• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so This guy on characters stats and profiles did a couple Slenderman calcs and his calculation on Jay falling from the tower seems to be more or less the same as mine. Plus I noticed he scaled the characters of marble hornets to characters of the video game slender the arrival which I thought about it could make sense as Victor surge worked with the marble hornets dudes to make the video games plot although I’m not sure they are canon to one another.

Ok so This guy on characters stats and profiles did a couple Slenderman calcs and his calculation on Jay falling from the tower seems to be more or less the same as mine.
Unless I'm missing something, I don't see any calculation on that page, he only put a value in Joules, not the calculation.
Plus I noticed he scaled the characters of marble hornets to characters of the video game slender the arrival which I thought about it could make sense as Victor surge worked with the marble hornets dudes to make the video games plot although I’m not sure they are canon to one another.
The fact that THAC was involved in the creation of Slender: The Arrival does not make it part of the Marble Hornets universe.

I have noticed this in some entries, the characters walk and it seems that they are suddenly in a different place than where they were before (Examples: 1, 2 and 3. In the last case, it is also noted that time has advanced a little, more cases where the Operator sends people through time and space). In Entry #64, the red shack in which Tim and Jay woke up two entries earlier mysteriously disappears, and later reappears in a completely different location. This has to do with the Operator's spatial manipulation, right? I would like to hear at least a second opinion before adding it.

It's quite similar to what The Operator did in Brian's house, manipulating the space of the house so that Jay would end up in the wrong rooms after going through a door.

Yes, of course.
Yeah I agree on the shed thing

The fact that THAC was involved in the creation of Slender: The Arrival does not make it part of the Marble Hornets universe.
Yeah ik that I was just wandering if there were other connections between the two as I know a couple things are canon to marble Hornets.

Also I’m thinking about doing a rework crt on slender the arrival so if any of you are interested I’ll keep you updated.

I have noticed this in some entries, the characters walk and it seems that they are suddenly in a different place than where they were before (Examples: 1, 2 and 3. In the last case, it is also noted that time has advanced a little, more cases where the Operator sends people through time and space). In Entry #64, the red shack in which Tim and Jay woke up two entries earlier mysteriously disappears, and later reappears in a completely different location. This has to do with the Operator's spatial manipulation, right? I would like to hear at least a second opinion before adding it.

It's quite similar to what The Operator did in Brian's house, manipulating the space of the house so that Jay would end up in the wrong rooms after going through a door.

Yes, of course.
Noice and tho I'm not sure about the stuff shown in these scans, Might be teleportation but I'm not sure

Yeah ik that I was just wandering if there were other connections between the two as I know a couple things are canon to marble Hornets.

Also I’m thinking about doing a rework crt on slender the arrival so if any of you are interested I’ll keep you updated.
I'm interested about the Slenderman rework also I don't think he would be granted a tier via fire manipulation

Ok so This guy on characters stats and profiles did a couple Slenderman calcs and his calculation on Jay falling from the tower seems to be more or less the same as mine. Plus I noticed he scaled the characters of marble hornets to characters of the video game slender the arrival which I thought about it could make sense as Victor surge worked with the marble hornets dudes to make the video games plot although I’m not sure they are canon to one another.
the calcs doesn't look very good tbh

I'm interested about the Slenderman rework also I don't think he would be granted a tier via fire manipulation
The more recent reworked version of the game offers some pretty huge feats, I think I have an argument for him scaling to his own cosmology.

The more recent reworked version of the game offers some pretty huge feats, I think I have an argument for him scaling to his own cosmology.
his classification should also be changed since he's a demon accidentally summoned into the park and there should be Seperate keys for him, One Is His Godhead thing form which would Logically scale to the cosmology

Btw, the sandbox is finished (except for the fact that it's missing information from the comics). Anyway, first of all, I found a playlist on YouTube with several interviews done with the THAC group, so I plan to check them out before doing the CRT.

Also, I would like to hear your opinions on how the profile turned out, if something needs to be added, etc. In any case, it may take me a while to see all the interviews, I would like the profile to be as complete as possible.

Btw, the sandbox is finished (except for the fact that it's missing information from the comics). Anyway, first of all, I found a playlist on YouTube with several interviews done with the THAC group, so I plan to check them out before doing the CRT.

Also, I would like to hear your opinions on how the profile turned out, if something needs to be added, etc. In any case, it may take me a while to see all the interviews, I would like the profile to be as complete as possible.
The sandbox seems good to me, but I agree with vifour when he said the operator should have dimensional travel

The sandbox seems good to me, but I agree with vifour when he said the operator should have dimensional travel
Well, the Ark is clearly a separate dimension (not only because it is unlikely that on Earth in the MH universe there is a section of a completely dark city with dead bodies lying around, but because in the comics the Ark looks like this), so I guess it's only fair to add it.

I also found this image from one of the comics, The Operator seems to be able to become intangible.

looking pretty Good honestly, other comic stuff can be added later

Alright someone just gifted me a pdf of the two issues of Marble hornets comics and they said it was okay to share with others so here is the comics

Does this imply that Always watching was Just a low budget Movie in-universe? Or is it referring to Something else?

image.png

Does this imply that Always watching was Just a low budget Movie in-universe? Or is it referring to Something else?

image.png
tbh Iooking at this again, I think always watching is still Canon since it is mentioned that marble hornets was considered fictional so Probably always watching is the same case, Thought to be Fictional

Anyway I finished reading the first issue and nothing that impressive so far besides Time Manipulation and Shapeshifting For Skully as well Jessica breaking a window glass with a Metal Pipe (which isn't impressive at all) but I remember seeing a Panel where She tries to swing it at Skully before then the scene cutting to another character I forgot the name but I think it's safe to assume Skully was hit by it and was unaffected anyway I'll send Scans

Here's the scan also Nvm it was the Operator instead judging by it's Height also sorry if the quality is bad but anyway Operator might have a minor shapeshifting (btw I'm too lazy to send the other feats but y'all can check the issue 1 of marble hornets to find it)
image.png

Back