• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zero, probably 10/10 tbh

Zero's superior hax, hax resistance, superior skill, greater overall versatility, comparable intelligence (iirc he has knowledge implants from Wily, who is at least comparable to Peter, though I put him above Parker) and easily superior stamina give him the win. There's really nothing Peter can do that Zero can't do better, flight aside, and Zero's fought plenty of fliers before. I don't know if Peter retains his other abilities in his 4-B version, but Zero's intangibility likely means he could get out of webbing (assumming they could restrain him, which is possible), among other things.

Spidey gives him a decent fight but goes down pretty decisively.

He doesn't stomp, but he does win nearly 10/10. Spider-Man has a few abilities that keep this from being stompy IMO. It's more decisive than a stomp.

Zero does win, but zero is not smarter spider-man is a certified super genius in marvel, peter is smarter than zero by a considerable amount. Pete definately loses this stomp nah, but if you look into peter's intelligence, strategy an how smart he actually is he's amoung top 10 smartest earthly characters in marvel. i wouldn't say zero is smarter i'd say he just has more options that doesn't necessarily make him smarter, Bruce.

BruceTheBatman said:
Zero, probably 10/10 tbh
Zero's superior hax, hax resistance, superior skill, greater overall versatility, comparable intelligence (iirc he has knowledge implants from Wily, who is at least comparable to Peter, though I put him above Parker) and easily superior stamina give him the win. There's really nothing Peter can do that Zero can't do better, flight aside, and Zero's fought plenty of fliers before. I don't know if Peter retains his other abilities in his 4-B version, but Zero's intangibility likely means he could get out of webbing (assumming they could restrain him, which is possible), among other things.

Spidey gives him a decent fight but goes down pretty decisively.
I agree zero does win but zero is no where near spidey's super genius intellect. peter is definately smarter by a lot.

Zero's brain module was created by Doctor Wily who is also a supergenius who in the past has given knowledge implants (i.e. Bass), which is why I suspect intellect is comparable.

Zero is also a highyl adept strategist and tactician as he did lead the Maverick Hunters after Sigma and before X.

I didn't say Zero's smarter, but I do think Wily is smarter than him.

BruceTheBatman said:
Zero's brain module was created by Doctor Wily who is also a supergenius who in the past has given knowledge implants (i.e. Bass), which is why I suspect intellect is comparable.
Zero is also a highyl adept strategist and tactician as he did lead the Maverick Hunters after Sigma and before X.

I didn't say Zero's smarter, but I do think Wily is smarter than him.
yes he's a great strategist an tactician that i agree on but spidey is better at tactics an strategy an intelligence, however i think zeros powers, hax and versatility with that is just too much for pete.

I'm pretty sure this is a hax stomp if Captain Universe Spidey has no way to counter a Time Manipulation-happy Zero with soul and matter hax.

Im pretty sure Spidey could resist matter hax by using it on himself to maintain hisbown composition, but soul amd time hax is a pretty big factor

yeah seems like a hax stomp, spiderman can only resist one of his many abilities and probably AP stomp given spiderman doesn't seem to scale to higher tier of 4-B

Back