• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeedmillenniummon (Digimon) VS Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now that Bill Cipher has fought and defeated Asriel, why not pit him against the most powerful and most evil Digimon?

Zeedmillenniummo faces against Bill Cipher in this epic battle that will surely destroy the entire multiverse. We'll be using Unsealed Zeed's "At least 2-A" lowball and Full Power Bill Cipher's "At least 2-A" lowball too. So these two are both At least 2-A so that it will be as fair as possible.

Battle to the death, takes place in an infinite, empty multiverse. Only one will win. But who?

I believe Zeed has a resistance to most of Bill's hax and can absorb, contrary in the case of Bill due to Zeed's Soul Manipulation.

So I'd say Zeed takes this 8/10 times.

In this scenario, I feel Bill could take this as long as he doesn't go for the direct approach, since he seems to have access to areas Zeed would be unable to reach, which would likely buy him enough time to think of something to get the better of Zeed. Assuming there is no "space between realities" in this fight, then it's a toss up, but Zeed might out-adapt Bill.

This is of course just for the scenario in this fight. In an entirely unrestricted fight, Bill probably stomps, since he's more likely to be Tier 1 than Tier 2.

Looks like Zeed is having the larger amounts of votes.

Zeed - 6

Bill - 0

@Azathoth Yes, that is why I used both of their 2-A Lowballs. If Zeed was High 2-A, he stomps and if Bill is tier 1, he would stomp. Just tried to make it as fair as possible. If you want, the win could be added, but put a note saying that Bill was using his lowball stats.

Anyone else? Zeed needs only one more vote, and Bill desperately needs people to defend him.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
@Azathoth Yes, that is why I used both of their 2-A Lowballs. If Zeed was High 2-A, he stomps and if Bill is tier 1, he would stomp. Just tried to make it as fair as possible. If you want, the win could be added, but put a note saying that Bill was using his lowball stats.
That's the thing, though. While we do acknowledge the lowball of both Bill and Zeed as "At least 2-A", both are more likely than not on the higher end of their estimations, which is why as a hypothetical I believe Zeed should be able to eventually overpower Bill through direct combat if both were considered "At least 2-A", but I don't feel right adding it, since the difference in their higher estimations is too massive, and as opposed to vague mentions or hints of higher levels of power, Bill pretty much has direct confirmation that 7 to 11-D entities considered him a serious threat.

Then why was Bill Cipher vs. Asriel added when Bill's lowball was used as well? Because Bill's statement of being a threat to 7 - 11D entities would make that a stomp. It's no different in this scenario.

Talonmask said:
Then why was Bill Cipher vs. Asriel added when Bill's lowball was used as well? Because Bill's statement of being a threat to 7 - 11D entities would make that a stomp. It's no different in this scenario.
I don't know. I didn't add it. I voted for Cipher, but again, specifically in the confines of said battle wherein both are "At least 2-A". Same as I would vote for Zeed here, but do not believe he could win an actual fight between the two of them.

Zeed doesn't have Soul Manipulation I believe, he actually just has resistance to it, which is why his powers are listed as

"Resistance to Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation"

Darkanine said:
Zeed doesn't have Soul Manipulation I believe, he actually just has resistance to it, which is why his powers are listed as
"Resistance to Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation"
I'm fairly certain that is correct, though he does certainly have the other four.

"Can BFR his opponents across space and time, Energy Projection, Soul Manipulation, Can break down and absorb nearly attack, life forms, and the very fabric of space-time to bolster its power, Resistance to Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation, Exists outside of space/time"

It's right there in his abilities.

I don't recall Zeed doing any soul manipulation directly in any of his appearances, while the others are things he displays almost constantly. Would anyone happen to know when he does this?

Not super important to this thread, but just wondering for the profile.

Talonmask said:
"Can BFR his opponents across space and time, Energy Projection, Soul Manipulation, Can break down and absorb nearly attack, life forms, and the very fabric of space-time to bolster its power, Resistance to Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation, Exists outside of space/time"
It's right there in his abilities.
How did I miss that? I'm dumb.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I don't recall Zeed doing any soul manipulation directly in any of his appearances, while the others are things he displays almost constantly. Would anyone happen to know when he does this?

Not super important to this thread, but just wondering for the profile.
Dark is more knowledgeable than I am, but if I remember correctly Zeed is able to spread Dark Spores like MaloMyotismon which nurture negative emotions and corrupt the souls of the targets. In addition, he is constantly absorbing and deconstructing everything around him, including the Digicores of his victims, which amounts to their souls.

Reppuzan said:
Dark is more knowledgeable than I am, but if I remember correctly Zeed is able to spread Dark Spores like MaloMyotismon which nurture negative emotions and corrupt the souls of the targets. In addition, he is constantly absorbing and deconstructing everything around him, including the Digicores of his victims, which amounts to their souls.
Ah, that would make sense. Thanks.

Well, isn't it obvious? Zeed cause most of his abilities are limitless, i could say he's low hyperversal or something Because if he dies, his data just reforms into another Zeed hes OP ffs, too unfair for bill as much as i love bill-cipher.

That's not how being Hyperversal works, to be Low 1-B you need to be 12-Dimensional. So far, the Digital World (and by extension Zeed's true form) is only confirmed to be 5-Dimensional, though can be interpreted as being 6-Dimensional or higher due to a vague, one off statement.

Though your argument on his Regen is probably valid, since he should logically inherit the Regenerationn from Moon=Millenniummon.

Azathoth, how is he more likely to be tier 1? He has more things supporting tier 2 and the evidence for tier 1 Bill is honestly fairly dubious.

He's in the Tier 1 range because 7 to 11 Dimensional entities fear his power, and he's said to be a thread to the entire multiverse.

Cropfist said:
Said "7-11 dimensional entities" died to a 3-D ship crash.
Said "7-11 dimensional entities" died to a 7-11 dimensional ship crash. They weren't piloting a 3-D ship. They were trying to navigate a lower plane of existence and crashed their ship. Seeing the lower dimensional corpse of a pan dimensional being does not mean you are seeing the whole thing.

Remember when LT died and fragments of it could be viewed in lower planes of reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back