• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need for the back and forth banter. Bambu and BestMGQ's point is that regeneration is strictly physiology related thus anything else even a passive healing ability is still healing.

As we've discussed, there's a vague connection between resurrection and godly regeneration where one develops into the other but with the new standards, if it isn't physiology related it's healing however, as I've tried to tell everyone here, godly healing isn't and shouldn't be a thing.

Healing essentially is repairing something that's damaged or broken regardless of the extent it's damaged to be it bisected, smashed to pieces, reduced to atoms etc, there's always something that remains for the initialization of the healing process be it physical matter or a metaphysical substance. Godly resurrection or regeneration on the other hand drifts away from this greatly as it requires one to recover from absolutely nothing, in other words, there's nothing to heal from, therefore with the strict distinction in our standards for regen and healing, if what we classify as healing ever reaches godly levels, it should be indexed as resurrection.

In accordance to the above, the OP simply need change "high-godly healing" into "high-godly resurrection" as well as do so for any of his future threads where healing reaches godly levels even if for no reason other than my own peace of mind
Agree, my main issue lies in the fact of OP saying Agronemt isn't passive and thus qualifies as healing without offering any proof of it not being passive

Screen_Shot_2019-09-04_at_4.01.24_PM.jpg

I always found agronemt kind of weird, but never really saw it as healing rather than regen unlike -the literal spells meant for that like ent and etc-, but the semantics regarding the descriptions on regen for the page is so off regarding this 😭

Pretty sure there's uses of Agronemt like where it occurs similarly to the anime clip, with Lay's old master Jerga slicing Anos only for the spell to bring his source back moments after he got hit

So, what's the problem here exactly?

I am doing the changes from "regeneration to healing on Anos profile now, if you wanna edit to have a much better description then you are very welcome to do so, since I know you would do a lot of better work on the description then me.

Now for the Healing CRT, I will start working on it soon When I am done with the current CRT's I am making (The current one I focusing on Right now is the creation of a ability I have made), and done with the exams, So it should at latest be somewhere the next month.

(So if you wanna make a argument for it being ressurection instead of healing, I hope you can wait until then.)

Either way, I have already made the sketch for how the healing CRT will look like.

I am doing the changes from "regeneration to healing on Anos profile now, if you wanna edit to have a much better description then you are very welcome to do so, since I know you would do a lot of better work on the description then me.
Bruh, it's resurrection and we agreed the description stays the same didn't we?
Now for the Healing CRT, I will start working on it soon When I am done with the current CRT's I am making (The current one I focusing on Right now is the creation of a ability I have made), and done with the exams, So it should at latest be somewhere the next month.

(So if you wanna make a argument for it being ressurection instead of healing, I hope you can wait until then.)

Either way, I have already made the sketch for how the healing CRT will look like.
All right

Bruh, it's resurrection and we agreed the description stays the same didn't we?
Yep, that is why i didn't touch it.

Either way, I am very busy so it may take some time to fully edit all the affected profiles, but yeah. I will leave Anos profile open for a few days (If we need to add any more related changes)

Yep, that is why i didn't touch it.

Either way, I am very busy so it may take some time to fully edit all the affected profiles, but yeah. I will leave Anos profile open for a few days (If we need to add any more related changes)
Which other profile? It's only Anos and the change is something that can be easily done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back