• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zaunig strolls through a Tier 2 gauntlet!

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Zaunig was bored one day, so he decided to start a flame war! You know, just the usual.~

The main prankster, that people mistake the pronunciation of, himself!

Vs...

Round 1: Daniel (Faux Angelic Grace)

Round 2: Ruler (With CCC)

Round 3: Archangel Michael (Archangel)

Round 4: Anji (Just... Anjin)

Round 5: Shiryu Rai (Awakened)

Round 6: Re (Goddess of Corruption)

Round 7: YHWH (Just...YHWH)

Round 8: Lady Nocturna (Endless Dead Universe)

Round 9: Erika Almacia Fernandiel (D:N Drive Replicated)

Final Round: Tenebris (Final Form)

Bonus round: ALL AT ONCE!!!!!

Rules:

• Speed equalized.
  • Zaunig will range from Low 2-C to 2-A, depending on the opponent he's up against.
  • In-character, but both parties are serious about winning.
  • Zaunig wins only by either A: Befriending his opponent, B: If they're evil, reforming them, or C: Knockout or incapacitation. Everyone else wins by doing whatever they would do in-character to win, except for death though... because Zaunig can't really die because of Type 5 Immortality....
  • The match takes place in an indestructable planet, though the match can take place outside of the planet. The multiverse is also indestructable by the way.
Music:

Battle Theme 1

Battle Theme 2

...A Battle Theme..?

Score:

Zaunig: 0

Everyone Else:

• Round 1: 0
  • Round 2: 0
  • Round 3: 0
  • Round 4: 0
  • Round 5: 0
  • Round 6: 0
  • Round 7: 0
  • Round 8: 0
  • Round 9: 1
  • Final Round: 0
  • Bonus Round: 0
Inconclusive: 0

How far can he go? LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!

Is Zaunig a 'God'? Because All-King instantly loses if he is. The dude will do everything in his power to kill a God, and if he can't, then well... He loses.

Rip, didn't really account for that. Should I change All-King to someone else? Or we can have him as Round 1's enemy. That, or he'll go out of character and instead try to do a knockout/incapacitate?

Too many rounds to comment on, BUT on the one that concerns my character...

If it's on the same dimensional level, there really isn't any type of Immortality Erika can't get through in one way or another. The only reason I won't elaborate on this here is because if I did I'd be spoiling the final events of Mirage Saga as a whole, but she's no stranger to dealing with every sort of unkillable foe.

Also needless to say, but getting through MMM would be one hell of a problem. Since in this key her MMM is completely mastered, and as long as she fulfills the requirements it outright ignores any hindrances/resistances (keep in mind that it went through the whole Arsenal of powers the DN Drive had as if they weren't even there, which is what granted her this key in the first place).

Also if Zaunig actually reduced himself to the same dimensional lvl to fight Erika, he would give her a window to go 1-B. For example, if a higher dimensional strikes Erika from their plane/lvl of existence, nothing she does can reach them.

BUT, if the Higher Dimensional actually goes down to the same level she currently is, MMM mirrors their power. That's how she was able to replicate the Drives - they have 4-D power, but they are present in the third dimension, allowing MMM to do its thing.

Simply put? Erika vs Zaunig is probably Inconclusive given the ludicrous ammount of hax on both sides and MMM BS, but just so he knows, he doomed the world of MS. ROFL

Alrighty, so basically so far Zaunig gets up to Erika and stops there, nice.

That would be a pretty big predicament Zaunig would be in if she obtains near infinite-dimensional power though. ^^;

Given Erika's character, I'm pretty sure she would feel so fulfilled achieving that that she might actually befriend Zaunig for giving her the opportunity. Reforming her is a lost cause, though. lol

You could replace him with someone like Hunter Freemont or Anji. Personally I would recommend Anjin, his nature of existence and his personality would make for an interesting fight.

Back