• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It would be great if we could calculate Jay's feat where he falls from The Red Tower and survives. Unfortunately I can't find a way to measure the size of the tower and Jay didn't even fall from the peak of the tower.

aw I thought ECKVA was still canon but we can still scale ECKVA right?
Q: Is Clear Lakes 44 canon to Marble Hornets and/or ECKVA?
A: No, since it’s not easily accessible anymore. I’d like to revisit that story someday though!
Q: How fully fleshed out was the story of Clear Lakes 44?
A: We had about 3-5 episodes written from where we stopped, and then avague outline from there. So…kinda?
I misread the question.
also I think it is necessary to include scans for the necromancy part and should He not have Pocket dimension stuff?
I will eventually add more things I find and scans for everything.

I didn't put anything about Pocket Reality Manipulation because I don't know what that supposed evidence is that The Operator created the Ark.

I misread the question.

I will eventually add more things I find and scans for everything.

I didn't put anything about Pocket Reality Manipulation because I don't know what that supposed evidence is that The Operator created the Ark.
Ohh then ECKVA is canon then, Guess we can make a verse profile for it due not being Really Slenderman stuff and I thought he created the ark I guess it's fair enough

Also, it occurs to me that Marble Hornets should have its own verse page, since the series is not tied to the original Slenderman mythos.

Also, it occurs to me that Marble Hornets should have its own verse page, since the series is not tied to the original Slenderman mythos.
I think it should stay on Slender mythos page due to being a major influence in the mythos such as Eight Pages slenderman being based off Marble hornets as well "creating" most of the contemporary mythos stuff

also would the part where he's breaking the trees in the comics be 9-B? also I still think the operator should have type 6 immortality due to him being a parasitic entity

also would the part where he's breaking the trees in the comics be 9-B? also I still think the operator should have type 6 immortality due to him being a parasitic entity
I think that 9-B scan is valid but I still don’t rlly know if the comics are truly canon to the series or if it should be a different key (as we made a different key for the series and film version of the operator).
I also think type 6 would make sense as Alex clearly said something along the lines of « it’s not over, for it to end you’ll have to kill me then you ».

I think that 9-B scan is valid but I still don’t rlly know if the comics are truly canon to the series or if it should be a different key (as we made a different key for the series and film version of the operator).
I also think type 6 would make sense as Alex clearly said something along the lines of « it’s not over, for it to end you’ll have to kill me then you ».
from what I've seen, it is canon and seems to take place after the main series ended so I think we can use it to scale the Operator

There will no longer be a separate key for the movie, since it is canonical. The comics are also canon since they take place after the series and were made by Troy Wagner.
also I still think the operator should have type 6 immortality due to him being a parasitic entity
Immortality page:
6: Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.
The Operator is not a parasite in that sense, it does not transfer its consciousness to others to stay alive, but rather it spreads through other living beings, and as long as they exist, so does it. Therefore that is type 8 immortality.
also would the part where he's breaking the trees in the comics be 9-B?
I think it should be calculated, anyway, The Operator did that after considerably increasing in size.

There will no longer be a separate key for the movie, since it is canonical. The comics are also canon since they take place after the series and were made by Troy Wagner.

Immortality page:

The Operator is not a parasite in that sense, it does not transfer its consciousness to others to stay alive, but rather it spreads through other living beings, and as long as they exist, so does it. Therefore that is type 8 immortality.

I think it should be calculated, anyway, The Operator did that after considerably increasing in size.
fair enough and I've been thinking that he could only be 9-B through Size manipulation plus this looks pretty easy to calc

So should the operator be At least 10-A, up to 9-B (or 9-B+) via size manipulation?
So far this is how it is in the rewrite I'm doing.

So far this is how it is in the rewrite I'm doing.
Seems good, but the broke a tree link doesn’t work for me for some reason. I think we should just calc that attack speed feat and then make a crt or just apply it directly if the calcs get approved.

and I don't think the operator have text manipulation since it doesn't cause any special event or change in reality

Types​

Materializing words or symbols counts as Text Manipulation, although of course, this is the only thing the Operator can do using this ability, since he did not demonstrate the ability to do the other possible uses.

Back