• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Zabuza based on a clear versatility advantage, and likely a skill advantage as well. Also, Regenerationn is another massive advantage he has.

@Lapitus The Impaler

Regenerationn only applies to Edo Zabuza which this is not.

The image the OP is using is of alive Zabuza, if he was using Edo, it would have been that of Edo Zabuza.

If the OP just decided to use that image in general then I'm going to half to close this since it would be a stomp sice Xanxus can't bypass that level of Regenerationn.

Both are 7-C (Zabuza vs Varia Arc Xanxus)

In this part, I was state that which Zabuza is it. If it were the Edo one, I would have mentioned it.

And now, what do you think? Also, what is @LordGriffin's vote?

LordGriffin1000 said:
The image the OP is using is of alive Zabuza, if he was using Edo, it would have been that of Edo Zabuza.
If the OP just decided to use that image in general then I'm going to half to close this since it would be a stomp sice Xanxus can't bypass that level of Regenerationn.
Can I ask who are you voting for?

Rocker1189 said:
Zabuza via mist technique coupled with his assassination and water clones for misdirection, he would go for his usual oneshot, might even throw his sword for a long ranged kill.
Okay but Xanxus is not weak as that. I think he must at least counterattack.

He would be able to but he would simply waste his time attack clones of Zabuza. And the mist means he would not know what to shoot at, while Zabuza either throws his sword stright at him or body flickers behind him for a oneshot.

Zabuza is quite the ninja. He also has his water prison to immobilize Xanxus while his clones finish him off. Zabuza's mist set-up and use of oneshot techniques as well as his no nonsense style and verstility gives him the advantage in this fight.

But Xanxus's attacks affects large areas. So he must be able to destroy them I think. Anyway, Zabuza has more skills and techniques. Because of that I am agree with you.

Erm... Xanxus isn't a fool. you know? He has range advantage and can fly. So he just need to fly beyond Zabuza and play the range game with him. He cloud do this especially when he sees that his opponent carry a big sword with him. And Zabuza will have a hard time to deal with someone who can fly and has range advantage.

Mist technique will not really effective on Xanxus. First, Xanxus resist to perception manip. Just block his vision with mist cannot stop him. Second, I don't see why Xanxus cannot just blow away the mist or just fly above to escape it. Third, Varia is actually an assassin group. I really doubt that he will fall under stealth and assassination technique.

I don't see why Xanxus can't be able just to dodge water prison before it can cover him. As it should be really hard to catch a flying enemy who playing range game as I said above. Or even Zabuza can catch him. Xanxus can just blow it away and turn it into vapor with his flame of wrath, which can generate heat and also has Disintegration attribute.

Zabuza isn't Naruto. He will not create more than a clone per time as it shouldn't be his characteristic to waste his chakra on clone instead on his attack techniques. And Xanxus has AoE attack to just blast both Zabuza and clone at the same time. Even Zabuza and his clone try to attack Xanxus from both sides. don't forget that Xanxus uses two guns, so he can attack two directions at the same time.

And if Zabuza makes Xanxus enrage, it will give a more hard time to him as Xanxus will get both damage and speed boost to make him stronger than him.

So, vote for Xanxus.

Zabuza does seem to have superior abilities. Even if we take Ninja man's abilities as "not that great", they still offer a greater advantage than I see on Xanxus' side.

Take my vote for Zabuza.

I agree with Xanxussama here.

Firstly, skill is likely equal. Considering both are assassins (mafia vs ninja) in a world where fighting with strategy is typically key in defeating one's opponent. And not being caught off guard. Additionally, Xanxus is the leader of Varia, and has strength and wit enough to offset though with superior experience like Squalo.

Third, Xanxus has the clear mobility advantage with his flight. No Ninja (Naruto and some others aside), possess the ability to fly. It's a unique ability that always grants a large advantage because attacks have to reach them. And hitting that mobile an opponent with an attack that doesn't hone in is very difficult. It's no different for Zabuza, whose only option for range is water dragon or water prison. The former of which being the only method of attack Zabuza can use against a flying opponent. Speed advantage matters little if he can't even attack his opponent. And is being constantly shot at by streams of flames with decent AoE.

Mist is basically a non factor. As Xanxussama said, not only can Xanxus fly away, but he can see through illusions meant to rob one of their perception. A technique reducing visibility to zero doesn't mean much to someone who can fly out of its range.

Zabuza's entire moveset is practically countered by Xanxus' ability to fly. After that, he just spams his guns until Zabuza is done.

Voting solidly for Xanxus.

Also, props to OP for using someone other than Tsuna.

The score is 5-5 now! That is the most challenging thread I've ever open.

3 more vote for Xanxus or Zabuza.

I am disappointed :/ Because there is no reply for 12 hours. And it is 5-5 now! Just 3 more votes for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back