters are tier 5 and FTL, Juvenile Juubi is inferior to Kaguya's Juubi, as it has not yet become a divine tree. The divine tree is their final stage, even these shinju imply that. Shinjus are just a part of the chakra of this juubi that gained consciousness, it is not even the complete chakra of the juubi, and Jura himself says that he and Kurama are similar, they are a part of the juubi that have consciousness. They are basically the same thing, if in the next chapters Himawari manages to keep up with him, it will mean a certain equivalence between a fraction of Kurama and Jura, that would be horrible on the scale, there would be no way to defend it.
Imagine the backscaling we could do though, FTL 5C Part 1 Orochimaru.

Outliers are a thing. The Kage’s competing against Momo and Kin was pure nonsense and shouldn’t be taken serious:

1. Naruto and Sasuke are ONLY at the level they are now because they received Six Paths Chakra, which allowed them to compete with Shippuden God Tiers and this strong in Boruto Era.
  2. Amado’s Cyborbs have Shibai DNA making them as strong as they are.
  3. Boruto and Kawaki are Otsutsuki due to Karma.
It literally makes no sense for standard Shinobi to outscale Juubito, Six Paths Madara, Kaguya, for no goddamn reason. I can see if you said they managed to reach and maybe outscale EMS Madara and SM Hashirama, but even that is “iffy”.

Not to mention it’s illogical for them have gotten that strong in the same time frame of training and becoming Kage as Naruto, yet have gotten far better results than Naruto, and correct me if I’m wrong, but Naruto became Kage last out of the new batch.

Even then, let’s evaluate their “showings” against Momo and Kin:
  • Chojirou: Get’s EASILY disarmed, injured and was about to be cut down by Kinshiki had Kurotsuchi not run interference. Only damaged (With an Attack that disrupts the Chakra Network) a off-guarded Kinshiki after he took a Direct Chidori from Sasuke and was trying to regroup himself. Get’s
  • Kurotsuchi: Manages a Sneak Attack on Kinshiki that pushes him back but does absolutely NO DAMAGE otherwise. Manages to seal an Injured & chakra disrupted Kinshiki.
  • Darui: Is only shown keeping up with Momoshiki’s Flight Speed. HE attacks Momo with his sword, whom blocks (Not the Other Way Around). Does absolutely nothing else.
  • Gaara: Does nothing but make platforms for Darui and cut off possible routes for Momoshiki to maneuver. Blocks one attack from Fused Momoshiki before getting low diffed.
Even in their feats, I see nothing supporting their supposed illogical jump in power. It’s mad bs imo…

Outliers are a thing. The Kage’s competing against Momo and Kin was pure nonsense and shouldn’t be taken serious:

1. Naruto and Sasuke are ONLY at the level they are now because they received Six Paths Chakra, which allowed them to compete with Shippuden God Tiers and this strong in Boruto Era.
  2. Amado’s Cyborbs have Shibai DNA making them as strong as they are.
  3. Boruto and Kawaki are Otsutsuki due to Karma.
It literally makes no sense for standard Shinobi to outscale Juubito, Six Paths Madara, Kaguya, for no goddamn reason. I can see if you said they managed to reach and maybe outscale EMS Madara and SM Hashirama, but even that is “iffy”.

Not to mention it’s illogical for them have gotten that strong in the same time frame of training and becoming Kage as Naruto, yet have gotten far better results than Naruto, and correct me if I’m wrong, but Naruto became Kage last out of the new batch.

