• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zangetsu vs Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xehanort1307 said:
Aizen
He can put him under hypnosis by existing and he has regen and the hogyoku powers
Zangetsu also has regen and I don't think that he has feat to put hypnosis by just existing lol.

Dooyo said:
Xehanort1307 said:
Aizen
He can put him under hypnosis by existing and he has regen and the hogyoku powers
Zangetsu also has regen and I don't think that he has feat to put hypnosis by just existing lol.
After fusing with his sword he can now use his hypnosis by just looking at him but i guess that the weakness aplies to touching his body instead of his sword now.

Xehanort1307 said:
Yhwach touched Aizen but the hypnosis wasn't reveal until Aizen revealed
More like the hypnosis stopped by itself as it reached his limits? As Yhwach stated.

Stomp for Aizen . Zangetsu have no mean of defeating him no matter what because of his low godly regen .

close this .

Naeblis495 said:
Stomp for Aizen . Zangetsu have no mean of defeating him no matter what because of his low godly regen .
close this .
And Aizen either, there isn't any stomp here lol

Zangetsu only have low mid regen .

Aizen only have to cut off his head after using KS as an opening move.

Aizen have a win con , zangetsu does not : It's a stomp .

Naeblis495 said:
Zangetsu only have low mid regen .
Aizen only have to cut off his head after using KS as an opening move.

Aizen have a win con , zangetsu does not : It's a stomp .
Zangetsu has far better Regenerationn and he has no feat at cutting the head of being as powerful as Zangetsu, nice trolling

It isn't a stomp

you're hilarious, thinking that low mid regen beat low godly regen .

This is zangetsu's regen :

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

This is Aizen's regen :

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

KS would easily make up for the slight power difference .

You're right , it isn't a stomp , it's a god stomp in Aizen 's favor .

Naeblis495 said:
you're hilarious, thinking that low mid regen beat low godly regen .
This is zangetsu's regen :

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

This is Aizen's regen :

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

KS would easily make up for the slight power difference .

You're right , it isn't a stomp , it's a god stomp in Aizen 's favor .
Show me where Aizen has such feat, they are both from Bleach lol

Show me that

Naeblis495 said:
What feat ?
That he somehow has the best Regenerationn feat of the story, I know Bleach very well and I didn't see that from him.

He is just stated to be immortal, that is all

i'm justy gonna post something Amald said in a previous thread that called Aizen's low godly regen into question that sumrise everything :

"Mugetsu is stated to erase anything it comes into contact with to nothingness. In the exact same panel you linked of Aizen being hit by the attack, you can even see his wings start to be erased by Mugetsu. Aizen literally had to restart from a lesser state of evolution due to his god form being destroyed completely.

The hogyoku is supposed to push Aizen further and further up in power, even when Urahara literally blew him up from the inside wit his own reiatsu, the hogyoku was like nah man, I got you. But here, there was nothing for the hogyoku to take and make stronger so it had to start back from a lesser stage.

Also there is the statement from Mayuri I believe that nothing in SS can kill Aizen, which is includes Yama's Existence erasure Bankai, the execution stand which also destroys your entire body on a molecular level and even any form of kido."

if you want more , you'll just have to find the thread in wich aizen's low godly regen was accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back