• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zilla Jr REAL name according Toho

The Real name of Zilla Jr is ( Godzilla The Second)

Wow! but that means Zilla Jr is an OFFICIAL GODZILLA INCARNATION.

Random person: That is false, his real name is Zilla Jr according Toho

Me: Show me any official media where Godzilla The Second was called Zilla Jr, anything like TV Show, Books, Videogames anything.

Random person: Ok.

Admin: Do you have proofs Kiryu?

Me: Oh boy lets gonna start this:

First the books

Instead of the popular Zilla Jr. Godzilla is always called Godzilla in the Toho books.

Called Godzilla

Called Godzilla

There are MANY other books, but I guess you got the idea.

Scifi Japan web sites that published articles under Toho permission, to show behind the scenes and unseen stuff for the show. Says his name is Godzilla.

Conclusion: Now on topic I personally think that change the name of Zilla Jr to his Official name is the best idea, knowing that specifically him still being considered a Godzilla incarnation by Toho itself.

The New name can be either Godzilla The Second or Godzilla (Godzilla The Series)

Thoughts?

Because the godzilla franchise needed more confusion with names and titles......>_>

be yee I'm down

This change looks alright to me. This CRT stills need admin's inputs before being accepted though.

Then you can change his name please? Godzilla (Godzilla: The Series) can be used instead.

Back