• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima will go on a vacation very soon

What university teaches this? I was planning on just going around punching a moose or something.
I think mooses... meese? Whatever the plural of that is.
They dive in the water and orcas stroll by and throw them in the void.
All you gotta do is bait them to the water and watch their soul get absorbed by a black dolphin.

Maybe we should try to stick more to the topic here?
^^

What Antvasima said. Crabwhale had that good-natured poke at Mr Bambu, and a few people elaborated on the mechanics of the poke, but this is about Antvasima's health and the health of the Wiki, as the two are deeply intertwined.

Take the time you need, Ant, and make sure that your mental and physical health, which are attached to each other at the hip, are both taken very good care of. I recommend a positive attitude and an active lifestyle as the base for that. Make sure things don't bring you down.

^^

What Antvasima said. Crabwhale had that good-natured poke at Mr Bambu, and a few people elaborated on the mechanics of the poke, but this is about Antvasima's health and the health of the Wiki, as the two are deeply intertwined.

Take the time you need, Ant, and make sure that your mental and physical health, which are attached to each other at the hip, are both taken very good care of. I recommend a positive attitude and an active lifestyle as the base for that. Make sure things don't bring you down.
I agree, but just one more question. I know what an Ant is, but what's a vasima?

Have fun Ant. And above all take care of your health there. Your health is much more important and don't worry about the wiki either. Enjoy your holiday and relax (I think it's a little late, but I wanted to write)

7fxusl.jpg

Jokes aside I hope you have a great vacation

Back