• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I'd argue he'd give Starrk trouble if he could run hands with Yamamoto. AP wise he's the strongest out of the Espada. His hax are kinda trash tho, all he has is absorption for a very specific move
Isn't his thing that he could seal any weapons special powers while fighting or something? And also grow like 100 arms or some shit?

Nah, Reiatsu Crush isn't nearly as strong as people say it is.
You wanna know why we never have Bleach cross-verse matches with Shinigami? Because Reiatsu Crush is really that strong. To survive it you need more than Soul Manip resistance, you also need to resist the other effects like fear manip, paralysis inducement, and with Zaraki, madness manip and illusion creation. Oh, and also you need to have a high enough durability to survive the AP part. Naruto would passively wither away from Ichigo's passive 3-C force that's also attacking his soul.

You wanna know why we never have Bleach cross-verse matches with Shinigami? Because Reiatsu Crush is really that strong. To survive it you need more than Soul Manip resistance, you also need to resist the other effects like fear manip, paralysis inducement, and with Zaraki, madness manip and illusion creation. Oh, and also you need to have a high enough durability to survive the AP part. Naruto would passively wither away from Ichigo's passive 3-C force that's also attacking his soul.
Didn't Tatsuki literally survive Yammy Largo's Reiatsu Crush?

That aside, he's faster, stronger, and (imo) more skilled than him (not stompable but pretty significant) and he has analytical prediction without even needing hax and can see through his mind and read his emotions to predict how he fights. In short: Ichigo claps Naruto neg diff.

Didn't Tatsuki literally survive Yammy Largo's Reiatsu Crush?
It was going to kill her if she'd been exposed for longer, but yeah, she did survive for a short period. At that point she'd already resisted Gonzui though, which outright killed the normal humans around her. Tatsuki's not strong or anything, but she's got much more spiritual energy than a regular person.

It was going to kill her if she'd been exposed for longer, but yeah, she did survive for a short period. At that point she'd already resisted Gonzui though, which outright killed the normal humans around her. Tatsuki's not strong or anything, but she's got much more spiritual energy than a regular person.
Tatsuki is just built different. Btw, why don't we have a profile for her?

Tatsuki is just built different. Btw, why don't we have a profile for her?
Probably because she doesn't really fight anyone or give anyone scaling, same reason why Ichigo doesn't have a human key, I'd assume. It's possible she could get one later though since she is kind of important for hax layers.

Probably because she doesn't really fight anyone or give anyone scaling, same reason why Ichigo doesn't have a human key, I'd assume. It's possible she could get one later though since she is kind of important for hax layers.
I guess. But her hand to hand combat feats are fairly impressive and Ichigo scales above her in that too, so having her profile would be significant for upgrading Ichigo's h2h

I guess. But her hand to hand combat feats are fairly impressive and Ichigo scales above her in that too, so having her profile would be significant for upgrading Ichigo's h2h
You don't need a profile for Tatsuki to use her for scaling, it just makes scaling justifications related to her less cluttered. Like, you could have h2h justifications for why Ichigo scales to Tatsuki, and then you could either scale Tatsuki right there in the justification or you could just link to her profile with all of her scaling instead.

You don't need a profile for Tatsuki to use her for scaling, it just makes scaling justifications related to her less cluttered. Like, you could have h2h justifications for why Ichigo scales to Tatsuki, and then you could either scale Tatsuki right there in the justification or you could just link to her profile with all of her scaling instead.
Well, I already have the references in my sandbox for my massive Ichigo overhaul. But now I'm just thinking on what Ichigo's ranking would be. I have him currently as an Expert at h2h because he scales above Tatsuki who won runner up at the nationals with a broken arm and could've won if her arm wasn't broken, also having trained Orihime enough to become a 1st Dan. And of course the lieutenant feat too

Combat prowess I agree with, only a few people outside of them are as skilled as them. Hax is a close one between them and Quincies.

In general not really.
If we are taking top dogs from both sides shinigamis are still ahead. Bankai like kuruyashiki, azashiro, urahara, hisagi, adult toshiro and bankai of squad zero would overwhelm quincy top dogs.
Yhwach is the only anomally. Shinigami also has 2 hogyoku holders technically.

Final BTW profile is here.
I rest my case 😎.

Final BTW profile is here.
I rest my case 😎.
You have done well.

From what I saw in the history, they forgot to add it. because I saw that it used to be there but now it isn't anymore. unless my eyesight is really bad

Dunno how much that will impact Cour 3 given how far it should already be in production, but i expect cour 4 to blow my goddamn mind with such annoucement.
Considering how Cour 3 looks to be taking longer than Cour 2 to get produced, it's gonna likely impact it in a significant way, especially since this was being worked on after Sword of the Wizard King (which was probably why Bleach wasn't going insane in Cour 2). I just hope we get TNK and Dorian Coulon to work on this cour, or maybe even Vincent Chanzard or Nozumu Abe.

Considering how Cour 3 looks to be taking longer than Cour 2 to get produced, it's gonna likely impact it in a significant way, especially since this was being worked on after Sword of the Wizard King (which was probably why Bleach wasn't going insane in Cour 2). I just hope we get TNK and Dorian Coulon to work on this cour, or maybe even Vincent Chanzard or Nozumu Abe.
Well if you want Vincent you really,really do not want to go the JJK route.
I am wondering if part of the delay is making sure they get Pernida and Lille just right since i think those 2 fights feel like they would be difficult to bring into an animated format(and they are back to back)

Well if you want Vincent you really,really do not want to go the JJK route.
I am wondering if part of the delay is making sure they get Pernida and Lille just right since i think those 2 fights feel like they would be difficult to bring into an animated format(and they are back to back)
Knowing the statements of Pierrot prior about wanting to give their animators ample time and not work them to death, I think, with a 99.5% margin of error, the JJK route won't be taken. Although, they seem to be going for an "as close to the manga style as possible" art style, so Vincent might not get creative freedom, unless they just decide "f**k it, go nuts"

Back