Even then, let’s evaluate their “showings” against Momo and Kin:
  • Chojirou: Get’s EASILY disarmed, injured and was about to be cut down by Kinshiki had Kurotsuchi not run interference. Only damaged (With an Attack that disrupts the Chakra Network) a off-guarded Kinshiki after he took a Direct Chidori from Sasuke and was trying to regroup himself. Get’s
  • Kurotsuchi: Manages a Sneak Attack on Kinshiki that pushes him back but does absolutely NO DAMAGE otherwise. Manages to seal an Injured & chakra disrupted Kinshiki.
  • Darui: Is only shown keeping up with Momoshiki’s Flight Speed. HE attacks Momo with his sword, whom blocks (Not the Other Way Around). Does absolutely nothing else.
  • Gaara: Does nothing but make platforms for Darui and cut off possible routes for Momoshiki to maneuver. Blocks one attack from Fused Momoshiki before getting low diffed.
Even in their feats, I see nothing supporting their supposed illogical jump in power. It’s mad bs imo…
Until a few years ago, the idea of Kakashi evolving from the pain arc to the war arc to the point of following Naruto KM1 was inconceivable in several threads. He just would up few tiers... But it was still inconceivable. Currently they think it's normal for characters to rise from tier 7 to tier 5 magically, without an explanation, an era of peace, nor did they have Ootsutsuki level challenges until Momoshiki arrived... Code himself thought it was a absurd power when Momoshiki destroyed trees with a huge Rasengan, while Madara swung his susanoo sword and destroyed mountains.

And now, we see Kishimoto flirting with the idea of putting Kurama on a level comparable to the shinju, who are supposedly above Naruto's god tiers...

tumblr_pf4600sdvb1uphxvgo1_500.gif

Until a few years ago, the idea of Kakashi evolving from the pain arc to the war arc to the point of following Naruto KM1 was inconceivable in several threads. He just would up few tiers... But it was still inconceivable. Currently they think it's normal for characters to rise from tier 7 to tier 5 magically, without an explanation, an era of peace, nor did they have Ootsutsuki level challenges until Momoshiki arrived... Code himself thought it was a absurd power when Momoshiki destroyed trees with a huge Rasengan, while Madara swung his susanoo sword and destroyed mountains.

And now, we see Kishimoto flirting with the idea of putting Kurama on a level comparable to the shinju, who are supposedly above Naruto's god tiers...
A Kurama with less chakra then all previous ones.

I wish it were like that, honestly, but it's not what it seems. It's simply impossible to convince anyone who isn't a fan that these characters are tier 5 and FTL, Juvenile Juubi is inferior to Kaguya's Juubi
ppl being incredulous isn't a reason to care. most people tend to be that way. you can't stop people from having opinions.

you can however tear down any arguments made against it since most of them are bad.
, as it has not yet become a divine tree. The divine tree is their final stage, even these shinju imply that. Shinjus are just a part of the chakra of this juubi that gained consciousness, it is not even the complete chakra of the juubi, and Jura himself says that he and Kurama are similar, they are a part of the juubi that have consciousness.
you've got it wrong,

1). Shinju grow stronger as years go by as they absorbed the residual chakra of those that have lived and died on the planet.

The generation before Boruto's was stronger than anything around during the era where Kaguya extracted the tree(i mean it has people like Madara, Obito, Hiruzen, Minato, Hashirama, etc. etc.)

Just because this shinju is a fledgling doesn't mean it's weaker than Kaguya's, that's never been stated or implied and with what we've been given it's actually the opposite.

2). The new shinju are shinju + code's essence, who is already beyond Kaguya by a lot.
They are basically the same thing, if in the next chapters Himawari manages to keep up with him, it will mean a certain equivalence between a fraction of Kurama
for one there is no indication as to how strong this Kurama is as:

1). Kurama became unquantifiably stronger after Naruto gained SPSM(relevant to Otsutsuki lvl ppl, is considered the foundation of SPSM's usage, and even alluded he could fight an Otsutsuki himself in canon anime material.)

2). We don't know how the experience with Baryon Mode has affected him.

3). It has never been said anywhere that when Kurama reincarnates he goes back to the level of power he was when Hagaromo split him from the Juubi(and as a matter of fact Hagaromo alludes to them having all gotten far stronger as the generations pass.)

4). Himawari was just confirmed to have more chakra than Naruto did(someone stronger than Kaguya) and Kurama states he's better equipped to help Himawari than he was with Naruto.

it's pretty blatant that Himawari > Prime Naruto is gonna happen.
there would be no way to defend it.
here's the thing, nobody has to defend anything because most peoples arguments are either coping or incredulity, nothing that actually matters.

worrying about what most people think when most people don't know what they're talking about is pointless.

it's about what's realistic, and considering in the 7 years of Boruto's run span there has been a very consistent effort by Kishi, Periott, and Ikemoto, to make everyone in the relevant younger generation of fighting an Otsutsuki or beyond threat.

