• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs Prime All-Might

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized.
Both in character.
Victory by KO, TKO/exhaustion or death if it comes to that.

Takes place in a bar they first start by arguing and then things escalate to a fight.

All-Might only needs to hit Yujiro once to end it, but can he hit him?

Yujiro :

All-might :

Inconclusive :

Its not like yujiro can speed blitz all might, so ye all might should be able to hit him
The tool kit of Yujiro is very important here.

Information analysis

Instinctive reaction

Analytical prediction

Baki characters have dodged attacks that they can’t even see. That’s just how good their timing is.

The tool kit of Yujiro is very important here.

Information analysis

Instinctive reaction

Analytical prediction

Baki characters have dodged attacks that they can’t even see. That’s just how good their timing is.

Ok, that is a very good point

counter:

1:33

the thing is, as soon all might notice that he cant hit yujiro, he is going for the huge aoe attacks.

Ok, that is a very good point

counter:

the thing is, as soon all might notice that he cant hit yujiro, he is going for the huge aoe attacks.

depending on how they would interact as characters, would all might go in for the kill or go in for an incap?

depending on how they would interact as characters, would all might go in for the kill or go in for an incap?
I set it up as them getting into an argument first and then fighting that would set the psychological pace.

Yujiro will eventually get hit by large scale ranged attacks like Detroit Smash, even in consideration of Yujiro's abilities and assuming that speed equalized means he can at least run fast enough to avoid them.

Look at how I set up the fight. I said they started by arguing, how characters interact with each other is a very important to the fight. Baki always goes in depth about the psychological aspects of fights.

Do you guys want to actually put forth some effort or do you want to just do another mindless FRA spam?

Start from the beginning how would they interact with each other first.

Look at how I set up the fight. I said they started by arguing, how characters interact with each other is a very important to the fight. Baki always goes in depth about the psychological aspects of fights.

Do you guys want to actually put forth some effort or do you want to just do another mindless FRA spam?

You already specified that things escalate into a fight so there's no point-

That literally does not matter, the AP difference alone makes this a massive stomp, it isn't even a near one-shot, it's a 7-C vs a High 7-A, there is no way this goes that All Might doesn't eventually just win.

You already specified that things escalate into a fight so there's no point-
Incorrect why things escalate and the physiological undertones play a big factor.

Would all might be fighting to kill Yujiro? Would he just be trying to prove a point?
In Baki the situations that are presented prove that a difference in psychology regardless of power gaps can make the difference in being stomped or not.

Incorrect why things escalate and the physiological undertones play a big factor.

Would all might be fighting to kill Yujiro? Would he just be trying to prove a point?
In Baki the situations that are presented prove that a difference in psychology regardless of power gaps can make the difference in being stomped or not.
The fact that they escalate in the first place means All-Might already won before the fight even started.

Yujiro is a ******* asshole, All Might, whether he knows it or not, would put him into the ground with any hit.

And different verses have different mechanics.

even if he didn't want to kill him, it would really matter because

as u can see here, all might is very much willing to use and aoe attack against teenagers, and he is the mentor of one of them BTW

so, ye i think all might would use air punches regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back