• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zasalamel vs Chandelure

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Just wanna see how Soul Caliber vs a Pokemon is like. Not like either of these characters have had much attention recently.

Speed is equal, starting range is 100m. 7-A forms.

Who wins and why?

Zasalamel:

Chandelure:

Inconclusive: 1

There's a few I can think of. How good is Zasalamel's mind resistance?

He can resists Soul Edge's energy and not be driven mad by it. Soul Edge can mind hax and entire temple of dozens of monks who are trained to combat corrupt powers. There is also the fact that Soul Edge's Evil Seed drove countless people from Germany to India and turned them into Malfested. Finally, Zasalamel can enter Astral Chaos, an entire realm that causes those in it to go mad.

Okay so we're going with 7-A for both right? Any clue what either may open up with? I'm kinda leaning on Zasalamel for that sweet BFR of his, but not sure if he's likely to apply it right outta the gate.

Chandelure likes roasting people's spirits, according to all its pokedex entries.

Okay so it tends to start with Soul Manip then? Zassy doesn't really seem to resist that, but depends on how lethal it would be. I guess I'll lean on Incon then as my vote, if Chandelure doesn't instantly manage to hecking Soul Manip Pucci's Grandpappy then Zassy will likely feel it and just decide to BFR cause he doesn't wanna deal with it. >_>

Ok, although it's worth mentioning that Chandelure's main fire moves have decent AoE

Seeing as this match ain't going places i might as well put in my vote. It's Zasalamel, he has so many more abilities than Chandelure which is restricted to 4 moves. Plus Zasalamel can stop time and end this fight long before it begins.

4 moves is game mechanics. A pokemon actually has access to all of its moves and abilities.

Is the time stop in-character for Zasalamel? If so, it seems like a stomp. Also, does this count as a necro?

Yes. In Soul Calibur VI his ultimate attack stops time. Then when he snaps his fingers time will resume. Being that the games move sets are canon for the character itself, it implies that he can breifly stop time.

"Ultimate attack" implies it's not his leading move, but rather a move he'd use mid-combat.

Both combatants are 7-A, so this isn't a necro.

Why are you guys bringing up Time Stop when Original Timeline Zasalamel doesn't have Time Stop?

Back