The Sarada and Himawari stuff actually adds to that consistency,

it's just that no one likes it which is fair, but not liking something doesn't mean its not right.

Last edited:
Worrying about the scaling chain is silly. The status quo is just an illusion. Embrace the chaos.

Also clench your ass cheeks cuz Himawari is gonna reach BM Naruto lvl soon and there ain't a damn thing y'all can do about it.

Last edited:
I don't know it's not like his size correlates to his amount of chakra at all.
from what we've been told we pm have no idea how strong this Kurama is.

just that Himawari has Prime Nard amounts of chakra on her own which is already Otsutsuki Tier pm

Can't imagine them having Kurama much weaker than Hima so we'll see🤷‍♂️

Look no offense to the guy but 5-B Naruto isn't being accepted on the site again anytime soon unless the manga does something ( stupid as I think it is personally )

But what can you do?

I believe he should do his research on the verse and past CRTs before creating such threads. The fact that he thinks SPCT was performed by Sasuke alone and should fully scale to him despite it being shown/stated that Nard & Sasu needed to do it together reveals the lack of research into his CRT.

Look no offense to the guy but 5-B Naruto isn't being accepted on the site again anytime soon unless the manga does something ( stupid as I think it is personally )

But what can you do?
Orochimaru just needs to pop up with Kashin Koji and say something like "Now we both have it. Sage Mode. I made my Curse Mark as a pitiful imitation of it, but this... THIS is power! I remember now! Back when I used to be Moon Level!" and then we can upscale Naruto with the SM multiplier.

Interesting that Daemon, who could casually ragdoll limitless Code and mocked him for being weak, completely freaked out by merely sensing Himas potential and praised her inner strength in which we know she'll have a standout performance against Jura next chapter.

The nonsensical powercliffing continues

But what can you do?
I believe he should do his research on the verse and past CRTs before creating such threads. The fact that he thinks SPCT was performed by Sasuke alone and should fully scale to him despite it being shown/stated that Nard & Sasu needed to do it together reveals the lack of research into his CRT.
Hey, they've just been recently into Naruto/Boruto therefore making them well versed in the intricacies and context of the verse

Interesting that Daemon, who could casually ragdoll limitless Code and mocked him for being weak, completely freaked out by merely sensing Himas potential and praised her inner strength in which we know she'll have a standout performance against Jura next chapter.

The nonsensical powercliffing continues
I guess her gag feat against Naruto might not have been a gag feat.

Honestly, Sarada being able to dodge and hit Hidari like that was horrible for the scale. If only she had active MS we could do some contortion... I hope that in the next chapters it will be revealed that Hidari is not yet at Sasuke's level. After all, Himawari will probably will fight with Jura, if she manages to stay in a fight with him going all out it will be even worse...
Hidari is jobbing though. The Shinjus don't intend to kill their targets. They need them alive for eating.
Though it's not clear if Sarada was able to damage him properly.
But anyway, Sarada can't be normal herself, given she should have inherited six paths chakra from Sasuke.

Darui also manages to make Momoshiki sweat, and here Momoshiki had drawn kyuubi chakra from Naruto.
Since Urashiki knows that he cannot beat Gaara in a fair match, he first pretends to want to talk to him in the train scene, and then shoots Gaara when he drops his guard. Despite all his chakra pills and kyuubi chakra, Momoshiki still couldn't defeat Gaara and Darui. If he didn't absorb Kinshiki, he probably wouldn't be able to solo the Kages.

If you ask me, Boruto Era Gokage's scaling to Momoshiki and Kinshiki is not ridiculous at all. Sasuke is already getting help from the kages to defeat them. Considering that Sasuke lost a lot of chakra when he opened the portal, if he went to fight alone, he would have defeated at most one of them and lost against the other, and he would have joined Naruto as a prisoner.

Code himself thought it was a absurd power when Momoshiki destroyed trees with a huge Rasengan, while Madara swung his susanoo sword and destroyed mountains.

More like a character comparison than a general verse comparison. Code was comparing V2 Boruto with Borushiki.

And DC doesn't do much for scaling within Borutoverse. Momoshiki has a better feat of DC with bijuudama, yet placed himself below Jigen/Isshiki.

Back