• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zavier VS Cabinbatake (Doodle World VS Stick Gang) GRACE

Kay, I’ll do that. BTW, this isn’t Xavier at this level. This is his team of Doodles. He himself is a lot weaker and slower.
Ah, okay. The profile is a little confusing.

Okay so to start, Cabinbatake quite obviously one-shots Zavier, and has a large AP advantage assuming his doodles are 9.31 Teratons scaling to magnitude 9 seismic waves. What do doodles do exactly? How many are there, and how do they attack Cabin? In this key, Cabinbatake will cover the battlefield in Cabinbatake illusions and use Soul Gun to snipe the doodles from a distance.

Ah, okay. The profile is a little confusing.

Okay so to start, Cabinbatake quite obviously one-shots Zavier, and has a large AP advantage assuming his doodles are 9.31 Teratons scaling to magnitude 9 seismic waves. What do doodles do exactly? How many are there, and how do they attack Cabin? In this key, Cabinbatake will cover the battlefield in Cabinbatake illusions and use Soul Gun to snipe the doodles from a distance.
Doodles are basically Pokemon. Small creatures you capture to use in combat. But unlike Pokémon, they are mostly man-made, with the exception of Legendary/Mythical doodles. They can fire off elemental attacks that form in the way of Explosions. The actual beam is invisible, and only the resulting explosion can be seen. Doodles are Two-Dimensional on a physical scale, meaning from the side, they are non-existent. Zavier currently has 5 doodles, with the most important and powerful being Chronos.

Doodles are basically Pokemon. Small creatures you capture to use in combat. But unlike Pokémon, they are mostly man-made, with the exception of Legendary/Mythical doodles. They can fire off elemental attacks that form in the way of Explosions. The actual beam is invisible, and only the resulting explosion can be seen. Doodles are Two-Dimensional on a physical scale, meaning from the side, they are non-existent. Zavier currently has 5 doodles, with the most important and powerful being Chronos.
Alright, would he summon the Doodles all at once, or does he send them out one by one? Either way, they'd probably get confused by the seemingly 21 Cabinbatakes (illusions) and they shouldn't be able to tell the real one since they don't have like Extrasensory Perception or anything and would likely hit the wrong one with the beam. This would allow Cabinbatake to use his stealth and acrobatics to get up close and do devastating damage with Soul Shotgun, which would take them out very quickly if they're not careful because of Cabinbatake already having a large AP advantage and Soul Shotgun upscaling from his normal attacks like Soul Gun and Soul Sword.

Alright, would he summon the Doodles all at once, or does he send them out one by one? Either way, they'd probably get confused by the seemingly 21 Cabinbatakes (illusions) and they shouldn't be able to tell the real one since they don't have like Extrasensory Perception or anything and would likely hit the wrong one with the beam. This would allow Cabinbatake to use his stealth and acrobatics to get up close and do devastating damage with Soul Shotgun, which would take them out very quickly if they're not careful because of Cabinbatake already having a large AP advantage and Soul Shotgun upscaling from his normal attacks like Soul Gun and Soul Sword.
In a worst case scenario, we just have a Chronos Time Travel or Time Stop. While it’s very out of character for Zavier to use this, he has been shown to use it when he’s up against a wall in a fight, and has no other option. He didn’t time travel against The Doodle Catcher when they were fighting, but this was a very average doodle fight. If he needed too, time manipulation would be a last resort. Anyways, there’s also the fact that Doodles are bred for warfare, so if anything, they’d find a bunch of stick figures as just a bunch of enemy doodles. All in all, it’s likely they wouldn’t be confused and can find ways to strategize. Since their attacks are invisible, they’d be near impossible to dodge.

How far can zavier time travel? Even if he can go to beginning of the fight that's not going to help him much with cabinbatake's mind & chaos manipulation

In a worst case scenario, we just have a Chronos Time Travel or Time Stop. While it’s very out of character for Zavier to use this, he has been shown to use it when he’s up against a wall in a fight, and has no other option. He didn’t time travel against The Doodle Catcher when they were fighting, but this was a very average doodle fight. If he needed too, time manipulation would be a last resort. Anyways, there’s also the fact that Doodles are bred for warfare, so if anything, they’d find a bunch of stick figures as just a bunch of enemy doodles. All in all, it’s likely they wouldn’t be confused and can find ways to strategize. Since their attacks are invisible, they’d be near impossible to dodge.
Bruh I said to make this thread if Zavier didn't use time hax offensively 🗿

How willing would he be to resort to this? Because if he throws it out the second his doodles are being taken down, then that would obviously be a huge stomp. Can you show me where he used time manip offensively? Sure the illusions would disappear after a single hit, but what I'm saying is they wouldn't find the real one in time before he starts doing devastating damage. Also you didn't answer my question earlier if Zavier summons all doodles at once or if he sends them out one by one, because depending on the answer, this fight could go very differently.

