• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Fight: Tricky vs Jason

Tricky's probability hax allows him to take this pretty handily.

Tricky just punches him really quickly and toys with Jason but Tricky can't really stop Jason unless... Tricky somehow blows apart Jason and eats his heart with Jason possessing him, but you've seen what happened to the Auditor when that happened. But that scenario is very unlikely so I would go with inconclusive since Tricky can't really kill Jason and Jason can't stop Tricky

WHEN I FIND OUT WHO KEEPS KILLING MY HORROR MOVIE VILLIANS, THERE'LL BE HELL TO PAY. AND HEAVEN.

Hmm, one of Tricky's best, er, tricks is his Portable Improbability Drive. Now, while this could give him an immediate win, considering how with it, literally anything could happen, that may end up being a last resort for him. (Unless he is literally that insane to use it. But, it'll still be way too inconsistant for me to really count here.)

Overall, while Tricky could pull out an insta-win with his PID, otherwise I'm gonna say Inconclusive for SunDaGamer's reasoning. While Tricky could end up beating Jason fairly well with his excellent AP and hax, I can see him soon getting mindhaxed by Jason's heart and ending up being possessed. So, I'm sticking with Inconclusive for the time being.

when I said that Tricky would get possessed I also meant that it would end up in Jason's destruction (The Auditor tried to absorb Tricky and look what happened to him)

EDIT: the scenario could be moderately possible if Tricky can get a weapon that can blow up Jason

Oh. I don't know the series, so I didn't know. Okay, yeah, that too.

Back