• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zeno would have to bypass Dark Aura first, during that, Bass would have a chance to absorb Zeno. Also, Bass could use giga freeze, then Zeno is done for.

(Yeah, english isn't my first language, just to let you guys know, i don't want to get off-topic).

Bluetrekking said:
Zen'o probably loses but for reference, how does Giga Freeze or Dark Aura work?
Do you know when you're at the computer and the program freezes just freezes, stopping working? Well, it's basically that. Zeno wouldn't be able to move or do anything when Bass freezes him (Giga Freeze works on a universal level, he could just giga freeze the whole place) and Dark Aura was designed to survive the whole Internet destruction (the net is comparable to our universe).

Idk about Giga Freeze, but he always opens with absorption.

Also DC is pretty comparable. Gospel is weaker than Bass by several times

Yeah, Bass, by the end of MMBN6 is a lot stronger than Gospel, Nebula Gray and etc.

How often does he use it? Hmmm... actually, he almost doesn't need to use it in his fights, because he just goes and absorbs his enemy, but this isn't in chracter, is it?

Reploiid said:
Yeah, Bass, by the end of MMBN6 is a lot stronger than Gospel, Nebula Gray and etc.
How often does he use it? Hmmm... actually, he almost doesn't need to use it in his fights, because he just goes and absorbs his enemy, but this isn't in chracter, is it?
Also, again, I don't think Zen'o even has void manipulation. Watching what he does it looks way more like he's an unskilled brute who's go-to strat is to nuke everything. This is effective because no one in DB is comparable to him

@Weekly.

Thanks, I haven't kept up with Super so I'm a bit in the dark.

On topic, I don't how that is void manipulation. It comes more across as soul manipulation similar to Hakai on a much bigger scale.

@Bruce no it doesn't. Both Hakai and Zeno's erase is literally erasing someone. If they just erased their soul, don't you think the bodies would be intact?

Theglassman12 said:
@Bruce no it doesn't. Both Hakai and Zeno's erase is literally erasing someone. If they just erased their soul, don't you think the bodies would be intact?
I suppose, but doesn't he have matter manipulation similar to Beerus?

Erase and Hakai are massively superior to just soul manipulation and matter manipulation. They're forms of erasure; things that don't leave a soul or body.

Well technically an ability that combined Soul destruction and matter destruction would be erasure. But that said, that would just be outright EE, not the other two.

@Bruce the thing is even if you get atomized or exploded if you die then you HAVE to go to the other world to be judged (in cell saga king kai states this and cell wasn't with goku and king kai when he blew them up showing he was still alive). Hakai and erase destroys the person until they don't appear in the afterlife otherwise you see a halo above zamasu's head showing his soul (would be funny)

Redgrave is correct.

Zen'O wipes everything, soul and all.

Only thing to wonder is whether or not Zen'O will take his sweet time using Hakai like he did against Zamasu or if he'll just do the raise hand into kill like he does at the Tournament of Power.

Of course, Bass could freeze time, but that's a big if.

@Turbo

Okay, that's bull. Zen'O is way too childish for that and at that range Bass just shoots him in the face or tears his soul out.

There's one instance of Zen'o taking his sweet time to destroy multiple universes and several instances where he just does the hand squish and pop goes a universe or two. I'd say Zen'o has more of a record of the latter.

likely what he does in tournament of power i think...but he can't get away from absorbtion which bruce said is like half the hand raise and he also said that's bass's first move

@VioletVoid

He's able to freely use Dark Chips like MegaMan which rip up the souls of other NetNavis.

In addition, he has access to the powers of Nebula Grey, who can soul and mind hax all of humanity at once through the SoulNet.

But neither of these things are a first move for him. He's more likely to start with a Buster Rake.

Has Bass EVER started with absorption? I always remember him having to rough up his opponent before absorbing him (or having him willing give himself like Gospel at the end MMBN3 or Megaman in the movie)

Reppuzan said:
@VioletVoid
He's able to freely use Dark Chips like MegaMan which rip up the souls of other NetNavis.

In addition, he has access to the powers of Nebula Grey, who can soul and mind hax all of humanity at once through the SoulNet.

But neither of these things are a first move for him. He's more likely to start with a Buster Rake.
I never asked if he starts off with those, but thanks for the info ig. But it wouldn't hurt to ask if I can have the links please and thank you?

SoulNet was a program designed by Tadashi Hikari and Dr. Wily in order to connect people's souls through a SoulServer in order to promote understanding. When used by Dr. Regal, he amplified every negative emotion ever experienced by humanity and forced it upon everyone on Earth by installing Nebula Gray into it.

Due to the form the Chaos Lord takes in the post-game (as it can become either Nebula Gray, Bass.EXE, or Dark MegaMan.EXE), it's heavily implied that Bass.EXE absorbs Nebula Gray's remnants, allowing him to potentially mind and soul hax everyone on the planet.

But it's ridiculously out of character for him to do so because he hates relying on the power of bonds or connections in the first place.

Back