Bruh I said to make this thread if Zavier didn't use time hax offensively 🗿

How willing would he be to resort to this? Because if he throws it out the second his doodles are being taken down, then that would obviously be a huge stomp. Can you show me where he used time manip offensively? Sure the illusions would disappear after a single hit, but what I'm saying is they wouldn't find the real one in time before he starts doing devastating damage. Also you didn't answer my question earlier if Zavier summons all doodles at once or if he sends them out one by one, because depending on the answer, this fight could go very differently.
We haven’t seen him use his Time Stop, it’s only a statement, but yes. He is in fact willing to go back if he needs too. We see it at his first appearance. Things start shaking, and after a bit an explosion happens and he appears. This has been proven lore-wise to be how he time travels, as that’s the result of Chronos’s powers.
He typically uses one at a time, but it’s likely he COULD use them all. Most of the time it’s only one though.

We haven’t seen him use his Time Stop, it’s only a statement, but yes. He is in fact willing to go back if he needs too. We see it at his first appearance. Things start shaking, and after a bit an explosion happens and he appears. This has been proven lore-wise to be how he time travels, as that’s the result of Chronos’s powers.
He typically uses one at a time, but it’s likely he COULD use them all. Most of the time it’s only one though.
Could I see a video or something? And how I'm understanding this is time hax is something only used once and not something combat applicable.

Bro 💀 💀 💀 So he can just pull a grandfathers paradox on him?
If he needs. While we’ve only seen one iteration of his time travel, due to his character lore and many, many different statements and off-screen moments, we know that he can time travel as much as he needs. He just doesn’t since he is scared of accidentally making the future worse with a butterfly effect.

And how I'm understanding this is time hax is something only used once and not something combat applicable.
Well… no. Not at all. Chronos is a mythical doodle capable of controlling all of time. He is basically a living Time Machine. The reason why it’s seen once and no other times is because it was either off-screen or statements. And while that’s annoying, it’s still what happened. I don’t like scaling like this, but it works.

Well… no. Not at all. Chronos is a mythical doodle capable of controlling all of time. He is basically a living Time Machine. The reason why it’s seen once and no other times is because it was either off-screen or statements. And while that’s annoying, it’s still what happened. I don’t like scaling like this, but it works.
Bruh so Zavier can just use time hax and Cabin can't do anything? That doesn't really seem fair at all 🗿

Bruh so Zavier can just use time hax and Cabin can't do anything? That doesn't really seem fair at all 🗿
Not at all. Remember, Cabinbatake is STILL WAY FASTER AND STRONGER THAN ZAVIER HIMSELF. If he wanted, he could just ignore the doodles and kill Zavier in one hit. The idea is that Zavier can do as many attempts as he needs, but if Cabin lands one hit on him, it’s almost always a one-shot. It can be a bit better if he hits Chronos, but still not good.

Not at all. Remember, Cabinbatake is STILL WAY FASTER AND STRONGER THAN ZAVIER HIMSELF. If he wanted, he could just ignore the doodles and kill Zavier in one hit. The idea is that Zavier can do as many attempts as he needs, but if Cabin lands one hit on him, it’s almost always a one-shot. It can be a bit better if he hits Chronos, but still not good.
Ah so it's kind of like Frisk having control of the timeline in Undertale? In that case then Cabinbatake should be able to get a finishing blow considering his already established advantages. I'll probably vote for him, but I want to see what the others think.

Ah so it's kind of like Frisk having control of the timeline in Undertale? In that case then Cabinbatake should be able to get a finishing blow considering his already established advantages. I'll probably vote for him, but I want to see what the others think.
Yeah. Plus, with his more cautious personality, he’d likely stop trying after a few tries if he keeps failing. He could grandfather paradox, but that’s even more risky.

I’m leaning Cabin, but I’m sad that one of my favorite characters loses his first discussion. Gotta start checking stats first.

Back