• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma Vs. Pri-Pri-Prisoner

I'm aware PPP has a somewhat massive AP advantage, curbstomping an opponent that scales to 100 more kilotons than base Yujiro currently does. And Yujiro certainly isn't making up for it with Demon Back.

But PPP is between 25-50 mach whereas base Yujiro at least scales above 78 mach, and with Demon Back he'd be much faster than that, albeit not enough to outright blitz PPP. On top of this, Yujiro has a massive skill advantage.

So while PPP can't touch Yujiro, who'll be battering him constantly, Yujiro is gonna have a hard time dealing any damage to PPP, who can take a lot of punishment on top of that. Yujiro does have the whip strike, but PPP might be able to just tank it, and besides which he has great tolerance for pain.

Yujiro via skill, fear manip, and psuedo-hax abilities.

I'm not sure if it's a stomp though. PPP has a very big AP advantage, but Yujiro's skill and arsenal, on top of the speed gap, would likely more than make up for it. But a stomp would imply Yujiro very easily wins without much if any damage sustained.

Puri can one-shot, sure.

The problem is he has to hit him. Which isn't happening, lol. Even if speed was equalized, or hell, even if Puri had the speed advantage, he still would never hit Yujiro.

The gap in skill is just... absurd. Yujiro is one of the most skilled characters in fiction, comparable to the likes of current Garou.

We're talking about guy who can look at you a single time and see the outcome of the fight. A man who fights and stomps analytical predictors on a daily basis and can copy their entire martial arts prowess in a glance. He's even predicted and dodged attacks he had no awareness of, lol.

Then you give him the 2x speed advantage? Haha. Yeah no, this one isn't going well for Puri.

Yujiro would glance at him and immediately know everything he'd do in the fight, alongside all of his pressure points, weak spots, current health, etc. A bunch of stuff he'd then exploit to obliterate the guy in close quarters.

Puri can one-shot, sure.

The problem is he has to hit him. Which isn't happening, lol. Even if speed was equalized, or hell, even if Puri had the speed advantage, he still would never hit Yujiro.

The gap in skill is just... absurd. Yujiro is one of the most skilled characters in fiction, comparable to the likes of current Garou.

We're talking about guy who can look at you a single time and see the outcome of the fight. A man who fights and stomps analytical predictors on a daily basis and can copy their entire martial arts prowess in a glance. He's even predicted and dodged attacks he had no awareness of, lol.

Then you give him the 2x speed advantage? Haha. Yeah no, this one isn't going well for Puri.

Yujiro would glance at him and immediately know everything he'd do in the fight, alongside all of his pressure points, weak spots, current health, etc. A bunch of stuff he'd then exploit to obliterate the guy in close quarters.
So in short you consider it a stomp match? Cause that's all I'm trying to decide on at this point. PPP has around a 10x AP and durability advantage, so idk if it'd be effortless on Yujiro's part, albeit certainly not very hard at all. I'm stuck between it being a low-diff or a stomp.

So in short you consider it a stomp match? Cause that's all I'm trying to decide on at this point. PPP has around a 10x AP and durability advantage, so idk if it'd be effortless on Yujiro's part.
Yujiro has ways of winning the fight without taking AP into account. He has pressure points, madness inducement, fear inducement, durability negation, attack reflection/absorption (Which can be used against Puri to harm him), Perception Manipulation and Status Inducement, and likely more.

I'd say it is a skill and hax stomp tbh. And the fact that Yujiro is 2x faster just puts the nail in the coffin lol.

Yujiro has ways of winning the fight without taking AP into account. He has pressure points, madness inducement, feat inducement, durability negation, attack reflection/absorption (Which can be used against Puri to harm him), Perception Manipulation and Status Inducement, and likely more.
Yeah, alright then. Probably a stomp. Doubt it'd get added. Even if I equalized speed it'd barely make a difference.

Tbh I would have gave it to Yujiro, but I just remembered PPP can dig through the ground like it's jello. Since he has the ap to one shot I think he can utilize this for victory rather than just letting himself get beaten up(which he'd probably liked)

Yeah, Yujiro stomps. Though I caught up to Baki like a year ago and may not be up to date with recent chapters, Yujiro is way too skilled.

Tbh I would have gave it to Yujiro, but I just remembered PPP can dig through the ground like it's jello. Since he has the ap to one shot I think he can utilize this for victory rather than just letting himself get beaten up(which he'd probably liked)
You mean PPP digging down and then coming up to attack him? Yujiro would just avoid that with ease. Could probably replicate it after seeing PPP doing it, anyways.

When has Puri ever done this in character? Also what stops Yujiro from just sensing him under the ground and dodging? The dude can literally sense people's "fighting spirits" from thousands of miles away lmao. And he can sense people in his ******* sleep, there is no way he is sneaking up on Yujiro through the ground.

By the way, this is even assuming that Puri gets past the fear/madness inducement aura.

When has Puri ever done this in character? Also what stops Yujiro from just sensing him under the ground and dodging? The dude can literally sense people from thousands of miles away lmao. He can sense people in his ******* sleep, there is no way he is sneaking up on Yujiro through the ground.

By the way, this is even assuming that Puri gets past the fear/madness inducement aura.
He started digging against Meowth the cat monster(Nyan)

I see, maybe I forgot that part. Either way, Puri has no chance of catching Yujiro off guard with that for the reasons I mentioned. Yujiro would sense his fighting spirit and predict every movement he can make, before just dodging.

To chase after him, not to fight him, because Nyan was getting away via doing the same thing essentially.

In-character, PPP would just jump at Yujiro and try to hit him repeatedly, assuming he can overcome the primal, instinctive fear Yujiro's mere presence will cause him to feel.

comparable to the likes of current Garou.
I don't know a lot about the Baki series but since when does Yujiro know the flow of all energy in the universe or copy cosmic phenomena? I would say Garou with unperfected MCGSF surpasses him.

I don't know a lot about the Baki series but since when does Yujiro know the flow of all energy in the universe or copy cosmic phenomena? I would say Garou with unperfected MCGSF surpasses him.
Let's not have this debate here.

Yujiro may not have knowledge of all the flow of energy and whatnot, but he's done things that Garou hasn't as well. When has Garou predicted the entire outcome of a fight with a glance?

I'll leave it at that.

Back