• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yxz vs Mr Popo (TFS)

Mr Popo got humiliated by Z and thus his assimilation plot was foiled. In anger, Popo decided to take his pecking order Wrath to Z's son... Yxz. Who will win?

Pecking Order: 0

Z's son: 0

They talk things out: 0

Pardon my asking, please, but would you be willing to provide links to the profiles?
I'm aware they are Joke Battles Wiki characters, but I am having trouble finding at least one of the participants.

Okay, now that I've actually looked at Popo's profle,. I don't actually know what key Mr. Popo is in, which may be kind of important for this match.

I see.... Looking over their profiles.... I don't understand the tiering systems they are used within, so I'm not really sure how they match up. I don't feel confident giving a verdict, currently, & I wouldn't even be sure about voting Inconclusive.

I will help you.

Yxz is stronger than Goku (Exaggerated) in his strongest form. Goku (Exaggerated)'s strongest form is much MUCH stronger than Kid Goku (Exaggerated). Kid Goku (Exaggerated) defeated Mr Popo (True Form).

I will help you.

Yxz is stronger than Goku (Exaggerated) in his strongest form. Goku (Exaggerated)'s strongest form is much MUCH stronger than Kid Goku (Exaggerated). Kid Goku (Exaggerated) defeated Mr Popo (True Form).
Could you link those profiles, please?

Could you link those profiles, please?

Back