• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zain vs jay

Well, fire and holy magic won't work against zain, but it looks like Jay uses lightning mostly. I'm leaning towards Zain for higher AP (~5 vs ~3 megatons) and a more versatile arsenal overall, including concept hax.

I don't think he has consept haxs in his frist key

It only says he can undo it "Resistance to/can undo: Transmutation and Matter, Causality, and Death Manipulation on a conceptual level via the Sephiroth"

Also Jay has his speed boost alongside aura and "After all of that he got a few weeks of training and became stronger then that" so he is above 3 megatons

Jay is skilled as hell

Dude battled against Fuyumi who was trained sense the age of 5 to be the strongest she can be and most skilled she can be. She was trained by her mother who is a the right hand woman to the general of the military and she also has a god damn versatile special abiliy in the form of her Glyph and he still put up one hell of a fight until he lost to her. He even pushed her to use her time dilation

To repeat the vs. Taiga thread, again:

What answer does Jay have, if any, to Mid-Godly Soulsborne-esque Regen? That's kind of a prerequisite in any key to meaningfully fight Zain without it being a stomp, unless you arbitrarily apply some max. number of "Lives" or else count on "traumatize/exhaust to such an extent he gives up", and I don't see an awful lot in Jay's power set that makes him able to do that at a glance.

...over like, an hour at most

Not long enough by any means to be inapplicable to combat, at least not as far as has been established in the story.

Well then... I guess grace vs Zain is fair then

They would probably fight forever

Back