• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the Amaranth

I don’t quite understand why the Amaranth is Tier 0 just because it is:

"the flowering statehood of Boundless "Zero" [...] devoid of all illusions of duality and restriction, the boundless and indivisible state of limitless and indescribable Void from which all ideas, numbers and possibilities spring into being, outside of all else but Its own unbound consciousness."

Does this mean that the Amaranth sees all possible levels of existence beyond Anu (before his ascension) and Padomay as equally irrelevant dreams? In the same way that, in Twin Peaks, the Fireman and Senorita Dido see all possible levels of existence beyond the Lodges as equally irrelevant parts of the film? Is the comparison correct, even if these two verses have nothing in common?

I don’t quite understand why the Amaranth is Tier 0 just because it is:

"the flowering statehood of Boundless "Zero" [...] devoid of all illusions of duality and restriction, the boundless and indivisible state of limitless and indescribable Void from which all ideas, numbers and possibilities spring into being, outside of all else but Its own unbound consciousness."

Does this mean that the Amaranth sees all possible levels of existence beyond Anu (before his ascension) and Padomay as equally irrelevant dreams? In the same way that, in Twin Peaks, the Fireman and Senorita Dido see all possible levels of existence beyond the Lodges as equally irrelevant parts of the film? Is the comparison correct, even if these two verses have nothing in common?
Yes. All things no matter how all encompassing or ineffable are simply just a flea of assertion in Gods boundless consciousness
That all the Interplay is one flea of assertion on a wolf of naught, and that every experience (that is, everything) born from that primal wail would cascade unto the echo-need of hologram, each slice the same except for scale
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/General:Et'Ada,_Eight_Aedra,_Eat_the_Dreamer
God outside of all else but his own free consciousness, hallucinating for eternity and falling into love: I AM AND I ARE ALL WE.
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/General:Loveletter_From_the_Fifth_Era

Back