• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuyuko Saigyouji vs. Danny Phantom

How do Danny Phantom ghosts work again?

If they have soul but are primarily soul-based beings, Yuyuko death hax.

If they ARE souls, Yuyuko soul hax.

Since I'm pretty sure Yuyuko's soul hax is higher than Danny's resistances.

Danny's kinda a human with ghost DNA really, not a standard ghost.

My knowledge on Danny Phantom is limited though

Danny's most useful tool is his possession, which if you want to resist you'd need resistance to mind, soul, and biological hax.

via bullshit I suppose

Yuyuko is a ghost and resists mindhax though so that's resistance to 2/3 of the requirements for possession.

If she wants to completely resist she'd need to resist soul possession... she's a soul though so idk how that'd interact.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Danny's most useful tool is his possession, which if you want to resist you'd need resistance to mind, soul, and biological hax.
Yuyuko's has mind resistance, and also her mind is different to the mind of someone who is corporeal

Biological things would not affect someone that is non-corporeal

How Danny's possession works??

1. Yuyuko has the ability to end the life of any living being, from humans to Youkai. No resistance is permitted against this ability, and there are no exceptions in who it affects. It is a simple and exceptionally powerful ability.

This sounds like NLF. Is there a specific reason why resistance can't bypass this?.

2. What is the potency of her soul/death hax and how fast is it?.

3. How good is her mind hax resistance.

4. For those asking (because it seems people just don't read profiles), Danny's and every other ghost in the series Possession is Biological, Mental, and Spiritual. It effects the body on a molecular level and they can effect inanimate objects or other non-corpreal beings. There is more but I don't really feel like explaining given this looks like a stomp in Yuyuko's favor.

5. There are two types of Danny Phantom ghosts. 1 are dead people, and the other are ectoplasmic beings who share the same powers and abilities as the ghosts of dead people. Danny's molecules structure was altered by Ecto Energy which allows him to use ghost abilities in human form. When he transforms into his ghost form his entire physiology becomes that of a ghost, he is basically no different from the other ghosts in the series.

I'd like someone to answer the first 3 question I asked so I can see if this is a stomp.

1. That's just a fancy description that only applies to the original series. It just means her ability is all-powerful within the setting.

2. It's like, instant. And she has the ability to manipulate pretty much all the souls of the Netherworld. Which there is a lot of.

3. Basic.

She stomps. Danny's soul resistance is poor. He only resisted Freakshows soul manipulation which controlled 3 ghosts at a time, 4 if you count Lidia but it's revealed later that she was working for him on her own free will. Though it should be noted that ghost attacks hit the souls and there is another soul resistance feat but I need to make sure it's legit. It would be much higher than his current resistance but it still wouldn't save him in thisatch.

Even if you give Danny the Reality Gaunlet he gets beat because Danny needs to point since he hasn't shown the level of Freakshow who showed thought based speed with the gaunlet.

Back