• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeus (Tales of Nephilim) vs. Damus Adapin

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Battlefield 7
Another bout- the God of the Skies and the Lycan/Xaran hybrid are summoned forth to battle for the right to survive. Only one can be allowed to return to their home world free...

Damus's Lycan Form is used for this battle. Speed is Equalized, and starting distance is at 500 meters in a lush, uninhabited valley world akin to the one pictured, but SBA otherwise applies.

Who is victorious, the King of Gods or the one who fights such Gods? Be sure to explain your reasoning in the comments, remain civil, etc.

• Zeus:
  • Damus Adapin:

Damus is slightly stronger, more durable, and far faster, but Zeus "might" be able to take away his powers, and Zeus is a lot more experienced

OK lets see

Damus has the AP about 2 times greater then Zeus so he got the edge for this one, he has Low Godly regen and higher durability too and got nigh invulnerability too, has better stamina

Zeus although has divine energy, matter manipulation and power nullification, also his weapons he has acces too gives more defensive and offensive capabilities and Damus weakness section says he can be hurt by weapons not native from Earth

IMO this is a who strikes first deal, Damus overall has the physical edge and being more harder to put down, but Zeus has better hax and his weapons gives him more options against him, so i vote inconclusive here

(Zeus's got a bit over ~194 Petatons under his belt (given that the Air Bomb he did the feat with isn't his strongest attack), to Lycan!Damus's 283 Petatons. Yeah? I don't know that the difference is quite x2...)

Ehhh. Rules on that sort of thing aren't really as strict on this site, relative to VsBW proper, and it was only a little bit over 3 months of a gap.

At any rate, Grace has passed, so I suppose this is fine to add?

ThePerpetual said:
Ehhh. Rules on that sort of thing aren't really as strict on this site, relative to VsBW proper, and it was only a little bit over 3 months of a gap.

At any rate, Grace has passed, so I suppose this is fine to add?
Pls do.

Back