• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno's tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, what feat is an outlier and how is it an outlier? Zeno has been stated to be able to destroy all of existence so i don't see what's an outlier about what he did in last episode or his tier since he can destroy all of existence.

@Celestial Zeno was stated to destroy 6 universes since there were originally 18 Universe (Hard to believe it then look it up as I not kidding), however, since we never got to see how the feat happen for the present Zeno, we going by the feat that Future Zeno presented by erasing merged Zamasu from reality and existence.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Im making a post about this now but personally, I think Zeno's feat from the last episode kinda makes his overall tier an outlier, unless someone can prove he destroyed all the universes and that they share the same space-time
Of course Zeno is not going to be downgraded below tier 2 at all as the least he'll be is Low 2-C but i have my reasoning for why this might be outlierish. Please dont get mad, its just my personal interpretation and thought into the matter and if u want me to explain first I will.
Not getting mad but what do you mean by outlier? God tiers of verses generally don't have outliers. What has been contradicted by Zeno's showing? Maybe you want to rephrase some words?

@Starkiller I know that i am the one who made a respect thread for super, it's here. Zeno has been said by beerus to able to destroy all 12 universes in the blink of an eye, whis also said zeno can destroy anything he wants in an instant: a planet, a galaxy, a universe, if he felt like it he could destroy the entire "world" clearly meaning the multiverse in this context and zeno himself said he would destroy the "world" which clearly meaning the multiverse. He erased the entire multiverse so i don't see what's an outlier here.

@Celestial Pegasus

Actually....thats one of the reasons why I truly think this can be an outlier.

Zeno on multiple occasions has been stated and refered to being able to destroy anything he wishes in the verse. Anything he wants, period. Without needing to lift a finger or even use like 0.00000000001% of his power on fodder things, which would even include universes. And this makes sense for him being the absolute god tier of DB. Further more, as mentioned above, Zeno already was capable of casually destroying 6 universes. And what do I mean by casual? I mean him being able to destroy them with just pure rage alone. Not even needing to use any power.

So if he can destroy 6 universes with just a change in emotion by itself......

WHY in the world would he need to summon an actual attack to just destroy 1 universe out of the 12 in the last episode, when he should be able to do it i just a single thought?

Now of course, you could think of reasons why this may be the case (And this is going off of the assumption that he destroyed just one, not 12) And the only reason I can think of is-

-The Zeno of that timeline is not as strong as the Zeno in Goku's timeline

But of course, this reason wouldnt make any sense at all. Zeno is not a fighter, he doesnt train and has not been confirmed to train or previously train. This should mean that Zeno constantly has the same level of power and whatever feat he does can positively and negatively effect any Zeno in any timeline due to all Zeno's being equal. So why would Zeno from Goku's timeline be refered to doing all of what's listed above like nothing yet this Zeno in trunks timeline is doing something far far lower with actual effort and intent put in? In additon to this, not only was the Zeno from Trunks timeline very upset at the universe Zamasu was becoming one with and not even a tiny change in any of the universes in the verse happend to match the story Whis said about Zeno destroying 6 universes, but its also very much implied that Zeno cannot murder or out right destroy destroy other versions of himself due to them all being equals. So if one Zeno is refered to being causally higher while another Zeno is doing something that should logically be much lower, wouldnt that just ultimately effect all Zeno's?

Its with this that I thin this whole thing can be an outlier to make Zeno Low 2-C at the absolute least. The only way I can see of disproving this is:

-If Zeno destroyed all 12 universes of that timeline and that they are all proven to be separate space times, which would somewhat explain why Zeno destroyed Zamasu in the manner that he did. And even then its still shaky. If Zeno can destroy half of the 12 with just a change in emotion alone, then destroying twice that many shouldnt take much more effort, if anything no effort at all given all the hype and statements put forth for Zeno.

But that's just how I see it. And I dont want to cause any problems, this is just how I look at this for the moment.

Can anybody create a blogpost about the dragonball cosmology? We can try to discuss it over there before changing any stats. Everybody has their own opinion right now since the show hasn't explained anything. This is catastrophic for a popular verse like Dragon Ball

@Anime4Life It was never specified how zeno destroyed universe, whether he did it through an attack or with a thought, assuming he did it with a thought was just an assumption. All that was said was that he destroyed 6 universe because he was angry, that tells us nothing about how he went about doing it so again, all that was said before was just vague stuff about how he destroys universes while now we see him actually do it.

And as i said before future zeno destroyed all 12 universes not just one, when world has been used it has been used to refer to the entire multiverse. So future zeno is equal to past zeno, why wouldn't they be they are the same and it wouldn't make sense for them not to be equal, zeno doesn't train or anything he just seems all powerful compared to everyone else. So not seeing why this is an outlier and that's not the correct word it would be an inconsistency then.

Pretty sure, given the context Whis said, that it was through pure anger on how they were destroyed. He even further explained it as like this- Zeno gets mad and the universes just go boom! It'd be very strange for an attack to be used in that scenerio and it would only be speculation. Besides, given how Beerus said he can destroy all 12 universes with a thought, it's not impossible to assume he can destroy at least some with a thought as well. Despite seeing how Zeno destroys them now, it doesnt seem to match the description or example Whis and Beerus gave forth about Zeno's power

There is no proof that Zeno destroyed all 12, its being assumed he did, even here. And frankly it doesnt make sense on why he would destroy all 12. The only universe that Zeno had a huge problem with was U7 due to Zamasu becoming one with it. The other universes had nothing worth pissing Zeno off so he has no reason to destroy them at all. Only U7. In addtion Zamasu had no feats of becoming one with the other universes so thats even more of a reason why Zeno wouldnt blindly get rid of them. And even if he did, there needs to be proof they are separate space-times or else him being downgraded to Low 2-C at the least is still possible.

That's my point. They all should be equal via those reasons and if they are all equal then why is one Zeno doing something in a way that's far less impressive compared to the hype and statements the other Zeno has been given.

@AnimeForLife You are just working of an incorrect assumption here are the statements, so i am not gonna bother reposting them in this thread. All whis said was that zeno can destroy anything in an instant and that in the past his mood was a little spoiled and 6 universes went boom, that's vague, what we see now doesn't contradict anything previously established all it means is that zeno got mad and blew up 6 universes it was never said he did it with a thought.

And again whis said zeno can destroy anything, a planet, a galaxy, an entire universe and if he felt like it the entire "world", which means the multiverse as world in japanese can also mean all of existence. When goku ask zeno to destroy zamasu he said "you're right, a world like this" and then proceeded to destroy the world, how is it not the multiverse that he destroyed when it was previously established that he could do that?

Celestial Pegasus said:
@AnimeForLife You are just working of an incorrect assumption here are the statements, so i am not gonna bother reposting them in this thread. All whis said was that zeno can destroy anything in an instant and that in the past his mood was a little spoiled and 6 universes went boom, that's vague, what we see now doesn't contradict anything previously established all it means is that zeno got mad and blew up 6 universes it was never said he did it with a thought.
And again whis said zeno can destroy anything, a planet, a galaxy, an entire universe and if he felt like it the entire "world", which means the multiverse as world in japanese can also mean all of existence. When goku ask zeno to destroy zamasu he said "you're right, a world like this" and then proceeded to destroy the world, how is it not the multiverse that he destroyed when it was previously established that he could do that?
Sorry I'll have to continue this later as it's kind of getting late (Plus its my Bday and my sister just attacked me with a shit load of Pokemon stuff ^_^). But yea I didnt mean to cause any problems, just state what I was thinking is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back