• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō vs God-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robloxian can time stop if he uses the same weapon continuously, and it only works in a very small area

Whis time rewinding is on a small scale like the robloxian's time freeze.

That's a problem with robloxisn's not anyone else.

Jim, never said there weren't exceptions but as a rule of thumb? Time hax is time hax also >1-A.

I dont need to explain why bringing that up here ain't gonna fly? (How are they even 1-A if they can be time stopped? Time doesn't apply)

Why not? we can have 1-A time and after all Taikyoku is the source of everything and therefore above anything including resistance or immunity as long as you are lower gods..of cource god-man doest have Taikyoku but you know god man is infinity times above hit and whis..

I never said Zeno could resist anything else, I even said god wins.

But I'm still saying Whis' time rewind is functionally the same as any other. God's tome manip aint 5D, theyre both 4D manip.

Also Jim, because 1-A is above all that stuff? Pretty sure dimensions, time, dpace no longer apply at all.

Whis and hit has very limited 4D powers..doesn't compare to god-man at al, And no, we can have 1-A time, dimensionless sword, etc, like hell it has been discussed before than not all 1-A is transcend Causality themself..

This isnt physical strength, theyre litterally the same thing both on the same scale, the only difference is one can go back further, it doesn't change what it does.

Because he is unaffected by time stop and with imunity mean he will be completely unaffected by any 4D time stop meanwhile resistance mean he has some degree of resistance to 4D time stop but doesn't mean he will be unaffected by any 4D time stop.

I mean you say every form of time rewrite or time stop is the same thing, i say they are not because otherwise we will give everyone who unaffected to time stop, imunity to time stop instead of resistance, the same story with time rewrite.

What context? Natsu resisting time stop because he is unaffected by dimaria time stop, i mean you want me to show you the scans or something? I mean I already try to aswer your question more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back